The Ingham Family #291 Please Nanna Jean, spill the beans! Is Chris as revolting as he seems?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ffs learn to speak French Lazy ,manages to make Lake de Sainte Croix sound like a new Chinese tea Lachsang Croix.
After all the trips to France you would think they could do better with even the little ones managing to say please and thankyou in French. As the French say ' Imbeciles'!!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Secluded little beach, no-one else around, yes I bet you love it you creep, perfect for skinny dipping I bet. Shame no teenage girls will go anywhere near you even though you've taken your top off for once.

Reactions: 19
Wild Swimming????
wow missed oportunieties for me starting a vlog life. I went wildswimming 3 times this weekend.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Anyone else notice that Creepy kept mentioning getting a shot of the turquoise water? He said it several times and was disappointed there was cloud cover.
Then when he finally got that shot he was ready to move on, they aren't driving to these places because they're genuinely interested in them, they're doing it so Creepy can get certain shots and images!!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
No care for that unborn child, high risk pregnancy and she leaves all consultant pregnancy care to go travelling. Another story (Sarah gives hearth in the middle of knowwhere.
---

New baby name Mercedes, proper Chevy name.
The consultant said it’s fine go to traveling just like they said when mila had her cast off then look what happened her hips haven’t healed!

Reactions: 17
Thought I would dip in and try and watch a video .. why did I need a half hour chat about French McDonalds? Have they EVER thought about soaking in some culture? Words fail me.

Reactions: 22
Should we tell her ?
Lazy in a hot climate you keep your butter in the fridge and take it out a few minutes before it’s needed so it’s spreadable and then you return it to the fridge
👏 👏 you’re welcome 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
In one of the vlogs where she went to an appointment she said that they wanted to see her again at 28 weeks (the consultant) for a checkup as she’d be starting with blood thinning injections as well. She claims that she told them they may still be travelling and the consultant said that was fine & they’d just see her a bit later (I don’t buy that, if they did agree I’d imagine it was with reluctance).
I was under consultant and I’m sure I still saw my midwife for routine appointments in between but that was 12+ years ago now.

Personally I think they need to be very careful because they are under consultant care, I think that would give the professionals more cause for concern if she skips important appointments/treatment. She was already moaning that she didn’t feel the need for the injections (I think she’s at high risk for a C-section over natural birth this time) & let’s not forget Dr Christopher Ingham & his wealth of experience - he’ll jump on anything for a potential claim against the NHS if something doesn’t go as he thinks it should do.
Never mind their unborn babies health, she’s got traveling to do 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 18
It's probably too late but I'm going to nominate

The Ingham Family #292 Pedalo life - so fun!

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I see that creepy still has his disgusting water fetish. He must get off on everyone being in the water because he gets really excited etc. Ewww

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Sarah "squatted" a mosquito apparently. Poor thing wouldn't have stood a chance 😔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Watched a vlog 5 years ago
What a difference
They were living in a cosy rented house
Small but nicer than the mansion
Children happy healthy going to school and dance class
Prinny looked good to
What a contrast to today

Reactions: 28
Are they on their way to the ‘island of Portugal’ again after they have conquered the swimming pools of Spain?
I reckon they‘re on their way to the campsite they stayed at on the “island of Portugal”. They made such a thing out of the big RVs when they were there last time. They’re probably going to do a tour past the apartment where the McCanns stayed and eat potatoes on the beach again. I bet Mila will go in a baby carrier on Creepy’s back on either an electric scooter or electric bike too.

If I owned that site, I‘d be fully booked whenever they made an enquiry.

• Wow
Reactions: 29
Should we tell her ?
Lazy in a hot climate you keep your butter in the fridge and take it out a few minutes before it’s needed so it’s spreadable and then you return it to the fridge
👏 👏 you’re welcome 😂😂
No wonder they’ve put on weight, butter then a cream cheese spread and then ham or chicken, do you need butter with a thick spread of cream cheese 🤔

• Sick
Reactions: 18
No wonder they’ve put on weight, butter then a cream cheese spread and then ham or chicken, do you need butter with a thick spread of cream cheese 🤔
Sorry but I have butter cheese spread and ham ( but not every day )

• Haha
Reactions: 5
When my mum used to cook meals for us it was so obvious whose plate was whose, my dads was always the biggest, my mums smaller and then the kids the smallest, it makes no sense that they all eat the same portions, Isla should not be having more than Chris, Jace does not need the same as Izzy etc. The day she allowed Jace and Mila to eat an entire melon between them just showed she has no perception of portion size.

Reactions: 35
He isn’t going to be able to return the RV. Not after his ‘improvements’ !

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.