Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mags

VIP Member
It turns out that they are allowed to film for their own memories (!) but they shouldn't have vlogged it for the ££££s

Screenshot_20230429-180200_Chrome.jpg

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 33

becca7721

VIP Member
Vlog view watch, 12:42am, UK time 38,442 👀 👀

(One of which is mine 😱 )

Preparing for capital one card to come out ....
---
Reactions are weird. Isla either has been accustomed to fake crying or shes very emotionally damaged.
I think they all are emotionally stunted and damaged to varying degrees to be honest; Isla most because of the age she was when then began vlogging and the emotional manipulation, daily since. All they’ve done for years is fake emotional reactions. How can any of the children grow emotionally in an environment like that? Sadly they can’t. Their selfish parents think simply in terms of viewing figures for today. Nothing more.

I don’t know if it’s because I don’t watch, just rely upon rundowns and pics on here, aside from my nightly messing with their viewing figures, but the genuine reactions were in the split second before the acting, as I said before Isabelle just looked like she was thinking ffs. Esme was really livid, that flash in her eyes and Isla did the fake bit to begin with and then quickly realised what it meant, lost control and couldn’t cope.

None of their reactions were healthy. None.

It’s abuse and it’s horrible to watch. My respect goes to our thegreencow and others for watching and giving run downs.

The sprog won’t be channel saving. Their views haven’t gone up, yes they got extras for the announcement AFTER the capital one came out (claim that expense back too do we?) as it hit trending but since they’ve pretty much stayed the same.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart

Abbvay

VIP Member
Do we think we will get another baby shower this pregnancy?
The cake was epic
View attachment 2135796
They have no one left to come to a baby shower.

The pregnancy with Mila and especially just after she was born really showed what a lonely life they have.

Family appeared to get summoned for one visit that was really to show off the house. Jane and Steve didn't know she had been born until they got there because capturing the surprise reveal was more important than telling them their granddaughter had arrived safe and well. Some presents through the post from made up friends/ifam. No cards in sight.

They don't understand that no amount of presents sent to themselves will make anyone jealous, it's the things people do to show they care that matter. Offers of taking other children out somewhere fun, taking round food so they have something easy to eat, just being there to have a chat.

Iddiebiddie

If he was born in 99 he would have been entering or just in secondary school when she was 5, that’s so concerning 🤢
If this is true, I’m appalled but not surprised. A 24 year old man has no business with a 17 year old girl. I’m speaking from experience, you get to the age they were when you met, and realise that 17 is a child to you. It does a lot of damage. Decent men at 23/24 don’t look twice at teenagers - got to ask yourself why they can’t get women their own age.

Bet he’ll get along great with creepy, and lazy will turn a blind eye like she did with her n0ncey husband.

• Heart

xxme2uxx

Chatty Member
Jesus I still had size 8 flat tummy with twins at 16 weeks
What she having ??? A litter ?? 😳

• Haha
  • Heart

Buddylove

VIP Member
Ive unearthed some old footage of the creepy gnome ponce 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

mags

VIP Member
Oh FFS that thumbnail is RANK 🤬🤮

I'm not even overly squeamish but that is too much and needs a trigger warning IMHO

And then there's the scabby lips 🤮

• Sick

Northlanmum1

He was talking about a photo of Lazy which had been taken just after she had given birth to Esme (when she was about 23/24). She looked young in the picture and he said that this was when she was at her most attractive. He wished that he could keep her at that age forever. A seriously creepy thing to say!
I'd be heartbroken if my partner said this about me. If they really loved each other then they would love each other as they age too. That's so sad (and extremely noncey)

• Heart

mags

VIP Member
Creepy could have pissed it out in the snow.
The first Fanta wee of the day. That would really pop against the zingy white snow!

The only problem with this fantastic suggestion, is that his 'writing instrument' simply isn't big enough for such a fancy task. He'd just end up pissing all over himself.

• Haha

Efox67

She definitely hasn't got HG. I had it when I was pregnant. Found out I was pregnant on my trip to disneyworld and a day later couldn't move from the bed and if I did I would throw up, even lifting my head would make me throw up. Spent a week in the hotel living off crackers and lost over a stone. Went straight to the doctor's when I got back and was put on meds. Was in and out of hospital getting IV drips. HG is the worst horrible. She definitely would have been bed bound if it started whilst away and didn't have meds. The only thing that would make me stop throwing up once I started was a hospital visit. And I would have to take sickness tablets as soon as I woke in the morning so I didn't throw up. Think in total during my pregnancy I lost 3 stone.

• Heart
  • Sad

becca7721

VIP Member
So my broke my one second rule 😱

Isla is devastated. That’s clear. She knows what this means. I don’t agree with others here saying she’s attention seeking, she doesn’t need therapy for abandonment issues - she has been abandoned.
Esme was really pissed off before her ‘acting’ kicked in.
Isabelle just had a general ffs expression throughout.

Split second shows their genuine reactions. And, they were not good.

They all need to be back in educational settings and sorting their lives out properly. Absolute disgrace.

I am ashamed to admit I watched, but I’ve successfully screwed them out of thousands of views so think I should be forgiven.

Reactions: 32
Reactions are weird. Isla either has been accustomed to fake crying or shes very emotionally damaged. For the past 4 years shes had a baby in the house, when Milas pregnancy was announced Jace was still only a toddler . Shes acting as if its her first baby brother and sister. Family life is very unrelatable with them. I hope sarah will get proper antenatal care because shes very high risk. She will need extra care and scans. Good luck to them . Ps sarah if you really did have miscarraige why did you tell them early on? Why did you go in sauna and ride fast snow mobiles ? Being older as soon as i found out i was pregnant i was paranoid of doing everything that could put my unborn child at risk. Just think you dont care. As long as you get money for your cash cow you dont care. Desparation to save you having to get real jobs because none of you would survive in reality anymore.

• Heart

becca7721

VIP Member
She’s opted for the easier life which is a shame because her family are famous for all the wrong reasons. She could have gone and found her Dad any time over the last 1.5 years & she could have fought for what is rightfully hers in terms of savings/earnings when the time was right but she chose to stay where she is looking miserable & embarrassed half the time.
Having lived in a similarly abusive family I can say she doesn’t have a choice. Honestly you’ve no idea what it’s like. It’s exceptionally difficult to escape an abusive family and I mean family. It’s not the same as leaving one person behind. You leave everyone. The only difference between us is that my life wasn’t plastered online but it was for public consumption where I lived, still is. Breaking away I ended up in an abusive relationship, because I was so desperate for help. I discovered the hard way exactly how hard it is in the real world minus any family support.

Saying she could have gone and found her dad is hardly realistic when Sarah put up that vlog about being abused? Implying, heavily, it was her father who abused her. That Isabelle was in therapy and why, that was something to do with her dad’s family too.

Fight for what’s hers? How? I was told the same as I was left money and property when my foster mum died, my parents claimed it to give to me when I was 18. They sold the house and pocketed the money. When I left home it was assumed, when I was able to prove who I am, that I had a home and ended up street homeless. That my parents sold it was dismissed. Money wise I wasn’t allowed any help at uni. No one believed parents wouldn’t want their child in education and making their way in the world. The only person who ever has was someone on my masters whose fiancée had been through exactly the same thing.

Abusive controllers don’t want you anywhere other than reliant upon them, even in therapy and mediation I was seen as the person in the wrong for leaving and abandoning my ‘vulnerable’ family - not so vulnerable when they tried to sue me for the money they wasted on bringing me into the world..

There is no money for her to claim. She doesn’t toe the line she will have nothing. Her boyfriend I know nothing about, but I’ve used dates important to me on social media in the past e.g. name96 isn’t my date of birth but it is the date my friend died.

———-

Vlog watch,12:57am, UK time 24,059.

I no longer have the dressage vlogs (got em removed have we, Chris?) they’ve just been replaced by others with the same surname, cos it ain’t unique you 🤡
---
Having another sprog isn’t going to save their channel. No ones interested.

• Heart

yuza

Chatty Member
Surprise, Mila nowhere to be seen. The way Isabelle explained to Jace was so sweet I must admit.

I know she’s an innocent child but I get so much second hand embarrassment watching Isla on these reveals.

Charlotte1993

VIP Member
It all boils down to respect and without respect there is no love, the way he cheated on his wife and treated his young victims and the way he lobbed that test at his young girls 🤢🤡🤢
He has zero class and zero respect at all I cannot ever imagine my own father behaving that way my parents would have told us in a nicely together the Mingham’s are 💩 people.

• Heart

Maisie842

VIP Member
Haven’t watched them in so long, but couldn’t help myself tonight.

Just a couple of thoughts.

They definitely knew she was already pregnant before they filmed. What woman who takes pregnancy tests all the time has to refer to the instructions to make sure they read the test right? She did the same thing with Jace’s pregnancy reveal. Sarah, you need to get a refund from those acting classes.

She was so out of breath by the time she got to Chris from the cubicle which was like a few feet away. That’s really not normal, and I would be very concerned!! If I found myself out of breath like that with such little movement I would make a doctor’s appointment ASAP!