The Ingham Family #297 Mr Ingram never sees or responds to hate, Laters Dckhead.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That fake nose ring Isabelle wears just looks ridiculous šŸ® And the VW earings are far too big for her lollipop head
And those earrings are very fake as well šŸ˜‚ Only way she got VW is if Granny Terrahawk bought them.
---
I read this as Chris editing while trying on crop tops and mini skirts. Nothing would surprise me with him.
I heard he also like to file his nails whilst he tries the goods on šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Well I just rang my daughter (she stopped at her friends last night) she's just told me she's shopping at the next town with her friend (1 hour) 2 busses away .... She's 2 years younger than Izzy ... Should I ring the newspaper? That she traveled across the country to go shopping ? šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Isabelle going to university miles and miles away from home is like Lazy not using a block of cheese for every meal - impossible and unrealistic. The girls are so isolated and conditioned to cry for clickbait and overreact to literally e.v.e.r.y.t.h.i.n.g there is literally zero chance of them living in the real world as adults. Imagine (god forbid) their parents were killed suddenly, in a car crash for example, and they were left all alone, they would not have a single chance at life because theyā€™ve been neglected and abused for monetary gain. They would think their ā€œfameā€ would be a free pass in life and they will live off of that, sorry to break it to ya kids, you ainā€™t famous. The only child that would stand a chance of growing up to be normal and independent is Mila.

Iā€™m studying a forensic psychology degree to use towards a Doctorate in Clinical Psychology and there are many mental health conditions and even theories that can be applied to this family. For example, Stockholm Syndrome. The girls love their abusers (not necessarily kidnappers in the syndrome) and do everything they possibly can to please them. Including being exploited online. Isla clearly has tics and is struggling emotionally, mentally and is rapidly regressing to toddler behaviour. Lazyā€™s aggressive behaviour towards anyone who questions a part of their life - not necessarily in a negative or accusing way - will influence her kids and, in turn, show them that aggression is the main way to go about things.

I could go on but Iā€™m on a lot of pain relief right now and canā€™t string my words together properly.

Itā€™s all just very sad to see (on the girls part)

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Oh dear no vlog they are fuming that a million IFam didnā€™t watch the utube/insta influencers buying their cheap tat

Reactions: 8
At home doing nothing all day and canā€™t even put a vlog up on time that pair would stand no chance in a real job.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
The vlog is up. Clickbaity as heck. Probably took them into the garden for 5 minutes. Or maybe they travel to grannys house because the family are leaving home again

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Ooop cheeky little rant about jace's hair in tonights vlog... šŸ˜…
Apparently looking out for Jace and his receding hairline is 'BULLYING' - 'THERES NO OTHER TERM FOR IT'. Surprised isabelle didn't pop up and mention her new number one enemy Kimmie

EDIT - also the STATE of Prinny's claws in this vlog is a sight to behold. Poor little dog

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Ooop cheeky little rant about jace's hair in tonights vlog... šŸ˜…
Apparently looking out for Jace and his receding hairline is 'BULLYING' - 'THERES NO OTHER TERM FOR IT'.
Always nice to hear about bullying from Sarah. What a hydrogeologist.
Iā€™ll tell you whatā€™s ā€˜sickeningā€™, you big poisonous lump, and thatā€™s people who nšŸ¤„nce children, and those who support them are just as bad. Youā€™ve had kids with one. People mentioning your bald sonā€™s ridiculous hair doesnā€™t come close.

Love,

Janet
l
3942A65C-0915-44F3-8A1F-04440E12A441.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Sorry to quote myself, but I didnā€™t mean those basic tricks canā€™t be made to look šŸ”„šŸ”„šŸ”„ if you add a bit of flash editing and a gangsta soundtrack, then film yourself trundling out of a car-park lift, as if to hook up with the rest of your massive crew of roller-booters (including six girls).

Wish Iā€™d had a cool dad.
Awww Malc xx You are almost as cool as this trick that Chris "The Tony Hawk of roller skating" Delonge does and that is like really cool

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I could cry for pinny she must be in pain with her nails my heart sunk at the state of her but the nails poor dog them claws shouldn't be like that at all I'm dog animal lover and it's breaking me they said before the wicks to long the cause of that is not having her nails trimmed regularly as a pup so wicks grown to long so they can only do the tips or she will bleed and very painful if they clip the wick that's 100 percent from a vets

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
I could cry for pinny she must be in pain with her nails my heart sunk at the state of her but the nails poor dog them claws shouldn't be like that at all I'm dog animal lover and it's breaking me they said before the wicks to long the cause of that is not having her nails trimmed regularly as a pup so wicks grown to long so they can only do the tips or she will bleed and very painful if they clip the wick that's 100 percent from a vets
IMG_6376.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 54
Lazy has been watching the vlogs of stacey Solomon when she was doing belles clothes before the birth and just copied šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.