The Ingham Family #310 Eyebrows are not their strong point

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's had it cut, so he's actually asked someone to do it like that. They must be baffled when he turns up. The 'daddy longlegs special'
😂

He’s had it cut especially for the name reveal video which they are hoping will go viral …?

I hope Aurora doesn’t watch that video back one day and wonder why her dad looked so sweaty and weird on her special name announcement!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I don’t understand the bit about
“ I’ve made the biggest mistake of my life to please people who don’t even matter”

who are these people she is pleasing 🤔🤷‍♀️
‘Have your tissues ready’. Who gives a monkeys chuff what some YTber calls their kid?! 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
😂

He’s had it cut especially for the name reveal video which they are hoping will go viral …?

I hope Aurora doesn’t watch that video back one day and wonder why her dad looked so sweaty and weird on her special name announcement!

I'm in no way saying the original look was good but this is why we grow up and evolve our style, because we are never going to look the same as we age. He can't give it up 🤡

Screenshot 2023-10-24 18.54.53.png

Screenshot 2023-10-24 18.56.22.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 56
I'm in no way saying the original look was good but this is why we grow up and evolve our style, because we are never going to look the same as we age. He can't give it up 🤡

View attachment 2529425

View attachment 2529427
Oh my god I'm doubled over - he looks just like my neighbour Irene in the original photo. I think she fancies herself as having an 'elfin' cut but instead looks as though someone's fashioned her thatch using a 12 year old's geometry set as a guide. She's lovely though!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Big up Nanna Jean, probably sees firsthand how badly Chris behaves, sad little man feeling threatened by an old lady on a mobility scooter 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Hey tattle! I hope I gained your trust that I won’t tell you all a load of bullshit on here!! Aurora was always going to be the name but and it’s a big but!! They almost changed the name of the baby just around the week of the birth due to the name being rumbled, but as always, Christopher got his own way and stuck by the name. Trying to make it all secretive when EVERYONE knows EVERYTHING about you Creepy.

Sorry Saz, you got rumbled again, maybe when you’re miraculously pregnant again you can try hide the next name!! I know you know you’re still going to be trying again! Just be honest you weapon of a woman!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 91
Esme gave herself a kitchen scissor haircut in her new TikTok, lazy’s raised her well (not)

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.