The Ingham Family #291 Please Nanna Jean, spill the beans! Is Chris as revolting as he seems?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In one of the vlogs where she went to an appointment she said that they wanted to see her again at 28 weeks (the consultant) for a checkup as she’d be starting with blood thinning injections as well. She claims that she told them they may still be travelling and the consultant said that was fine & they’d just see her a bit later (I don’t buy that, if they did agree I’d imagine it was with reluctance).
I was under consultant and I’m sure I still saw my midwife for routine appointments in between but that was 12+ years ago now.
So I’m guessing they are worried about DVT given the blood thinners and then these idiots decide to go off travelling where she will be sat for hours on end 😬 . I guess the consultant can’t force her to agree to be there for treatment or have the thinners at all, they can only advise but missing appointments and delaying care is cause for concern.

Reactions: 27
Who else thinks this will be their first, and last road trip in the RV?

Creepy clearly is not confident driving such a large vehicle, and they are clearly frustrated at having such little choice of campsites that will allow the RV in. All they've done is moan about it since they set off.

I see a new Sprinter being purchased once they return back, and the RV being returned back to the dealers. Hopefully he loses a tit ton of money on it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
I swear to god they’re on a holiday people dream about and they’re complaining about every little thing?? They’re so ridiculous

Reactions: 23
They are heading down towards Spain (again) - plan was originally to go east towards Greece. Sarah was meant to explain the reasons they changed their plans but that never happened - no surprise there 🤣

• Haha
REALISING WE MADE A BIG MISTAKE..
View attachment 2280003
YouTube
[/QUOTE]
Another boring day - a wasted morning obviously, moaning, swimming in a lake, drone pictures, why do they travel? Oh yes they are running away from authorities because so much is wrong with their lives in the UK.

What’s that caption on the thumbnail supposed to be?
Realising we were making a huge mistake
Or
Realising we’re making a huge mistake

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Jace has a girls hair slide in along with the plait

get the unlikeable brats hair cut

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Who else thinks this will be their first, and last road trip in the RV?

Creepy clearly is not confident driving such a large vehicle, and they are clearly frustrated at having such little choice of campsites that will allow the RV in. All they've done is moan about it since they set off.

I see a new Sprinter being purchased once they return back, and the RV being returned back to the dealers. Hopefully he loses a tit ton of money on it.
YES!!!!!!! 😂
The sweating, the moaning, the bum clenching in tight driving spots , the palpable rage that he couldn’t park nearer to the water

next year smaller van, awning and outside blow up beds in the awning for Isla, Esme and Isabell

• Haha
Reactions: 25
And isn’t it funny you can tell they’ve been reading here when Isla gets listened to by both parents (albeit impatiently) and suddenly Mila is the cutest baby ever and adorable and gets some one on one time

🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 28
Are they on their way to the ‘island of Portugal’ again after they have conquered the swimming pools of Spain?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.