The Ingham Family #289 When Creepy gave Lazy a round of applause, she didn’t realise he meant the clap.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is there any evidence that Chris or Sarah have actually got A levels?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
It did have an entire vlog dedicated to Chris it but thankfully I can just link directly to the video to save the clicks

I'm crying laughing at him starting the video face down in the sand 😂. This video is gold. Why has he given himself a bruised face? 😂

I've now gone down a My Forever rabbit hole on YouTube 😂. He must HATE Creepy for ending his singing career. I wonder if he still walks dogs for a living?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Is there any evidence that Chris or Sarah have actually got A levels?
They have A levels in the school of life
A* scamming
B+ scrounging
D- home economics
D- accounts
A* lying
D- geography/Agriculture (same thing )
D- child care
C- swimming
A* grooming
I’m sure there are more but they’re not the bragging type.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Esme was never tested for dyslexia, 2 years at a private school and they claim they are set for life but she was never seen by an Educational Psychologist.

This was just Sarah’s munchausens, she’s always fabricating some sort of illness or condition. The glee gets when the kids are sick is disgusting but she exaggerates her own symptoms for attention.
I agree.
I’ve said all along that if Esme had been showing any signs of dyslexia, it would have been picked up in school.
She would have been tested and more than likely be receiving support for it.
Either Sarah made the whole thing up or they have been told and done duck all about it after taking her out of school.
Bottom of the barrel parenting which ever one it is.

Reactions: 27
I'm crying laughing at him starting the video face down in the sand 😂. This video is gold. Why has he given himself a bruised face? 😂

I've now gone down a My Forever rabbit hole on YouTube 😂. He must HATE Creepy for ending his singing career. I wonder if he still walks dogs for a living?
And why does he have his very own Big Frank? Such a very lot of questions!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Jace grabs the spoon off Mila whilst playing, Mila takes it off him and gets told off 🤔

Jace then pushes her truck off onto the floor without any ramifications... baffles me

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 65
Grrrrrrr! She really annoyed me tonight, even more so than usual. Jace and Mila were playing, Jace snatched a spoon from Mila, so said “give me it“ to get it back then she was told off for snatching and not asking Jace nicely for it. As soon as her back was turned Jace snatched Mila’s car and deliberately sent it flying across the little table towards her stomach. Chris would have seen this when he edited the vlog, but he left it in and I bet he never said a word to his fat cow of a wife. 😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 59
A couple of minutes in to tonights vlog. Jace snatches a spoon out of Milas hand while she’s playing with it. Mila tries to get it back and gets told to ask nicely because “we don’t snatch.” Nothing is said to Jace for snatching but Mila is being “naughty.” 🙄

Sort your bleeping brat out you sister wife looking witch. He treats that little girl horrible and Sarah blames Mila for it. He’s spoilt rotten. I noticed in yesterdays vlog when Sarah was on the park and her eyes kept darting to watch Jace while Mila was off doing her own thing with no supervision. She’s raising a mini Chris! He has no rules and he’s unbearable to watch. I don’t get how Sarah is treating him like he’s the baby while Mila is off raising herself. Sarah is such a cold witch. Her daughters are going to dislike her when they grow up. Good luck with 16 year old Jace riding round on his mini bike pinching little girls ears. 🙄 Mila is such a lovely, clever little girl and it’s actually heartbreaking to see how Jace is allowed to treat her. Even on the park he’s mauling at her face again. I’ve never known a mother so blatantly favour a child so much. First it was Isla and she got thrown to the side for Esme and Jace. No wonder Sarah won’t send Jace to School. A teacher would never put up with his spiteful, nasty behaviour.

Even when they’re in the car eating Ice creams. Mila doesn’t have one because Chris says she doesn’t really like ice cream. Izzy has to offer her some of hers because they couldn’t possibly get her something she’d like. 🙄

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 58
A couple of minutes in to tonights vlog. Jace snatches a spoon out of Milas hand while she’s playing with it. Mila tries to get it back and gets told to ask nicely because “we don’t snatch.” Nothing is said to Jace for snatching but Mila is being “naughty.” 🙄

Sort your bleeping brat out you sister wife looking witch. He treats that little girl horrible and Sarah blames Mila for it. He’s spoilt rotten. I noticed in yesterdays vlog when Sarah was on the park and her eyes kept darting to watch Jace while Mila was off doing her own thing with no supervision. She’s raising a mini Chris! He has no rules and he’s unbearable to watch. I don’t get how Sarah is treating him like he’s the baby while Mila is off raising herself. Sarah is such a cold witch. Her daughters are going to dislike her when they grow up. Good luck with 16 year old Jace riding round on his mini bike pinching little girls ears. 🙄 Mila is such a lovely, clever little girl and it’s actually heartbreaking to see how Jace is allowed to treat her. Even on the park he’s mauling at her face again. I’ve never known a mother so blatantly favour a child so much. First it was Isla and she got thrown to the side for Esme and Jace. No wonder Sarah won’t send Jace to School. A teacher would never put up with his spiteful, nasty behaviour.

Even when they’re in the car eating Ice creams. Mila doesn’t have one because Chris says she doesn’t really like ice cream. Izzy has to offer her some of hers because they couldn’t possibly get her something she’d like. 🙄
I stopped watching because of that boy. Can’t stand him and bet I’m not the only one!

Reactions: 32
Guess who's Sarah Ingham's favourite child from this clip.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 59
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.