The Ingham Family #290 The handbags and sad blags your poor chuldrun had to sweat to earn you 🎶

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t keep up on the threads, I only see the odd post on his Instagram but what the hell are they doing about the childrens education? Have they been pulled out of school and are being home schooled?
Have they been pulled out of school? Yes
Are they being home schooled? No

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Chris is just the most terrible editor. You'd think after all this time and only having that one job to do he'd be even half decent by now, but he's got no rhythm, no sense of composition, leans really heavily on the cheesey built in transitions and has the most horrendous taste in music to boot. And that's before we even consider what he puts in the vlogs themselves: the mundane lives of a too-big (in all the ways) family of low achievers. The videos have absolutely no redeeming features. I love it.

Reactions: 30
Oh please let them be doing Disney tomorrow. Cast member strikes are happening.
And no one wants to see Mickey get irate at those two sweaty, stinky, greasy swines for crossing their picket line 😂😂 The French strike in style 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sarah's insta confirms no prinny. Pic of esme and prinny with "sad goodbyes" first decent thing they have done for her. It would have been hell in the RV.

I wonder how many family members of Big frank will turn up, I'm hoping for at least 6

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
They’ve definitely gone to dover. The pictures look like the ferry. The next vlog will be in France then
Tonight’s vlog will be from Wednesday - I’m sure this is the day they set off as it was the day after Tat & Me shut down for summer. They won’t jump ahead unless they really had to which usually happens later in the trip just to give themselves extra days ahead - no vlog tomorrow so they will have a good 5-6 days incase they decide not to vlog or to get ahead if staying somewhere for a gifted stay.

I’d be surprised if anyone has kept Prinny this time - will be interesting to see. They’ve probably kept her in the motorhome when they went into the lounge though :(
---
Sarah's insta confirms no prinny. Pic of esme and prinny with "sad goodbyes" first decent thing they have done for her. It would have been hell in the RV.
Saw this after I commented - let’s hope she’s cared for better than previous trips they’ve left her behind, not that it can be any worse than if they had her themselves :(

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Looks like Prinny has stayed at home . To be honest think we are all grateful that they have not taken him.

Reactions: 13
Not fat shaming. Parent shaming. There’s a difference.
Completely agree. I wasn’t saying she’s obese but she’s definitely on the road to be Sarah size due to the fact she appears to comfort eat/ eat out of boredom. None of those things are her fault, it’s her parents who need to give her healthy foods and either home school her properly or put her back in school.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
OMG the pic of him in beanie and sunglasses driving, how on earth can he wear that in this weather :/

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
The Inghams are terrible with Prinny.
Jane and Steve let her get into such a state with matted fur and nails longer than any of us have ever seen. Not to mention she weight.
No matter where she is, that poor dog 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 19
No way would they take Prinny, they are far too lazy to take her to vets to get all her vaccinations up to date, rabies shots, tapeworm treatment and getting health certificates from different vets as they travel through different countries.

Mingham Holiday Bingo Card

[Feel free to quote the post and add]

- Problem/Issue with the RV which needs to be fixed
- Chuldrun left unsupervised in a playground
- Making an entire vlog out of going to a Lidl to buy shite
- Creepy going swimming in his beanie and T-shirt
- Lazy cooks some slop pasta dish
- Lack of appropriate buoyancy aids on the chuldrun
- Jace throws up…Esme has a meltdown
- Pizza scissors haircut (bonus point if it’s in a car park)
- Either lazy or creepy moaning about a country’s local (agri)culture 😉
- Jace snatching a toy off Mila
- A vlog with a clickbait disaster that isn’t actually a disaster, just a MINOR incident.
- Isabelle babysitting
- Lazy showing us the girls ‘doing school work’
- A visit to a Flying Tiger store
Lasange baguette definitely needs a place on this list 😋

• Haha
  • Sick
Completely agree. I wasn’t saying she’s obese but she’s definitely on the road to be Sarah size due to the fact she appears to comfort eat/ eat out of boredom. None of those things are her fault, it’s her parents who need to give her healthy foods and either home school her properly or put her back in school.
It would also help if they let the poor girl go back to her dance classes like she seems to want to. But the pair of ugly twunts can't stay home for more than a week for her to even attend.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.