Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kizzy

VIP Member
He was talking about a photo of Lazy which had been taken just after she had given birth to Esme (when she was about 23/24). She looked young in the picture and he wished that he could keep her that young forever. A seriously creepy thing to say!
Ahh yes, that's the Sarah Ingham who has NEVER dyed her hair, she's always been a liar.

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Anactualworker

How’s he gunna call anyone a clown when he has so clearly edited her bump AGAIN😂😂 go on creepy show it on the vlog and I would bet at least £100 it does NOT look like that, fucking perv

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Abbvay

VIP Member
If she wanted to keep him private she wouldn't be doing a vlog with him there at all.

If he is willing to be in her vlogs knowing what the family history is, then he's not as decent a person as I had hoped. And he will know all about it, even if he was a total stranger when they met anyone's first reaction upon finding out their new girlfriends family has vlogged for years would be to look them up. Which is incredibly creepy when you think about it.

Next will be Sarah getting angry at people for asking about the boyfriend, when they are the ones who have decided that he's the new storyline and Sarah especially can't wait to reveal more information.

The scary thing about this is that Isabelle cannot talk to her parents and fully trust that the information won't be used on a vlog or by Sarah when she is arguing with someone about something and thinks she's proving a point. Discussions that should be automatically confidential are not in their house, and she hasn't exactly got close friends to talk things over with either.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Nounoupat

Chatty Member
😂 tell me your not in love with your husband with out telling me 😂 those photos she looks like she can’t stand him do we think the 3 girls reveal will be written in the snow or a baby outfit in the snow 😂

• Haha

mags

VIP Member
Coming soon, to a retro cinema near you....Dinky Dot Productions presents a remastered original version and also the Director's Cut...

But who wore it best?

CutPaste_2023-04-27_13-04-40-661.jpg

CutPaste_2023-04-27_12-27-43-496.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

yuza

Chatty Member
Yes autism?
I don’t believe Jace is autistic. Lining up cars is a very normal way of play, I have 1 child with autism, all his siblings also lined up their toys but they are neurotypical.
There’s no other indications that would suggest Jace was autistic.
I do however, have my suspicions that Esmé may be but it’s not my place to diagnose a child on the Internet.

Jace is just a emotionally and developmentally delayed child due to his parents lack of parenting.

• Heart

Web30

VIP Member
Given up international plane travel to vanlife all over the world - they’ve not stepped outside of Europe in that van & the only reason they are travelling in self contained accommodation only because Chris f**ked their chances of the big shot gifted trips & money earning with his antics - it’s little wonder they are laughing stock 🤣

Still trying to blag the 1.3million followers line which was long gone years ago - with the daily views as low as they are I really wouldn’t be claiming that! What’s with this final chapter rubbish as well, it sounds like their lives will come to an end the minute the baby is born. If you are going to refer to it like that, it’s the next chapter you 🤡 - your children have their whole lives ahead of them to live yet. View attachment 2130785View attachment 2130786
Dream home 🤣🤣 they have done nothing but complain about it

• Haha

Stephie

VIP Member
That's enough Ingham vlogs for me. I can't bare to watch Isla regress any more. She's the same age as my daugher and the differences are becoming more and more apparent. Islas mannerisms, the way she dresses, the way she plays. It's awful to watch when you know the parents have caused it. And the poor girl won't get any help. She's stuck in the early years

• Sad
  • Heart

MissWinnie

VIP Member
He has got the ugliest face hasn’t he! Is that his ‘drop the towel & resend’ expression 🤢

I know they are sharing previous footage for vlog content but I do find it strange that they’ve kept the kids off camera for a few days in a row now. Along with all the sudden need for money with the selling off everything they can do - seems like something else may be going on behind the scenes that they are trying to ignore for as long as they can get away with?

We’ve got the kids reveal tomorrow which I’m sure will be similar to tonight’s 🥱 Then the gender reveal, (it’s a GIRL judging by scan pics) - poor Isla & Mila :(

• Haha
  • Sad

Pastel

VIP Member
I’m even more confused than ever why Sarah, for what must be the first time ever, took Jace on her own to have his foot X-rayed when clearly she couldn’t go in with him because of her pregnancy!?? It makes absolutely no sense why she would drive a 3hr round trip alone, when she’s supposedly suffering from nausea, to take a child for X-rays when she can’t actually be with him!?

Chris was absolutely off somewhere and not with the 4 girls because that is the only reason that Sarah wouldn’t have taken Isabelle with her… so where was he??

Shell777

Chatty Member
Tonights vlog was so staged - so what would that have been posted if the test was negative I doubt it

they knew all along before this 🙄

WhoTheFunkIsAlice

Did anyone notice that when they first told the girls sarah kept saying "I promise its the last one" or something similar. She obviously knows that the girls didn't want this.
Yes and my favorite part from the clip posted here is Esme throwing her arm in the air saying "yes!!" in response to Lazy saying it was the last one.

That announcement was just bizzare, no words!

Abbvay

VIP Member
I've struggled to put this into words since finding out, but they really aren't showing any consideration to the children they have or this baby. Both Jace and Mila have needed medical care, with at least Jace's eye appointments still ongoing. I know neither are life threatening issues but after all the time spent at appointments I find it odd that they are so excited to start all over again. It's one of the main reasons we don't think we will have another baby, even though we've always said we wanted 5.

I don't want anyone to think that I'm trying to say people shouldn't have more children if they have children with any health issues. Since we wanted a big family I'm sure we'd feel differently eventually if we only had 1, but to stop at 4 rather than 5 doesn't feel like such a big decision. They already have 5 children, who all have a lot of individual needs that are being ignored. Every time they go to an appointment for Jace, Chris gets excited at the thought of surgery, all whilst he's been planning another baby. I've sat waiting for my baby to come out of surgery and the last thing on my mind was "woohoo time for another". Thankfully our son is doing great and hopefully won't need another surgery.

They would not even be considering another if they didn't have Isabelle to look after the others. Every time any of the younger children have needed to go to hospital whether planned or emergency, they have relied on Isabelle to babysit the others. That isn't her responsibility and they shouldn't even be thinking of having another for her to look after. Would they be so keen if they had to arrange for someone to look after the children every time they go to any appointments, if they had to make plans for anyone to look after them whilst Sarah gives birth?

• Heart

Klp86

VIP Member
Why does Izzy always look like the kids mum in group photos 🤣
Esme's hair is gorgeous, though they all look like they need a good bath. Isla looks like an overgrown toddler as always 🙁

• Sad

mags

VIP Member
I don't know about anyone else but if I was suffering from any kind of morning sickness I would not be up for doing a silly stunt like this.
Screenshot_20230303-210550_YouTube.jpg

---
The north of England doesn't claim them, that's classed as the south for us 😂
Neither does the South. Midlands it is!

• Haha

tracey/nuttynanna

Chatty Member
The abuse that person has taken on creepys insta is beyond believe just because she said about his swearing, shes been called a Karen a c**t and much more its disgusting, what sort of people are following this family and they have allowed it to go on disgusting 😱

• Angry
  • Wow

Northlanmum1

Im hoping that this is the push Isabelle needed to leave the household. She is almost 18, and has a good amount of followers on instagram and YouTube. While it isn’t the ideal plan, she could definitely start making a living off of it (really her only chance since her parents fucked up her education). For her sake I’m hoping that this was the straw that broke the camels back. This could really be a wake up call for her, being fed up with the bullshit in that house. I hope for her sake that she will take the opportunities she has online and use them to her advantage.
You can do it Izzy. I’m rooting for ya. 🥳
---

Nomnomnom. 🙈 so odd.
Did anyone notice that when they first told the girls sarah kept saying "I promise its the last one" or something similar. She obviously knows that the girls didn't want this.

Cockleshell Bay

VIP Member
His language is deplorable. It is irrelevant if they are old enough or not. We know many of their fans have learning difficulties. It sums up his attitude, if you access social media you are fair game wether it’s language or sexual advances. Get this poor excuse of an adult off the internet ASAP.

• Heart
Reactions: 35