The Ingham Family #290 The handbags and sad blags your poor chuldrun had to sweat to earn you 🎶

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is no chance this lot get tickets for Taylor Swift, I've been in a queue not for 15 mins just to register my interest in tickets. So the queue for ticket sales will be horrific - you'll need backdoor links etc to get ahead of the robots and others buying tickets
it took me an hour to get through the registration queue. the registration form is what allows you to get tickets, without it you won’t get any (they’re trying to prevent bots buying them all). lazy and grease bag are too stupid to look into any of that, so poor esme wont be going.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Aside from the weird pose, those dresses don't look very practical for a day at a theme park?
Nor those shoes! And skirts are definitely not something I'd wear whilst going on rides, which I'm assuming is something you'd do at DLP?

Reactions: 21
Bus loads of teenagers! Creepy will be in heaven!!

Also Jason is far too big for that Joie 360 car seat now. It goes on height and weight. My daughter is younger and sadly outgrew hers a few months ago (she’s 4 in sept). They aren’t safely installed either.

• Sick
Reactions: 25
i feel awful for poor isla. that girl seems to regress more and more every day :cry: aside from mila, she is one of their sweetest kids. it’s heartbreaking to see how pushed aside she is by them all.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
I see creepstopher sole mate has been charged with rxxx and human trafficking

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Just a gentle reminder, I have had to remind myself at times, not to give out too much personal information that could potentially identify you. NOT trying to moderate input, just be cautious! Those on the mummy scammer thread will testify the damage caused!
Thank you so much. Very wise advice x

They also promised her a bedroom make over she didn’t get it
Are you sure? Creepy may have changed the bedding off camera.
But just like the van or RV he don’t have the time to do a full tour of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just a gentle reminder, I have had to remind myself at times, not to give out too much personal information that could potentially identify you. NOT trying to moderate input, just be cautious! Those on the mummy scammer thread will testify the damage caused!
I’m totally with you. It is disconcerting. I’m praying my beetroot or drums/cello don’t identify me.

• Haha
It‘s awful to see what they’re doing to her. I get she was once the favourite but that wasn’t her fault and she’s gone from that to being not even a second thought to her parents. Sarah bought two sun loungers for the girls and Sarah only went back to buy another one because Esme assumed that they were for her and Isabelle and asked what Isla was going to sit on. Her dream was a pink bike from Santa and they got Esme the pink bike and she got blue one even though Esme didn’t ask for a bike. You should never have favourites when it comes to your kids. I dread to think what’s going on on that little girls head. She’s 11 now. She can see what’s going on. I don’t know how they can look at Isla and not feel some shame about how they treat her. It breaks my heart but her own parents don’t even give a tit.
Isla wanted afternoon tea with Sarah for her birthday Sarah left it to the last minute and couldn't get a anywhere. Yet isabelle got afternoon tea with Sarah poor isla left out again its heartbreaking to see

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
Creepy's birthday posts to Mila, Jace, Esme and Isabelle. Isla is the only one who didn't get one 😔.
I made a mistake there. The first screenshot below is Creepy's post to Isabelle on her last birthday and the one above was for her 16th.

The main thing is that poor Isla has not had a birthday post off him since 2019 (four years ago!!) and the other children have 😔😔.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 45
Did anyone else hear the value added twit burp at the beginning of the vlog? Filthy pig. Must be the three cans of coke he drank. I dread to think what state his stomach is in.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Esme is so not going to see Taylor Swift and I bet she will give her parents hell over it. They’ve always said she’s fiery, she’s going to explode like a bloody volcano over this. My friend has registered interest for 4 cities and booked 7 hotel rooms in case she manages to get tickets for her daughter. Esme is going to think she‘s so special that she’s getting handed tickets on a plate.
She’ll just have to shake it off.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Isla reminds me more and more of gypsy rose. Growing but not growing up. The toddler clothes and big bows on her head. What’s up with her hairstyle in that recent photo? Her face also looks very unhealthy. Both her and esmes shoes 😳 toes hanging off the front. I think esmes outfit is cute. I like Isabelle’s dress and shoes. but the over all look isn’t it.
Poor sheltered children. What happened to Islas crocodile shoes? Guess she doesn’t feel the need to wear them as long as mimi isn’t wearing hers. Ugh the state of this family.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.