The Ingham Family #29 No feelings of joy for the new baby boy, But time can't turn back - quick, get the kid a hat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My daughter watches Cole & Sav American vloggers and their latest video is basically them saying they are planning to get rid of their dog Carl because they feel they can no longer look after him.
Their excuse is they are always out and when they leave him for long hours he poops and pees in the house.
WTF do they expect when they admit they sometimes leave him for 8hrs at a time.
Why do these people get a dog In the first place when they’re not committed.
They had a baby back along too so may also be something to do with it.
Kind of reminds me of the Inghams dumping Prinny everytime they went on holiday which let’s face it was every single school
Holiday or when she doesn’t fit in with their plans.
Why have a dog when you lead that lifestyle?
I’m sure the dog will be gone soon.

Also this vlogging family have had their comments disabled for a while now.
Apparently that was an April Fools prank, which imo is even worse! Why purposely upset your child for views?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
"I thought a lot of Gucci is leather anyway so why would a vegan person buy it? I don't know much about Gucci myself, so there may be animal-free bags available"

Some of their stuff is non-leather, though not necessarily vegan due to the glue etc.

Even so, their bags look like something my granny would have used so it's a no from me.

Reactions: 7
Never known a breastfeeding baby at 4 days old to go 4 hours between feeds! Sounds like she already given up
My 3 year old did, but she was 9.5 pounds. Most of my friends smaller babies didn't go that long until they were a good bit older.

Reactions: 2
I don't understand this at all. First off, "advice" or "guidelines" are only that, people's opinions, and they change frequently. They aren't written in stone. What difference would it make whether a baby is sleeping at the top, middle or bottom of the bassinet? I googled this and the only reason I read is so that baby would have something different to look at, which makes no sense. Sudden Infant Death is NOT suffocation, but very often is due to immature lungs, and that wouldn't have anything to do with where the baby is in its bed.
I do understand that guidelines are constantly changing but surely they change because of scientific evidence that doing these things keeps babies safer.

As far as I’m aware, babies are to be placed with their feet at the bottom of the crib so that they can’t shuffle down into their blankets if that’s what parents are choosing to use.

It’s on every leaflet you are given and if you’ve had five minutes to read anything about sleep safety it’s also on there so they’re definitely going to be aware of it.

It always does my head in when my mum/MIL says ‘oh well babies were fine in my day and we did xyz’ I’m sure that’s true for most cases but surely updated information is the best and we should strive to live by what actual medical proffesionals recommend? It doesn’t take two seconds to move a baby to the base of the crib there’s no excuse in my book.

Reactions: 7
Apparently that was an April Fools prank, which imo is even worse! Why purposely upset your child for views?
Oh really? My daughter and I were bored half way through so only saw it up to the part when Savannah was giving reasons to get rid of the dog.
I can’t believe it was April fools, Everleigh looked genuinely upset.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Did you notice how greasy poor little Esme's hair was when she was being put to bed. Thoes kids need a good bath and a hair but. I just wish they had different parents.. :(

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Oh really? My daughter and I were bored half way through so only saw it up to the part when Savannah was giving reasons to get rid of the dog.
I can’t believe it was April fools, Everleigh looked genuinely upset.
Yeah they whispered it to her about half way through, but not before she'd already started crying. She looked angry when they told her and like she was starting to cry more before they quickly cut it off.

• Sad
View attachment 9999
A few minutes in and a couple observations. She kissed him all over his lips, does she not know how dangerous that is when she's like a giant living cold sore 🤢
Also a quick jump cut by creepy but not quick enough, look at that disgusting babygrow 🤮 he was rubbing that gross mitten all over his face. There was also what looked like a yellow stain further down but was fairly well hidden by lazy's top. Do they not change the poor kid. They truly are a dirty family!
I am not seeing what you are seeing, because I don't understand why you think his outfit is disgusting. Also, why are his mittens gross? So what if he rubs his face. There is nothing on his face to make them dirty. It seems like some posters think that the kids' clothes and bedding are never washed and that just seems ridiculous to me. How would anyone know, after watching a 20 minute video, that no laundry is ever done? I am not sure how anyone can state that for fact.

Why are they letting the dog lick that babies face!! 😡
Why are they letting the dog lick that babies face!! 😡
Oh my god, are they still doing that? I didn't watch the vlog yesterday or today, and that is sickening.

Reactions: 1
I am not seeing what you are seeing, because I don't understand why you think his outfit is disgusting. Also, why are his mittens gross? So what if he rubs his face. There is nothing on his face to make them dirty. It seems like some posters think that the kids' clothes and bedding are never washed and that just seems ridiculous to me. How would anyone know, after watching a 20 minute video, that no laundry is ever done? I am not sure how anyone can state that for fact.

Oh my god, are they still doing that? I didn't watch the vlog yesterday or today, and that is sickening.

The mitten is covered in brown stuff, and he had a yellow (What I would assume is a poo stain) further down but well hidden by the folds of lazy's top.
It is disgusting, he's got a grubby mitten that he's rubbing all over his face and a poo stained babygrow. Why can't they change it? They keep him in his clothes for too long, just like they keep the kids sheets on their beds for far far too long.
Oh and as an aside, it's feet to foot for a very good reason. There is no recommendation to use sleeping bags either. In fact most aren't suitable until the baby is 8+lbs so blankets are a must.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
The mitten is covered in brown stuff, and he had a yellow (What I would assume is a poo stain) further down but well hidden by the folds of lazy's top.
It is disgusting, he's got a grubby mitten that he's rubbing all over his face and a poo stained babygrow. Why can't they change it? They keep him in his clothes for too long, just like they keep the kids sheets on their beds for far far too long.
Oh and as an aside, it's feet to foot for a very good reason. There is no recommendation to use sleeping bags either. In fact most aren't suitable until the baby is 8+lbs so blankets are a must.
I am not seeing any of that but I will take your word for it. I don't know how you know that the kids' sheets are not washed? Again, just because no one sees anyone washing the sheets, doesn't mean they aren't washed.

You’re not supposed to bathe them until their cord drops off :)
I wasn't allowed to leave the hospital until I had helped with the first bath with my 17 year old. They told me that my 11 year old would need a bath by day 3.

Reactions: 3

The girls have the same pjs on for days at a time. They go out for the day, come home and get straight back in to said pjs. No showers, no baths. It's just gross. Izzys hair is looking so tatty and is in desperate need of a cut but nobody seems to notice as too busy scouring b&m for more tat they don't need. Hygiene is lacking in that house I don't care what anyone says and that sleepsuit was grim.

I wasn't allowed to leave the hospital until I had helped with the first bath with my 17 year old. They told me that my 11 year old would need a bath by day 3.
My babies were bathed before their cords fell off. My son had his first bath in the hospital the day after he was born and the nurses helped as he was my first and I didn't know what to do. My second baby I had a 6 hour discharge with so was home the same day she was born and I didn't bath her straight away but washed the gunk of her head

Reactions: 9
The girls have the same pjs on for days at a time. They go out for the day, come home and get straight back in to said pjs. No showers, no baths. It's just gross. Izzys hair is looking so tatty and is in desperate need of a cut but nobody seems to notice as too busy scouring b&m for more tat they don't need. Hygiene is lacking in that house I don't care what anyone says and that sleepsuit was grim.
Its obvious when they do a montage of them changing the beds and leaving the sheets that the sheets aren't changed. Unless we're supposed to believe that they take the sheet off, wash it, dry it and put it back on in the space of a few minutes.... because that's believable 😏

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Its obvious when they do a montage of them changing the beds and leaving the sheets that the sheets aren't changed. Unless we're supposed to believe that they take the sheet off, wash it, dry it and put it back on in the space of a few minutes.... because that's believable 😏
I've never understood why you'd change the duvet covers but not the bottom sheets. My bedding is done weekly. I couldn't imagine leaving my sheets on for weeks on end

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I've never understood why you'd change the duvet covers but not the bottom sheets. My bedding is done weekly. I couldn't imagine leaving my sheets on for weeks on end
I think the majority of the population do the same. After all you're lying on the bottom sheet, shedding dead skin cells 🤢 it's vile. Their personal hygiene is non existent, you only have to look at creepys face to see that!

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.