The Ingham Family #289 When Creepy gave Lazy a round of applause, she didn’t realise he meant the clap.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mingham Sassoon? She probably gets £50 off creepy every time she trims the girls hair with the bacon scissors. That’s probably why she only does it every two years.
Where she was parked it looked like she could have gone to Paul Gordon’s & Tbf that would be around the price to pay for there

Reactions: 5
There you go 😘
Isn’t that the same cut she had last time and she didn’t keep up with it?

Oh! Sorry @Ruth1983 ....when you asked for a pic, I thought you were referring to Isla's seatbelt! 😂

Good job @Behelzabobs is more switched on! 😆

About the seatbelts, I found these pics of how the seatbelts were when it was advertised for sale, so I'm guessing that Isla's was a standard lap belt....it just looked a bit weird to me but I'm obviously not with it today!

Anyway....as you were! 😁
no good for a child car seat then unless they’ve had isofix installed (that’s if it’s even safe for a rear facing seat to go in the front)
---
It’s not even across her stomach, it’s sitting on her lap. So unsafe.
That’s exactly where the lap part of a seatbelt should be across the thighs. If across the stomach there is a risk of injuries internally in an accident. This is why child highback/backless booster seats are so vital until a child is older so it positions across the lap and not too high over the shoulders :)

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
If getting a hair cut is such a big deal in her life & in the lives of her family, she really needs to get out there & start getting her hair cut regularly like everyone else. She could maybe take her siblings with her. Make it normal Izzy, it’s a normal thing to do, for those living in the real world that is.

Reactions: 23
There you go 😘
Can you imagine the interesting hairdresser / customer chat

So Isabelle are you still at school ? No
College? No
Oh so are you working ? No
Are you seeing your mates later ? No
So what do you like to do with your free time ? Um rearrange my bedroom
What do you want to do as a career? Well I’m famous so just doing that really
What so how are you famous ? Well my dads a nonce and my mum films him and us all while we go on holiday in a sprinter van and thousands of people watch is on you tube ,Well Dad does buy thousands of those views but its ok because he is a business magician and is also a pilot , a doctor and a rock star !

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 69
I’m very surprised she went to the hairdresser on her own and was able to articulate what she wanted… she usually can’t string a sentence together in vlogs

I haven’t visited a salon in over 15 years 🙈.
But I do have the luxury of my best friend being an award winning hairdresser (she says she’s not just a hairdresser, she’s a colour technician 😂)
I wouldn’t let anybody else touch my hair, and even though her schedule is busy (she comes to my house to do mine, freebie!! But I do provide the food and drink, she gets her moneys worth, and is still sat round the table hours after my hair is done 😂) I’ve never gone longer than 16 weeks without a trim.
I showed her Jason’s hair and she said even trimming it at this stage would be pointless, she’d recommend a blade 1 and starting from scratch.
My mum's friend was a hairdresser, so I used to have my hair cut in my house or her house when I was a kid. Even when she quit hairdressing and went on to be a Teaching Assistant she would still come round and do our hair. It was great.

Reactions: 9
Looks like they’ve put the motorhome onto a private plate as the original registration no longer comes up when checking to see if it was taxed - the lengths they will go to to try and make sure no one can track/report them 🤣 Would this be the plate they had on one of the old vehicles?
Shame someone living in their little village is on here and can take note of the plate to check 🤣

• Haha
Just catching up so sorry if it’s already been mentioned.
Did anyone else notice how she said she had the “ company” bank card on her and how she stopped herself from saying that it only had his name on it in the nick of time. My guess is that their money is all in his name and she doesn’t have any access to it unless he says so.
He’s a coercive controlling fucker to be sure.

• Wow
Reactions: 37
Isabelle looks lovely to me. She's an extremely pretty girl and seems to have inherited the good hair genes from the other side of her family 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 34
Can you imagine the interesting hairdresser / customer chat

So Isabelle are you still at school ? No
College? No
Oh so are you working ? No
Are you seeing your mates later ? No
So what do you like to do with your free time ? Um rearrange my bedroom
What do you want to do as a career? Well I’m famous so just doing that really
What so how are you famous ? Well my dads a nonce and my mum films him and us all while we go on holiday in a sprinter van and thousands of people watch is on you tube ,Well Dad does buy thousands of those views but its ok because he is a business magician and is also a pilot , a doctor and a rock star !
She read a book book she read a book 😂
Well the hair was a let down I thought she would have had a few caramel highlights and lowlights to make it more interesting 🙄 wow maybe one day she will mix it up a bit.
---
Isabelle looks lovely to me. She's an extremely pretty girl and seems to have inherited the good hair genes from the other side of her family 🤷‍♀️
I think everyone is just underwhelmed because they made it seem a lot more dramatic than it was.

Reactions: 19
What was the shock hair transformation or OMFG ! Looks like a pretty ordinary haircut for a girl of her age , its not groundbreaking !

Thought she meant she had it shaved or a big shaved under cut or a bleach / bright colour put on

Sarah you should try a good haircut yourself it really can make you feel a lot better about yourself

Also demand your own bank card and to see ALL the bank statements , mortgage statements and credit card statements . Then make an appointment with the accountants yourself to get an overview of your financials ! Stop being a doormat ! I

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.