The Ingham Family #29 No feelings of joy for the new baby boy, But time can't turn back - quick, get the kid a hat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But I thought the new thing was not to even have a blanket on the baby, but just to put him or her in a sleep sack thingy? I am not trying to argue, just asking.
Sleep sack sounds like the best option but not everyone is going to use one so I'm guessing the evidence based advice is still relevant for those who choose not to.

The only sack I've seen Jace near is the sad sack that is his father. Seriously, the bloke is in his 30's, whiter than Casper the Ghost and refers to his friends as his "homies". What a wankstain.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Proper little potbelly going on there. All that hardcore skating is clearly not burning sufficient calories. No surprise that he has skin like that either as he probably spends so much time perspiring when he’s busy doing his important editing/brain surgery.
Chris Ingham- The only person on Youtube who should make an "evening routine" video as proof that he actually washes his filthy face. :sick::sick::sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I know I can be hard on Sarah but honestly I found her birth story very informative. I’ve never given birth so before I watched I didn't know

1) contractions are sooper painful
and
2) if you’re having an epidural you need an anestnatist

Very informative night for me. I learned a very lot.

Can’t wait for baby updates. Find out what centile he’s in.

😇

• Haha
Reactions: 31
How many times does that baby put his hand in his mouth and she goes “Oooh don’t eat your hands” or something stupid.

When my two did that, it was always a sign they were hungry? You would think being on her 4th she would give it a thought, no? Or is that asking too much?
I think she thinks because the midwife said he can go a maximum of 4 hours between feeds that she only needs to feed him every 4 hours. Lazy, you feed babies when they're hungry you dopey twit.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Why have the not taken those bastard mits off his hands. They need to get air at them. I remember my midwife telling me that you could cut their nails if they were long straight away, what are they waiting for?

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Why have the not taken those bastard mits off his hands. They need to get air at them. I remember my midwife telling me that you could cut their nails if they were long straight away, what are they waiting for?
Too much effort just keep em covered then she doesn't have to bathe him

Well I'm late to the party tonight as I took my crotchfruits out, but...the 'my labour' segment of the vlog was a very lot boring. When I got to the "stretch and sweep" bit my bloke actually said "why the fock is that wretch telling a load of 10 year old babbys about her minge being stretched for child birth". I chortled, because his point was very valid. Why oh why would she tell these kids that, or about her tearing. Also noted how ginger Jace is starting to look, and he is very cute. Makes me angry cause I know so many people that would sell their souls to be able to have babies, while she can pump one out for a bit of money. Poor little thing.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Thread suggestion
The name is Jace! My dad is still a disgrace! What is on his face?

Reactions: 7
Thread title:-

The name is Jace and I'm here to stay, much to Prinny's and iddybiddys dismay!

Reactions: 8
My daughter watches Cole & Sav American vloggers and their latest video is basically them saying they are planning to get rid of their dog Carl because they feel they can no longer look after him.
Their excuse is they are always out and when they leave him for long hours he poops and pees in the house.
WTF do they expect when they admit they sometimes leave him for 8hrs at a time.
Why do these people get a dog In the first place when they’re not committed.
They had a baby back along too so may also be something to do with it.
Kind of reminds me of the Inghams dumping Prinny everytime they went on holiday which let’s face it was every single school
Holiday or when she doesn’t fit in with their plans.
Why have a dog when you lead that lifestyle?
I’m sure the dog will be gone soon.

Also this vlogging family have had their comments disabled for a while now.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
My daughter watches Cole & Sav American vloggers and their latest video is basically them saying they are planning to get rid of their dog Carl because they feel they can no longer look after him.
Their excuse is they are always out and when they leave him for long hours he poops and pees in the house.
Poor Carl :( I hope he gets rehomed to someone who appreciates and loves him.

F'ing hate people who treat family pets as disposable items 😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
But I thought the new thing was not to even have a blanket on the baby, but just to put him or her in a sleep sack thingy? I am not trying to argue, just asking.
I believe sleep sacks or swaddles are what is best recommended.. it has been nearly 7 years since her last newborn so recommendations etc have changed a lot since then so whether she’s just doing what she feels best 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Just looking at the title, I don't think a full labour/labor and delivery story is appropriate for a channel full of children tbh.

I wish Family Fizz would stop to the hypocritical 'minimalist' label for Mia, when clearly she doesn't care about reducing what she buys.

I thought a lot of Gucci is leather anyway so why would a vegan person buy it? I don't know much about Gucci myself, so there may be animal-free bags available.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.