The Ingham Family #291 Please Nanna Jean, spill the beans! Is Chris as revolting as he seems?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apologies if someone’s already posted this I still need to catch up on this thread. But why’s Esme still wearing her bday sash and crown. Does she think she will get a fast pass and special treatment. What a selfish entitled girl her parents have raised her to be😡😡😡

Attachments

Reactions: 15
Apologies if someone’s already posted this I still need to catch up on this thread. But why’s Esme still wearing her bday sash and crown. Does she think she will get a fast pass and special treatment. What a selfish entitled girl her parents have raised her to be😡😡😡
What the hell has happened to issy? Her style changes more than lazy changes her knickers
---
Never mind their unborn babies health, she’s got traveling to do 🙄
In her own Lazy words (or there about) “No kid stops me doing what I want to do”

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.