Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Puppet

VIP Member
Why does he keep calling it a lodge. It’s a static caravan you moron.
He's trying to sound all posh, rather than the brokie that he actually is.

Of course staying in a caravan, just like buying cheap tat at B+M is perfectly normal behaviour for those earning 10k a day. 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 35
So I attempted to comment on the nonce' insta and then got shut down saying I was breaking insta rules. So no one can comment on the ugly fat bastards account? Needs removing from that household. He is the ugliest person I've ever saw in my life. Ginger hair and dyes it black, tufts of ginger hair poking through and trying to convince folk he and deirdrie have a special connection. I would throw myself off the high flats if I was Sarah. Disgusting. His blue/white skin makes me heave. Deirdrie is thick as shit. I would be ashamed if that was my kid. Chris you are vomit inducing you creepy orange haired fuckwomble. No countenance for paedophiles.

Puppet

VIP Member
In her latest insta post she put she was 4 days early with Mila. Didn't she say in the travel vlog she's never been early with delivery?

I mean it was only 4 days but still...
Yes i'm sure she said she had never had an early baby...
---
Someone else needs to visit the opticians. I'm not body shaming, but there's no way someone Sarah's size could be considered tiny...

1694289702769.png

• Haha
  • Wow

KeepBarmAndCarryOn

Chatty Member
[QUOTE="thegreencow, post: 16679349, member: 760

She could’ve had a nice boyfriend on her arm if she wasn’t incarcerated at HMP Rosabelle.

Poor kid would be better off at HMP, she’d at least have access to education. And, ironically, more freedom.

• Sad

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
From Chris's latest post on Instagram
we don’t scuttle around day to day in a stinking beanie covering our ‘Just for Men’ dyed hair with our little weirdo family with absolutely no friends because we are a sex pest
scared of the public in case we get knocked out

too scared to go to the US in case we are arrested upon arrival

running away in a series of crappy bodge job vans popping out cash cow babies

too scared to send your children to school in case they are made aware of daddy’s special interests

yeah we are the saddos 🙄 😂 we have a life not some dreary half life with just your kids for company a wife that hates you, a scruffy dog and 3 Guinea pigs

• Heart

I steal names

VIP Member
Anyone else spot King Jace with the baby bottle (filled with tea, I think) at the start of the vlog? Keep it classy, Minghams.

• Sad
  • Sick

Puppet

VIP Member
Why has she got bought loads of those and packed them in her hospital bag when the baby she’s carrying was 4lbs 12oz before she even got to 34 weeks? She’s not right in the head.
Because if it's anything like when she had Jace she will limit how much they're fed and practically starve the poor child until they fit. 😡

• Angry
  • Sick

lxlyfloral

I agree with people who said they’re definitely living beyond their means. The money is clearly disappearing faster than it’s arriving. Yes they make a lot from social media (unfortunately) but think of their outgoings - their house, the travels, funding 5 nearly 6 kids etc. Every time they get a brand deal with a business or a freebie the company gets emailed about him and it most likely gets pulled and they probably find it super hard to get any sort of brand work. Views are rapidly decreasing and will continue to decrease over the years. There’s a reason why he’s suddenly desperately trying to make more money with all these side hussles

Reactions: 34

Greykitty2020

Rosie McClelland who was with Izzy for Lego friends has turned 17 today and got a new car and private plate - minghams take note (although you are one year too late to copy)

• Wow
That was honestly the most boring 18th birthday I’ve ever seen in my life. I pity Isabelle. She has no idea what life is really about. These YouTube families isolate their children to exploit them. And the kids have no clue till they actually go out into the real world. For is a less that probably won’t be until she’s well into her 20’s. She will still be having sister sleepovers till then I bet too. So so sad. What about a family party? They could have invited Nana and Katrina and Sarah’s dad etc and had a really lovely big party. Instead they run off to an isolated caravan so they can film it all for money. The tat she got brought to. You would have thought that for at least her 18th it would have been some lovely good quality jewlery or something. A car when she can’t even drive? Surely you pass your test then get the car at 18? What’s she going to do? Sit in it on the drive and pretend like she pretends to have friends? I bet Chris tries to teach her to drive too. So that will be at least another year before she can actually drive a car. Ridiculous.

OliviaPope

Anyone think she’s been having secret lessons and has actually passed her driving test!! 😂:ROFLMAO:
No - Lazy wouldn’t be able to keep that to herself. They paraded that boy on the vlogs for attention a few months ago he’s never been heard from or spoken about again.

Prezzo for a 18th dinner out! 🤣🤣 what was it 2 for 1??

Normal families would be fine but not when creepy is bragging about all this money he’s making!

MissWinnie

VIP Member
Inghamfamilywardrobe I don’t know who posts this stuff
the black dress Isabelle got for her birthday £14 shein.
shame on you lazy you should have taken Isabelle to a decent shop to buy something special not your shein freebie.
lazy pays three times that amount for one dress for mila.
Imagine being Chris and Sarah Ingham & claiming to have money but buying Shein for your daughters 18th 🤡 I hate that she spends as much as she does on the little ones when the older girls that earnt them the big money and opportunities have to put up with Shein. Izzy is now in adult sizes so some decent staple items would last her a long time, Esme would also be ok in adult sizes now as well. Shame on you Sarah! I begrudgingly gave into my daughter begging me to let her try some bits from there - some of it was awful quality & the only thing she wears is a hoody & some shorts. The rest went to the charity shop - some people live for it but I just don’t see the appeal myself.

MissWinnie

VIP Member
They won’t get her a car, if they’d wanted to they’d have had that decision leading up to her birthday about what cars she likes and choose something suitable. This will be to please the iFam and keep them cushty but excuses will be made.

Can’t believe he’s bought her concert tickets - he said they are going on a little trio road trip, I skimmed through but who’s the 3rd person? Why did it have to be from ‘Dad’ - why couldn’t it be from them both? It’s grim really knowing his history 🤢

• Sick