The Ingham Family #290 The handbags and sad blags your poor chuldrun had to sweat to earn you 🎶

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sarah packing the essentials! 5 radford sized blocks of orange cheese. That’s night 1 dinner sorted. She just needs 5 litres of cream, carrot lumps and 4 bags of pasta to make Vomit surprise in the Dutch oven. 😭🤣

View attachment 2249198
They do know your not allowed to take milk,butter,dairy etc over with you and if your searched it will be dumped

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
The last time we know they had contact from the LEA was the July that Mila was born. I wonder if they're due contact every July? Hence the "road trip/adventure/pow wow, making memories" tit. AKA running away from authorities.
I'd love to know what Sarah tells the LEA, it must be a pack of lies. The kids learn nothing on these trips. They don't even try different food.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
They do know your not allowed to take milk,butter,dairy etc over with you and if your searched it will be dumped
She’s stocked up on butter too. Imagine her face if they confiscated her Lurpak and the cheese! 🤣🤣🤣

The fridge wasn’t even switched on yet because the ice pops weren‘t frozen and she’s packing it already. Sweaty cheese vomit surprise in the Dutch oven! 🤢

D8586985-661D-4561-9714-71E0C20E08DE.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
I'd like to see the person who could get the cheese away from her. She'd quickly swallow the lot before allowing it to be taken away from her.

For people that love cheese so much, why do they only buy the one that doesn't really taste of anything?

• Haha
Reactions: 41
IMG_2352.jpeg

“feels so good to have finally left and relax my brain from constantly worry about what we might be forgetting…”

Your taxes?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
The state of prinny in desperate need again of a good grooming especially coming up to the more warmer weather

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I'd like to see the person who could get the cheese away from her. She'd quickly swallow the lot before allowing it to be taken away from her.

For people that love cheese so much, why do they only buy the one that doesn't really taste of anything?
And what even is ‘Essentials coloured cheddar’

• Sick
Reactions: 22
Might be an unpopular opinion but why does a 23 month old need a tablet? There are other things they could bring on the trip to entertain her like colouring books, little toys or those travel busy boards you can buy, maybe even kids music to play and sing along to during the journey. I have never understood giving toddlers tablet's . I suppose Sarah is the kind of parent that can't be bothered to interact with her own kids or find other ways to entertain them on a long journey and would prefer for their face to be in a screen constantly :rolleyes:

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
They don’t take dairy away from you in europe. Taken many a vegan butter for my allergic child.
---

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Unfortunately Sarah talked about this a while ago and is aware that prinny will need a passport and, if I remember correctly asked what else she needed to consider.
Sorry if it's already been answered I'm behind. Pet passports are no more since brexit. It's an Animal health certificate you need ( alot more money than a passport) She would need to get her AHC 10days prior to travel and rabies vaccination 3 weeks before travel. AHC only lasts for one trip. I personally don't think they will pay to take prinny with them.

Reactions: 12
That bow is not the one. 😕
Islas having very odd interactions with Sarah in the vlogs. Very noticeable today. I feel like the only time isla gets a „kind“ reaction from Sarah is whilst she’s vlogging, that’s probably why she keeps interrupting. Once the camera is off I don’t think Sarah interacts with any of the children all that much. Didn’t the person who saw them in line at Disney say Sarah didn’t talk to the children at all? She was just on her phone the whole time they were standing in line. Probably the same at home.
---
Not sure if you're joking or not.
Hahah oh dear.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.