The Ingham Family #297 Mr Ingram never sees or responds to hate, Laters Dckhead.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They should have vlogged Chris taking down all the wardrobes he built in the wardrobe room ready for the new baby... oh wait, he never did build them

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why do you think Sarah is overprotective?

The definition of protect, is to "keep safe from harm or injury" Sarah is the exact opposite of protective.
Overprotective as in motivated to isolate the kids. Probably a fear of having her kids influenced by others. Isolation is an effective way for emotionally abusive parents to control their children's environment

Reactions: 16
Ah ,come on ,you can`t fool me!! Just know you`re drooling (bucket anyone?:) over this fine specimen ,and oh soooo jealous of Sarah!!! :sneaky: :ROFLMAO:
I am, fortunately, immune to his electric sexual magnetism, being attracted only to members of the opposite sex, and my own age. More specifically, Mrs. Conkers.
---
How long is his head.
It’s DeLongest head this side of Easter Island.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
What happened to roller blading Christopher.
He's a bit embarrassed about any mention of it now after Lee Deliveroo didn't want anything to do with him anymore.

It would also be a bit difficult for him to set up his little rail in the road where he lives now so unfortunately he's had to retire whilst at the top of his roller booting career, but the videos of his one trick will always be a reminder of his skill.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
What happened to roller blading Christopher.
Will he ever make it pro? What’s the oldest you can be to get in to roller-booting for a living? I fear he may have left it too late, especially if he’s still not got past very basic grinds, then landing backwards and doing a curtsy.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
That fake nose ring Isabelle wears just looks ridiculous 🐮 And the VW earings are far too big for her lollipop head

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
That fake nose ring Isabelle wears just looks ridiculous 🐮 And the VW earings are far too big for her lollipop head
I hate to mention someone’s appearance but isabel is looking extremely thin, I know it’s normal for many but Izzy has always been around a size twelve I would say and she’s easily a six at this point,
I feel she would look a lot healthier a size up because her head is looking big for her body plus Izzy has a fuller face so it’s unflattering, don’t get me wrong it’s nice to drop a size most girls would agree but I think she’s taken it too far, maybe that’s what the cake was about and we’ve seen her eating more lately maybe she’s realised that she should put a few pounds back on who knows 🤷‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 15
The shopping trip wow, their behaviour just highlights how stunted they really are. Hyperventilating over normal things, small, overused vocabulary.
Isabelle getting changed in the bogs into clothing she bought. Why not wait til you are home so odd.
She in particular behaves about 5 years younger than her actual age.
Then there’s buying the whole bloody family gifts home after a quick shopping trip out , I couldn’t believe it.
They have nothing to shop for at all. Being all together as a family doing everything together is their whole identity. They briefly slip away for a few hours but return with gifts.
No hobbies, friends, interests, talents, or plans to shop for. Just mummy daddy and younger siblings.
No wonder people stare at them when out, their behaviour in shops is odd, and then there’s the big camera, Back home for a sister sleepover no doubt.
The longer this goes on the weirder it all gets.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Will he ever make it pro? What’s the oldest you can be to get in to roller-booting for a living? I fear he may have left it too late, especially if he’s still not got past very basic grinds, then landing backwards and doing a curtsy.
Sorry to quote myself, but I didn’t mean those basic tricks can’t be made to look 🔥🔥🔥 if you add a bit of flash editing and a gangsta soundtrack, then film yourself trundling out of a car-park lift, as if to hook up with the rest of your massive crew of roller-booters (including six girls).

Wish I’d had a cool dad.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I remember seeing a comment these past two years, that a girl who likes like isabelle constantly got comments about chris whenever she was in public if they do that to a lookalike there’s no way, isabelle and the others don’t get these comments, the girls looked petrified yesterday being out, they definitely got weird looks. Their lack of spacial awareness is also concerning the amount of times they bumped into people was ridiculous

• Sad
Reactions: 9
if they missed their stop, they probs ended up in barnetby and so idk why their parents didn’t just drive a little further to pick them up there instead of making them wait there for an hour

Reactions: 9
The thought of Chris editing footage of his daughter and step daughter in the changing rooms, trying on crop tops and mini skirts is seriously disturbing and disgusting.

• Sick
Reactions: 29
The thought of Chris editing footage of his daughter and step daughter in the changing rooms, trying on crop tops and mini skirts is seriously disturbing and disgusting.
I read this as Chris editing while trying on crop tops and mini skirts. Nothing would surprise me with him.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Coming soon to a Charity Shop near them! Sarah's donated clothes!
I'm no Guinea pig expert, but those beds take up most of the space in the cage!
Is she for real with all those baby clothes
Mila had 1000 outfits in her wardrobe before she was born, and then she had to be put into a cast at what age? Maybe 6 or so months
What happened to all the clothes that were bought and she could never wear. You remember the granny fabric ones
Sarah is out of her ever loving mind
I so hope this baby is too big for “tiny baby” size
She still has 2 months to go according to her she is 32 weeks
Sarah honey the baby gains most of their weight in the last month or so
Keep eating tit
I personally am hoping for a 10 pounder
I commented on her not wearing her belt probably on last nights blog and putting her hand up to hide the face they were moving. I got quite a few nasty comments omg the ifam are as thick as S**t
---
We’ll done to all the tattler children who got their grades and got into uni. The government and education authorities should hang their heads in shame at screwing over the kids who had their grades downgraded. It happened in 2004 and my son ( who was predicted 3 x A’s got 2 x A’s and a B which meant Warwick uni wouldn’t take him but luckily his second choice was Durham who did take him. Good luck to them all. Now mums and dads get your wallets out time to kit them out with all the things they’ll need ( and that doesn’t include Guinea pigs and their bits! )
All university’s now insist it obligatory that freshers students arrive with a guinea pig or other small animal. Your clearly behind the times.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.