The Ingham Family #288 The Inghams wanted Turkish delight, but instead discussed farting on the flight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lazy believes all chuldren at all ages learn better when they can relax
This is probably why he is in a funk Lazy. If someone shoved a camera in my face every time I'm introduced to some formal type of learning (or informal) I'll tell them to piss off.

Reactions: 20
He is going to drive an RV so why do they have a massive trailer in the thumbnail?
So another match shapes with number for Jace. Ever thought about using one activity more than once Lazy?
Wow way to ruin a film. There is another twist and another….
Sarah be honnest it was quite the oposite wasn’t it. You did not vlog much, because you wanted to bore us with what should be on your own channel

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
i can’t decide if this is genuine or not.
If it is then that’s a huge concern. I’m not a teacher but I do have children of varying abilities & if this person for a second believes that Jace is advanced for their age then they really do need to consider a change of profession. Jace has not advanced from what he was doing a year ago or more. He’s being overtaken in areas by Mila who is not yet two for gods sake!

That comment about the kids being emotionally intelligent & come across as kind as caring?! I say it often but do these people watch the same thing that we see? They’ve got a baby who has actual finger tip bruising marks made by another small child and other various marks caused by the thuggish behaviours of a boy who thinks he rules the house with his ‘Dada’ as a male. They have a teenage girl who also has a nasty, self obsessed streak (through no fault of her own, her parents have put her on a pedestal of lies), a younger daughter who is emotionally and mentally stunted in the development & then Izzy who really has very little going for her either. Mila at the moment is the only one who really stands out but it won’t be long before she’s corrupted to behave like the older ones have been conditioned to behave.

They have the same reaction to every single thing and those reactions are another big red flag to the isolation they suffer.
View attachment 2215647
Have never heard of anyone referring to emotional skills as 'shine'. This reeks of one of Jane's fake accounts, or one of Lazy’s plants (Isabelle tutoring Ifam 'Jane' GCSE Mathematics )
Bless our Lazy. We can smell her desperation a mile away.

Reactions: 23
i can’t decide if this is genuine or not.
If it is then that’s a huge concern. I’m not a teacher but I do have children of varying abilities & if this person for a second believes that Jace is advanced for their age then they really do need to consider a change of profession. Jace has not advanced from what he was doing a year ago or more. He’s being overtaken in areas by Mila who is not yet two for gods sake!

That comment about the kids being emotionally intelligent & come across as kind as caring?! I say it often but do these people watch the same thing that we see? They’ve got a baby who has actual finger tip bruising marks made by another small child and other various marks caused by the thuggish behaviours of a boy who thinks he rules the house with his ‘Dada’ as a male. They have a teenage girl who also has a nasty, self obsessed streak (through no fault of her own, her parents have put her on a pedestal of lies), a younger daughter who is emotionally and mentally stunted in the development & then Izzy who really has very little going for her either. Mila at the moment is the only one who really stands out but it won’t be long before she’s corrupted to behave like the older ones have been conditioned to behave.

They have the same reaction to every single thing and those reactions are another big red flag to the isolation they suffer.
View attachment 2215647
Two words for that "teacher" comment...

Hi Steve.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Have never heard of anyone referring to emotional skills as 'shine'. This reeks of one of Jane's fake accounts, or one of Lazy’s plants (Isabelle tutoring Ifam 'Jane' GCSE Mathematics )
Bless our Lazy. We can smell her desperation a mile away.
Hi Jane 👋 sorry I mean Helena Hunt !!
---
Why on earth is Jace eating a full pack of blueberries
Yes that will be quite a mess in his pull ups !!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Howling here is she for real?

Sarah Ingham your kids are all backward, proper Fritzl children, isolated and imprisoned in your pathetic life. You live with a child molester and your taking praise from some clown who thinks you are doing a good job. bleeping hell.

Screenshot 2023-06-04 003304.png
7A531B9C-FF51-4AEE-90FB-3ACC97B81C1C (1).jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
I can’t believe he threatened to take Izzy’s phone for not doing her dishes. She’s nearly 18 🤣🤣🤣
I can. It’s called control and a form of abuse.

Vlog view watch, 12:50am, UK time 18,448

And THAT is what people think of using a baby bump from years ago (it’s jace), showing Sarah much thinner than she is, clickbait sprog ain’t gonna get you views you 🤡s, #ifam find pregnancy boring. Like van life. Like everything you do.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Why does she still try and maintain that lie. The first few things she shows are all widely available on Google - she may not have used a pattern step by step but she’s not thought of a single one of those soft toys on her own 😡
“Comming soon” now the inability to spell a word you learn at 6 years old speaks volume.

Reactions: 21
I only googled the rules but it seems a grey area. Lots of talk about rules but no one seems to be bothered by them and they aren’t enforced in any way

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Got to get that in don't you Sarah.
Are the proceeds going to be banked in the super saver accounts that the girls will supposedly get when they are 18, or is Rosabelle Manor their equity?

Creepy really is a vile c... because Lazy initially said that it wouldn't be a good idea selling Esme’s crocheted items (as there are rules around toys AND that the wool is too expensive to make it viable.) He however insisted that Esme sells it.
All good and well to encourage entrepreneurship, but do it properly for Pete's sake. Those keyrings will be no less than £10, the little frogs at least £15, turtles £20 and the larger items £30 to £50. Ifam using Clearpay because they will pester parents who should absolutely not be spending stupid money to line a groomer's pocket.

Reactions: 19
Vlog view watch, 1:27am, UK time 19,910 (with a 500 view jump on refresh from about two minutes prior, +1,500 approx in 34 minutes).

Come on son ya gotta do better than this!!! Pay pay pay!!!

I noticed on a google incidentally that most of the Ingham Family views come from the US.
Nothing at all dodgy about that. Move along now. Perfectly normal for most of the views to be from the US.
Honest. No. REALLY.
🤥

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I wonder if Sarah has done the “ready for school” task points with Jace to see if he has completed them? Of course she hasn’t.

Things teachers expect from neurotypical children who start school aged 4. This just shows how behind in his learning (academic and life skills) Jace is because his lazy arse mother doesn’t bother. Jace can probably do 2-3 of these things.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Vlog view watch, 1:46am UK time 20,693 (just short of +1000 in 15 minutes)

Well done. Good boy. GO GO GO
Now buy MORE MORE MORE!!!!

WEY HEY!!!!
WOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I can’t believe Lazy filmed Jace “sharing” the blueberries. He is such a spoilt horrible child. He’s also probably bored and frustrated spending all of his time with his baby sister. There are two parents at home, split the kids up, take him for a walk or to the park one on one. For crying out loud, take him and Prinny for a daily walk!

Jace had become reluctant to sit down and “learn”. He’s only recently turned four. He doesn’t need to do structured learning and he’s probably bored out of his mind with the same seven thousand colour and number recognition ‘tools’ Lazy buys and prints off.

For number and letter recognition you should incorporate learning into real life situations. Take him to the supermarket, get him to pick up six apples and a bunch of bananas. Teach him to read the price signs. If he pulls out a number puzzle during play, get down on his level and make a game out of it. Count the stairs as you walk up and down. It’s not bloody rocket science.

Oh my God, she’s doing the exact same sticking and labelling she’s been doing since she started “schooling” the kid. Let him stick and write the numbers on, that would engage him and help with dexterity. It’s like she’s decided she’s a nursery teacher but hasn’t got a bloody clue.

I would never have left my under two year old alone standing on a platform. If she’s eating, she should be sat down with her mother or father, not left to her own devices standing on a toddler platform at the kitchen counter over a tiled floor. In a few short months they are bringing a sixth child into this mess.

They shouldn’t be scalding Isabelle on camera for not washing up her dishes but there should be routine where the older children have chores and the dishes should be included in that. When there are that many kids in a family, the parents need routine. If they had routine, they wouldn’t need to constantly complain that the kids are as lazy, when it comes to tidying up their own mess, as their mother is.
Of course you do... and i've just seen a flying crotched pig. 😂😂

View attachment 2214782
She has learned basic crochet and is able to copy what she sees being made on TikTok/YouTube. She likely isn’t following a pattern per se but can do it by eye. What she is making are very simple items. Good for her.

It could be a huge learning experience for her to be taught how a business is run. She’s at exactly the right age to introduce that kind of learning. However, it would mean that the incapable parents would have to learn in order to teach her, and guide her in finding the information she would need. One of my kids wants to do this (not with crochet items) and I’m willing and able to put in the time, effort and money to facilitate it. This is where the Ingham adults fall flat.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.