The Ingham Family #29 No feelings of joy for the new baby boy, But time can't turn back - quick, get the kid a hat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Esme had me in tears

HOWEVER - why shove your children in front of a camera for such a private moment. Absolute wankers for parents them two!

So it was more tears feeling sorry for the girls - I don’t think Isla properly understands to be honest. She looks to the others and copies their reactions IMO

Them poor kids I’m speechless
I’ve noticed that about Isla, during any “surprise reveal” she looks at the other girls to see how they are reacting. I thought her tears were not of happiness but more of “I’m no longer the baby”

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Yet when esme was holding the baby his hair looked identical to her hair! He is honestly going to give esme a complex about her hair and it breaks my heart!
I thought that too!! I have a feeling it’s going to turn redder which is good as it means Esme is happy and Chris is proved wrong.

Reactions: 23
Can we just stop playing along and call it what it is. They did not surprise the girls, they deceived them, in the worst way possible. Any normal family would have kept them of school and let them be the first to meet him....

Reactions: 45
Yet when esme was holding the baby his hair looked identical to her hair! He is honestly going to give esme a complex about her hair and it breaks my heart!
They seem to be making a big thing about his hair colour - like you say it will give poor Esme a complex

Reactions: 18
Jane Thats not my grandson ingham

The insta pictures right thier on her phone... Hours before it was re posted
OM MY GOD.. BRILLIANT 😂

I’m sorry I know I’ve said this before but they just keep screwing themselves over time and time again 🤣
They can’t even say “damn you pesky tattlers” it’s legitimately ALL THEIR OWN MAKING 😂
This could be the story line from a Netflix original where the dumb ass family just keep messing up time and time again 😂
I’m soooo here for it.
Jane will forever be “Jane Thatsnotmygrandson Ingham”
Suppose she’s had to say that sentence for years now about a little boy it rolls off.. 😬😬 Not confirmed obviously 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Sick of hearing Chris bang on about blonde hair blonde hair
I think Esme is a lovely little girl and Isabelle has a good heart.
The baby is the spit of Isla

• Heart
Reactions: 26
New drinking game:

Take a shot everytime Chris mentions the new baby's hair.

You'll be hammered 5 mins in.

Esme and Isabelle made me well up a bit.

Reactions: 24
Can we just stop playing along and call it what it is. They did not surprise the girls, they deceived them, in the worst way possible. Any normal family would have kept them of school and let them be the first to meet him....
I wouldnt have tbh. Id want my daugther to be the first to meet her new sibling but it would be after school.

Reactions: 8
The views on yesterday's vlog are abysmal, considering they have over a million subscribers and a birth vlog is pretty much guaranteed to pull in the views. I think it's safe to say that it fell flat on its arse!

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Esme's reaction broke me. She was so overwhelmed and I think she thought Chris was lying at first which I thought was awful. I'm so glad she got to hold him first.

Isla was just like Sarah, squeezing out the tears. As someone else pointed out I don't think she understands the massive change this is going to have to her life.

I don't know why they keep saying the baby looks like Esme when he is the spit of Isla!
Deffo the image of Isla

Reactions: 4
The views on yesterday's vlog are abysmal, considering they have over a million subscribers and a birth vlog is pretty much guaranteed to pull in the views. I think it's safe to say that it fell flat on it arse!
Bet tomorrows name reveal is simaler then. Thats thier last big chance isnt it.

Reactions: 7
My heart absolutely breaks for Esme. She wanted to him to have the same colour hair as her as she is the “only one” who has it. Chris could not shut up about him having blonde hair because it makes his “black hair” seem real. Every time he mentioned the hair colour she looked like she wanted to cry. He made such a big thing out of it!!! It makes me sick that he continues this lie and continues to make his own daughter feel bad about something that he hides! Omg it infuriates me
Yeah I agree. Esme looked so disappointed everytime Chris mentioned his hair colour. When he said something along the lines of ‘ he looks like all three of you, apart from his hair which is like Islas’ most unnecessary comment, some features might be more similar to esme than Isla etc why the need to point out the hair when esme was obviously hopeful he’d have hair like hers. Just don’t mention it, they can see what colour hair he has. As baby gets older I hope his hair turns more ginger because esme would be so happy. Chris makes an issue about hair colour dying his hair and banging on about baby’s hair like he was releaved. Argh makes me so annoyed 😠

• Angry
Reactions: 29
The views on yesterday's vlog are abysmal, considering they have over a million subscribers and a birth vlog is pretty much guaranteed to pull in the views. I think it's safe to say that it fell flat on it arse!
I completely agree! They got the views of a good clickbaity Saturday vlog and nothing more, views don't look great for today either, so far. Chris's editing was terrible, I assumed they would have had a plan on how to do it for months, this could have made them serious money but it looks cobbled together.

Everyone loves their own kids but one or two moth old babies aren't that fun to watch, especially when your average viewer is 12. I assume the views will continue to fall after the novelty has worn off.

Sick of hearing Chris bang on about blonde hair blonde hair
I think Esme is a lovely little girl and Isabelle has a good heart.
The baby is the spit of Isla
Exactly especially repeating it has blonde hair like Isla, he's islas double but I hope he grows up with Esmes personality I really do hope so.

That baby has the same colour hair as Esme. It looks identical when she is holding him.

They actually make me sick the way everything has to be filmed. Every little moment that is supposed to be special is sold to the public for a quick buck or two. It’s a disgrace.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
What cruel cruel parents they are, playing with their children's emotions like that - lying to them until it suited Creepy (and the vlog) to do the big reveal on camera. The older two surely would've thought that something was wrong with Mum or baby, being strung along like that. Esme's initial reaction was definitely pure relief, on hearing the news that all was well and he'd arrived safely after all. Issy would've sussed what had happened but played along for the sake of the others but her tears looked to be a genuine reaction to Esme's sobbing, seeing her sister so emotional. And Isla just cried because the others did. What nasty manipulative pieces of work they are, making their kids perform in that way, demanding raw emotions on cue. And Granny too. What a witch.

For me that was a new low.

Oh and his constant compulsion to mention the blond hair...either way, blond or red, his obsession is going to negatively affect Esme (even more). Personally me thinks the d-head protests too much.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I think Chris forgets that hair colour can change...it can fall out and come back a completely different colour, or get darker.

I feel for Esme - I bet she feels even more like the 'black sheep' now. :(

• Sad
Reactions: 23
If the baby does look like Isla maybe Dave is the dad and that's why he did a disappearing act.

He could be called Hedwig like Harry Potter's owl because their vlogs are always a hoot (I understand Hedwig is female, but I wouldn't put anything past them)!
Honstley think that child is Esme's spit

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.