The Ingham Family #297 Mr Ingram never sees or responds to hate, Laters Dckhead.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Prinny might love watching the guinea pigs but how do the guinea pigs feel about a massive ball of unkempt fluff looming over them?

Reactions: 23
Big Saz is back in the building, someone rattled her cage! Proper little rant from her in tonights vlog.
In one breath saying she doesn't listen to other peoples opinions or care what people think but then in another spending 5 minutes ranting about other's opinions and what they think 🤡🤣
Just a few short weeks ago she was chatting about shorter hairstyles for him, none of which HE wanted but now it's his choice if he wants long hair. She is so full of crap, what a clown!

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Lazyone get help you’re spending is out of control for the new baby and the Guinea pigs.
Get those Guinea pigs downstairs.
I expect granny is going to stay in the house when they are away and she isn’t going to spend all her time in Islas bedroom.
State of jaces hair you lazy baboon.
no One is blaming Jace the criticism is aimed at you for not taking care of your little boys hair.

Reactions: 27
I just can’t wrap my head around Isabelle not wanting to progress further in her life by going college etc. She could do a btec course in something she likes and get a job afterwards. Youtube and influencers will not last forever, times change and people are already getting bored with youtube and z list people on instagram. I think she needs a reality check. She isn’t famous at all.

Reactions: 26
Prinny might love watching the guinea pigs but how do the guinea pigs feel about a massive ball of unkempt fluff looming over them?
That poor dog, she must be in pain when she walks on a hard surface. If she had regular walks,including some road work that would help keep her nails short. But first of all they need a good trim. They need reporting to RSPCA .

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
My god he's been at her for years . "Are you ready for a tickle back" "Isla is not yet but I bet she will grow into it".

Screenshot 2023-08-18 190526.png

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Her face looks worryingly puffy when they aren't using the filters on the proper vlogging camera.
Little appearance from Big eye, littUL eye too!

Screenshot_20230818-190700_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Nobody is bullying Jace because he has long hair.

People point out that his hair is damaged af and therefore needs a good trim.
That has nothing to do with gender...

Hard to grasp I knoooow

Reactions: 37
Get a grip Sarah. He is balding because of YOUR neglect you weirdo. It’ll get to a point where nothing can be done and he will have no hair at all, not even a bit to hide under like his weirdo father. No one is having a go at him, it’s you, you pathetic excuse for a mother. His hair needed trimming but nooooo you didn’t want it trimmed so take responsibility for what has happened. Sort yourself out. And whilst I’m at it stop it with the stupid filters on your clickbait titles. You look absolutely NOTHING like that image.

Sort out your children, all of them including the ones you’ve forgotten about and sort out your pregnancy appointments.

Your eldest is going to become extremely unstuck in a few weeks time when she turns 18, on social media posting rubbish no one will give a damn about, because she’s no longer a child and going to bring in the wierdos. So what’s she going to be doing what exactly? Nothing at all.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
It’s only a matter of time before Jason or Meewa leave Islas door open and Prinny jumps the pig enclosure

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Nobody is bullying Jace because he has long hair.

People point out that his hair is damaged af and therefore needs a good trim.
That has nothing to do with gender...

Hard to grasp I knoooow
I was going to say the same thing, this is not about long hair on boys
This is about the balding and dry split ends, his hair always looks terrible
Sarah what the hell are you going on about, nobody is saying he identifies as a girl because of his hair
My son had strawberry blonde hair as a little back in the 70’s, I let it grow with proper trims just past shoulder length once he was old enough I let him go to the barber and let him decide what he wanted
He decided he wanted a buzz cut and has had short hair ever since
Of course I loved his hair a little longer but it is not my hair and he was old enough to decide for himself, probably about 6yr or so
But he always looked respectable, clean and tidy when I could still make the decision for him
I would never let my son out in public looking like that no matter how much I liked long hair on boys
(Rant from an old hippy mother)

• Heart
Reactions: 19
So no cover on the cages , and the way Jace and Mila go in and out of bedrooms Islas bedroom door will be left open Prinny will get a hold of them g.pigs poor Isla will walk into her room where they will be a blood bath and she will be mortified

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.