Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Joris Bobson

VIP Member
It was around 2003 I think the accident.

They daren’t do any pregnancy clickbait after what happened on the spud adventure so no idea what they’ll vlog. Not that their vlogs have ever been that exciting despite Chris constantly promising Pow! Wow! Vlogs. Couldn’t care less where they’ve gone by train, to hell maybe?!
I was looking for it online but can’t find it. Such a tragedy

Reactions: 7

Jamhead

VIP Member
He did say he got the pics from here.
Yes others have said the same, I don't watch him, I just saw the video recommended and saw that picture and looked in the video description to see if he'd credited the person who took it, there was nothing there at the time of me looking. I didn't watch the video and I wouldn't.

Reactions: 7

GeordieGossipGirl

Chatty Member
That trash panda that they're currently putting threats up about is honestly a complete weirdo. He gets all his information from here and yet slates Tattle and the users on it while pandering (excuse the pun) to the Ifam. He sounds like a drunk old man and takes 10 minutes to string a sentence together and it's never coherent or substantial, just benign ramblings. He re-uploads the vlogs every day for money, so he is exploiting the kids for his content just like Chris & Sarah. He also took his own kids on RL stalking missions to try and find the family, they ended up being blasted on CCTV by MaryShortle and it was just plain embarrassing.

The trash panda and Chris are committing friendly fire every time they go after each other, both grimy old men.
When was this?

Reactions: 6

Briteiz

I noticed he had stolen lubilus picture off here of them spotted at Ladram Bay, he never gave credit or said where he'd lifted the picture from. In future we should put a big watermark over these things!
He's a Creep just like Creepy, but birds of a feather flock together and all that!
In actual fact he did give credit for that picture to Tattle… he said so on the video at 5 mins 35 seconds into the video (can’t post a screenrecording of it since it’s not allowed)

Reactions: 6

Charlotte1993

VIP Member
Right I still think she might have had this baby..

Absolute radio silence from big Saz and near enough from him, apart from a few criptic clues because he’s a narcissist and can’t help himself.

looks like a Starbucks cup with a water bottle in one clip (we know he gets more excited about his chai Latte than his impending child) and a hospital room with storable boxes with supplies
Is that last pic him looking over the edge peering into a baby cot ?

• Wow
Reactions: 5

Susie64!

An activity box the little two can choose from after Iv delivered the baby she booms. Who the hell else would deliver the poor little mite? I’m going for DPD but it could be Hermes or Parcelforce. Either would care more that she was safely at her destination than Lazy. Freak of a woman. Get her sterilised please.
Think it will need oversized cargo haulage!

• Haha
Reactions: 4