The Ingham Family #290 The handbags and sad blags your poor chuldrun had to sweat to earn you 🎶

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He does so many modifications for the same reason they keep buying new caravans and caravan-ish vehicles. They're not made with families of seven who like to spend most of their time indoors in mind and they hate every single one of them.

But don't worry, this RV is going to be different. A mirror above the toilet so you can sit on it backwards to get ready and a chopping board on a wheely shelf are definitely the answer to all their problems.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
See ‘edit history’ 😏
I guess someone had a word with someone - looks like it took around 9 hours before the added ‘disclaimer’.
Who do we think supplied the wording to ‘correct’ the post? 🤔😉🤥

‘Aware it’s not a toy’? 😆
I don’t know how to bring over the post from the previous page that shows said child PLAYING with this ‘collectible’ 🙄
These ‘Ifam’ are something else - grown adults in charge of children.
But it’s definitely not a toy!

Oh and stop with the complaining about folks taking screenshots- take better care of your kids and finances. Now we know you read here too, so please, use some common sense and see what’s really going on with these Inghams. They will unashamedly take your last penny to spend on crap that they don’t need, whilst neglecting even their own children’s basic needs.
Open your eyes! This right here is why we do it - hoping some of you will see them for exactly what they are.
They do not care about you - only for what you can give to them.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 44
You can't just declare that a toy isn't a toy and it's all good. Not everybody who'll come into contact with the 'collectable' will have seen the advert for it on the IFAM store so they won't know that the item 'isn't a toy' and shouldn't be played with by children. That's the danger.

Also, amazing IFAM defence... 'The toddler loves their new collectable!' ... 'But don't worry, my teenager has nicked it from them and taken it to her room'. Is their teenager Jace?

• Haha
Reactions: 39
About that makeshift "pop-up worktop"...

As well as blocking the doorway (which could hamper evacuation in an emergency, as well as generally being a PITA)...he's removed the (more than likely) factory-fitted handrail to make way for that chopping board.

That rail wasn't fitted for how it looks! Surely most people would regard it a useful safety feature.

Is that doorway the only entrance/exit in the main part of the van? 🤔

And what are those electrical switches/units that are now harder to get to? Anything important?!

Anyone here got that IKEA Lamplig bamboo chopping board? Curious to know if that label is actually stamped/etched onto the wood because that would REALLY bug the hell out of Creepy...BIG TIME! 😂

And finally, who puts carpet in a kitchen? That'll be sticky and stained in no time, from drinks spillages. Whyyyyyyyyyy?! 🤡

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
That chopping board looks even more shite than I imagined from the descriptions on here. Also appears to be a nice height for the little two to attempt to go underneath it or be arsing around on the sofa next to it and whack their head on it.

Reactions: 37

As well as blocking the doorway (which could hamper evacuation in an emergency, as well as generally being a PITA)...he's actually removed the (more than likely) factory-fitted handrail to make way for that chopping board!

That rail wasn't fitted for how it looks! Most people would regard it an important safety feature. I can't see where else he'd put a rail inside now. He should at least fit one to the outside of the door, as many motorhomes have, if there isn't already one.

And what are those electrical switches/units that are now harder to get to? Anything important?!

Anyone here got that IKEA Lamplig bamboo chopping board? Curious to know if that label is actually stamped/etched onto the wood because that would REALLY bug the hell out of Creepy...BIG TIME! 😂

Also did the board last long? Lots of reviewers complaining that it splits/warps almost immediately. I bet they haven't oiled it either...it won't last long but they'll blame the heat/sunshine.

And finally, who puts carpet in a kitchen? That'll be sticky and stained in no time, from drinks spillages. Whyyyyyyyyyy?! 🤡
I don't think the blocking of the doorway is really an issue, they're a very short family, they can all, with the exception of Isabelle just walk straight under it and she's probably got a GCSE in hurdling so will just pop right over it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
I don't think the blocking of the doorway is really an issue, they're a very short family, they can all, with the exception of Isabelle just walk straight under it.
Aaahhhh...yes....but what if they're wearing their big plastic platform sandals? Also Creepy might have to remove his cap from on top of his beanie. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
What I want to know is, has he installed a weather station or whatever it was that he had in the DPD van? He needs to know if the temperature is warm enough for him to consider maybe taking off the beanie of doom once in a while.

As well as the millions of too big TVs he's added, he's put in an Xbox which was clearly described as being Isabelle's. Imagine being 18 and going on yet another boring van trip with your family trying to play Xbox with all the screaming and chaos around you.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Aaahhhh...yes....but what if they're all wearing their big plastic platform sandals? Also Creepy might have to remove his cap from on top of his beanie. 😂
I expect as he has all of lifes codes he's thought about the plastic platforms and is going to buy a few more top of the range ikea chopping boards to install a sort of slide. So they only need to sit on the top of it, lie back and whoooosh they'll slide straight out into the massive 4 metre awning.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
It looks like someone will just run up the stairs and bang their head on the chopping board. When preparing food in a small space most people would want the younger kids playing outside out of the way, which means they are in and out all the time. Door open is a must because of the steam/smells - although in their case the cooking smells would be better than the smell of the people in there so maybe not.

I've never heard anyone ever say when on holiday in a caravan type holiday - "it's nice but what it really needs is a chopping board hanging off the side to block the door"

It also looks like it will fall off if any force is applied to it at the far end so it won't even get used other than to put more clutter on.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
You can't just declare that a toy isn't a toy and it's all good. Not everybody who'll come into contact with the 'collectable' will have seen the advert for it on the IFAM store so they won't know that the item 'isn't a toy' and shouldn't be played with by children. That's the danger.

Also, amazing IFAM defence... 'The toddler loves their new collectable!' ... 'But don't worry, my teenager has nicked it from them and taken it to her room'. Is their teenager Jace?
Exactly, for example, once fed up with it and donated on to a charity shop where will they stick it, in with kid soft toys. There should be some testing mandatory for anything that is being sold that could be used as a children’s toy, if it’s listed that way or not.

Reactions: 26
Take off his beanie?
TAKE OFF HIS BEANIE?!?

😱😱
---
Why does everything have to be heavily modified? He’s crap at DIY and it’s an accident waiting to happen.
I respectfully disagree.

He’s Mr DIY (Destroy It Yourself) 2023!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

As well as blocking the doorway (which could hamper evacuation in an emergency, as well as generally being a PITA)...he's removed the (more than likely) factory-fitted handrail to make way for that chopping board.

That rail wasn't fitted for how it looks! Surely most people would regard it a useful safety feature.

I have this, and other, wooden IKEA chopping boards and yes the IKEA logo is burnished into the wood, he'd have to sand it right down to get it off

Just seen your comment about the carpet in the kitchen, with this family? And two, going on three, toddlers/babies? It will be vile in no time

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Exactly, for example, once fed up with it and donated on to a charity shop where will they stick it, in with kid soft toys. There should be some testing mandatory for anything that is being sold that could be used as a children’s toy, if it’s listed that way or not.
Charity shops are usually strict about not accepting soft toys without CE marks. They'd see her 'cru-shay creations' as soft toys so they'd likely be binned.

Reactions: 22
If that chopping board collapses when she pushes down on it or if she puts a heavy pot on it then it could be dangerous. My dad built something similar one time and it was a disaster especially after using it for a while and the hinges were not stiff anymore.
ETA it was in his shed so not even in constant use.

Reactions: 24
I expect as he has all of lifes codes he's thought about the plastic platforms and is going to buy a few more top of the range ikea chopping boards to install a sort of slide. So they only need to sit on the top of it, lie back and whoooosh they'll slide straight out into the massive 4 metre awning.
Screenshot_2023-06-15-12-59-24-328~2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
What really gets me is those ifam a lot with special needs etc look forward to the vlogs and they told them nothing about there not being a vlog until very late I believe I never saw anything myself, yet on the launch off Esmes toys they were letting everyone know they were going up in a few mins bulletins about it days before and on the day and still the ifam thinks the sun shines out of there bums they cannot see what selfish money grabbing people they are, it’s so sad.

• Sad
Can't wait to see Sarah trying to heave herself up the steps into the van with no handrail to hold 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.