The Ingham Family #295 Lazy is calling out all the hydrogeologists

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chris loves to see for miles and miles. Sarah Loves to see piles and piles (Of gifted stuff ,obviously) ,Only surprised they both don`t FEEL piles of a different kind ,all the time they spend sitting on their rears!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
There’s only one reason they’ve gone from ”we’re having the time of our lives, going up memory lane, getting potatoes from the Spar…” to “we can‘t upload vlogs and we’ll probably home by the time we can…” and that’s because something has gone wrong. Sarah was very unwell in the last vlog, I can’t stand the woman but I hope for the unborn baby’s sake that she’s not seriously ill. They’ve both been so incredibly irresponsible travelling like this, so late in pregnancy, that I just hope they get home safely.

They won’t learn from whatever has happened. They never do. No doubt they will be packing a newborn up, to travel through freezing temperatures in the Winter.

PS. Let’s just hope they don’t meet burglar Bill again! 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.