The Ingham Family #29 No feelings of joy for the new baby boy, But time can't turn back - quick, get the kid a hat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many times does that baby put his hand in his mouth and she goes “Oooh don’t eat your hands” or something stupid.

When my two did that, it was always a sign they were hungry? You would think being on her 4th she would give it a thought, no? Or is that asking too much?

Reactions: 25
I've heard that it is possible to get a full rundown of the Ingham accounts via Companies House at a cost of £25. Is this correct?
Shall we make a gofundme? Everyone chip in 50p or so and we’ll have a nosy. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
We haven’t seen the kitchen in a while, bet the steriliser and bottles all set up in there, I reckon she’s bottle feeding and wants the world to think she’s breastfeeding because she’s such an A-M-ZING mum. The one thing I’m grateful for having the baby is she no longer screeches GOOD MORNING IFAM!
She’s been forced to use a whispering voice 😅 it’s a relief to not hear her screeching! Made me chuckle.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Thread title suggestion: Baby HAS got ginger hair, Sarah's had a fanny tear, twit in a hat doesn't care

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
I’ve had it with these rhyming titles.

The next thread should be

The Ingham Family #30: THE SECOND SON HAS ARRIVED.

No jokes, no rhymes, just pure alleged facts.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Do you think they have ditched the intro until they get more footage of jace so they can update it !? Let’s hope they pick a different song because that last one was creepy!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Genuine question:

Why are other youtubers having their comments permanently disabled yet the Inghams still have theirs??

Disgusting.
There's a group I follow on FB called Special Books for Special Kids, or SBSK. It celebrates all children with additional needs/disabilities in the most beautiful way. I saw on Facebook that they'd had their comments suspended, they were nearly in tears. They started a petition and everything and YouTube still didn't reinstate their comment section.

Of course I immediately thought "oh how unfair and bizarre the stupid Inghams still have theirs up" 😤 YouTube needs to get its act together.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
There's a group I follow on FB called Special Books for Special Kids, or SBSK. It celebrates all children with additional needs/disabilities in the most beautiful way. I saw on Facebook that they'd had their comments suspended, they were nearly in tears. They started a petition and everything and YouTube still didn't reinstate their comment section.

Of course I immediately thought "oh how unfair and bizarre the stupid Inghams still have theirs up" 😤 YouTube needs to get its act together.
I think the Inghams have done it off their own back. Louise was saying that she could turn them back on however she didn’t wanna mess with the audit that YouTube is doing on family channels. So basically the inghams are doing what ever they want!

• Angry
Reactions: 2
New thread suggestions:
‘From Lazy’s bits and bats plopped Jace, now why won’t Creepy wash his face?’
‘‘He’s got blonde hair’, ‘I never nap’, when will the Inghams cut the crap?’

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Do you think they have ditched the intro until they get more footage of jace so they can update it !? Let’s hope they pick a different song because that last one was creepy!
I think the intro has gone as some big thing happened last week with people using other sounds etc and tons of videos getting demonetised. They wouldn’t want that to happen so have ditched the intro?

Think it’s called article 13 or something heard other YouTubers on about it

Reactions: 7
Baby Ingham has arrived, his ginger hair has been denied. Too sleep deprived to delete the haters, is that the moon? Oh no, it’s Chris’ nose craters.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Anyone else feel anxious when they see Isabelle holding the baby? It looks like she's not supporting the head very well.

Also the baby is supposedly constipated even though breastfed babies don't usually get constipated and her boobs hurt so she needs to speak to the doctor. It sounds like she is getting ready to quit breastfeeding.
The baby hasn't been born long enough yo say it's constipated. Breastfed babies often don't poo for days!

Thread suggestion:
Jace's birth got less than a million views and didn't get on the national news. Is Christopher the middle name they will choose?

Baby number 4 and neither of them seem to understand safe sleeping guidelines. Sarah and Chris if you are reading this please move the poor baby to the bottom of the cot to reduce the risk of SIDS.View attachment 9563
I don't understand this at all. First off, "advice" or "guidelines" are only that, people's opinions, and they change frequently. They aren't written in stone. What difference would it make whether a baby is sleeping at the top, middle or bottom of the bassinet? I googled this and the only reason I read is so that baby would have something different to look at, which makes no sense. Sudden Infant Death is NOT suffocation, but very often is due to immature lungs, and that wouldn't have anything to do with where the baby is in its bed.

Reactions: 2
Thread suggestion.

Lazy’s a whinger, Jason’s ginger, views are freefalling, Creepy’s skin is appalling.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don't understand this at all. First off, "advice" or "guidelines" are only that, people's opinions, and they change frequently. They aren't written in stone. What difference would it make whether a baby is sleeping at the top, middle or bottom of the bassinet? I googled this and the only reason I read is so that baby would have something different to look at, which makes no sense. Sudden Infant Death is NOT suffocation, but very often is due to immature lungs, and that wouldn't have anything to do with where the baby is in its bed.
It's still the recommendation from the NHS apparently.

https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/pregnancy-and-baby/reducing-risk-cot-death/

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.