Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dragon100

Chatty Member
QTips????
Sarah, you are not American, much as you would like to be. There is no such thing as Qtips here. Isabelle needs some cotton buds.
My Mum always called cotton buds Qtips, maybe it's something she picked up from her Mum or Nanna.

Reactions: 8
Forwards or backwards? 😂

Those ones were performing at the Battle of Britain Air Show at Duxford over the weekend. As you probably already know, the Reds are based in Lincs so you may have seen then flying back to base. 🤓
It was late afternoon I think so probably coming back. We see them that often that it’s not even really a thing

• Haha

MissWinnie

VIP Member
She did say he went to Lidl and bought that boat but didn’t see it vlogged so she may have driven him? He probably hasn’t and had most likely been drinking heavily that it may still be in his system but it’s really strange all the same.

becca7721

VIP Member
Obviously I can only speak of my experience. But it was my experience and compounded the issues I had around upbringing.

• Heart

Mostyn

VIP Member
I feel extremely uncomfortable with how Creepy is behaving lately.
I think it's very clear he's having a mental health episode, his behaviour is manic and extremely odd. He's making poor decisions and has been very easily hooked in to this matrix crap. He always struck me as the kind of person who would quickly and easily hop in to the conspiracy theory market.
I think it all stems from his childhood and his hang ups over having ginger hair, he mentioned in the past he was bullied. So I think he tries to 'fit in' with whatever group will have him.
He's unhinged and like others have said unfortunately he is surrounded by enablers, albeit only 3 of them as his circle is so small. Surely Hi Steve, Granny & Lazy are concerned about him? Or maybe they dislike him as much as we do and are enjoying his downfall, although he's taking those kids down with him so you'd hope someone would put a stop to it.
His behaviour is not that of someone who has happily 'escaped the matrix'.

I'm first inline for tickets to see his downfall but this feels odd knowing he has 4 children with a 5 imminently arriving who will witness this behaviour.

View attachment 2461030View attachment 2461031
Spot on

mammaof3

VIP Member
I noticed he had stolen lubilus picture off here of them spotted at Ladram Bay, he never gave credit or said where he'd lifted the picture from. In future we should put a big watermark over these things!
He's a Creep just like Creepy, but birds of a feather flock together and all that!
He did say he got the pics from here.

ladylou36

It looked like Mila stuck her fingers up in a vlog the other day but I can’t find the clip🫣 it was when she was saying “shh” looked like she swore afterwards but I could be wrong

Ruth1983

VIP Member
I’ve got 2 names I’m thinking
I’m still sticking with spud-u-lika (holiday memories innit)
Or….
May-Tixxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7

MissWinnie

VIP Member
The problem is now isabelle is 18 she *will* be expected to take responsibility, by authorities too. She will be held responsible like any other adult. I’ve been fairly open about my upbringing and when I turned 18 I got blamed for leaving siblings behind in that situation as I should have got them out and protected them and, consequently considered complicit.
I did wonder this, I’m sure I’ve read about this in news articles before as well. Seems a grey area when I was having a Google.

mammaof3

VIP Member
Do we know for sure that they came home on Thurs 14th?

Something about their account of that last day doesn't ring true so I've looked into his chat about the planes overhead. (Bit nerdy but bear with me!)

There indeed was a lot of Spitfire activity in that area last week, with two old Spitfires doing 'pleasure' flights for the general public, out of nearby Dunkeswell Aerodrome, around the surrounding area & along the coastline, over the caravans. (Maybe that's why he was miffed about leaving, because he wasn't able to dip into his wads of cash and book himself a seat....being a set-for-life aviation professional himself and all.)

He described what actually has been going on, with the Spitfires doing rolls etc, on and off, over the course of several hours and at times being accompanied by a 3rd (non-Spitfire) light aircraft.......EXCEPT.....I'm pretty certain that none of that happened in the morning (as he'd claimed)....and I'm also pretty sure that Friday 15th was the only day that both Spitfires went up together.

The Spitfires arrived separately on Wed 13th but one was almost immediately grounded, due a fault, and didn't fly again until Fri 15th. Friday was the day when both planes went up and they were up for most of the afternoon.

Basically it's pretty unlikely that they left as early as they're claiming, if Creepy actually saw what he described. (If anyone is a Flightchecker pro, have a gander at G-ILDA & G-TCHI. I'm no spotter/expert but I'm 99% sure they're the ones.)

I wonder if all this chat about leaving early is just lipservice in an effort to look like they're being less reckless maybe, if they were getting heat for venturing so far away at such a late stage in her pregnancy. Also, if he's a plane geek, howcome he didn't vlog any of the plane stuff? 🤔
She said she was 36 weeks tomorrow.
She is currently 36 + 5 so that takes it to last Friday.
So the slog was Thursday. and they left late, so they arrived home in the dark.

skyelau

VIP Member
The ending - I hope he’s not gone and bought another van to do a van build, he seemed to point his hand back towards the current motorhome and we know how much he wants another Sprintee conversion!
---

Sorry I didn’t see this when I commented just now - great minds 🤣
It was the pose he done with hands towards the horsebox I thought o lordy another van it has to be lol

• Haha

ub40

Her mum is a member here, or at least used to be. She used to post on this thread. Not sure if she's still around and I can't remember her username.

As you say, I'm pretty sure they said they'd reported him to Florida law enforcement once they were back home. So they'll have a record of it should he ever try to get back into the US.
@Gilmore1 was the mums username.

That room in the second picture is far too fancy to be a hospital. White with rounded edges, too impractical for the NHS. Looks like a bathroom?

You can buy Starbuck mugs. If baby is here, she is probably going to be inpatient for a few days- Chris would probably not be able to stay the whole time unless someone else is babysitting the other children
I’m not sure where your seeing the rounded corners…the ceiling looks more industrial and the big white thing is his mug…