Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kodakcol

Sarah and Chris. Your channel has no original ideals what’s so ever and you just steal the ideas of others because you are terrified of highly intelligent people. You might laugh at us and block us however you can, but I am confident you are laughing not because you find us funny but because you are terrified of intelligent people with real lives, jobs and uni courses. It can be seen in the way you mass block us to make sure YOU don’t see us again not so we can’t see YOU. Carry on taking advantage and taking comfort from your signifcan’tless ifam audience who we know are extremely young and have mental health and issues due to disabilities, who you love taking money from - completely sickening. Who knows how many cost of living payments of ifam have gone to you!

** PS - your rants are extremely long because you don’t know how else to talk to normal people **

• Heart
Reactions: 31

woopsiedaisy

He really is a vile bloke, he only ever gushes over Sarah when he has impregnated her. He is on one today and I really don't understand any woman thinking Sarah is lucky, he effing cheated on her and likes teenagers. He is utterly rank 🤢

Reactions: 31

Betty Bujo

Chatty Member
I know I have commented already but I had to come in again to say I am livid at Chris and Sarah, not just over the pregnancy but that reveal vlog shone a huge light on how little they know their own children. Even without all the other evidence no one can deny how monumentally psychologically damaged those children are.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

yuza

Chatty Member
Someone asked Isabelle “will you show your boyfriend” and her response was “I mentioned in my video!” And linked her video. Already monetising off of the supposed boyfriend that is private but has been spoken about more times in the last week by them all than Isla has been all year…right!

• Sad

MissWinnie

VIP Member
Isla looked around at the other 2 girls and started crying straight away with hand on mouth as if to get in there first with a reaction!

Esmé looked genuinely devestated for a split second before crying although like she seemed like she was ok with it after the shock. Isla was OTT crying for what seemed like ages unless it was tears of realising what it means for her 🙄

What I took from their reactions:

Chris (towards the end) says “shhhiiitttt” and Sarah says “what are we doing?!” Both are reactions by people who were absolutely NOT trying but maybe had an oopsie session. This baby was a mistake. Hence the “you promised the last two times you’d get the snip. You are definitely doing it” comment. They are completely “whoa” over it. Not the reaction of people who were trying and therefore wanted this result!!!

• Haha

tracey/nuttynanna

Chatty Member
He has no intention of getting a vasectomy, did anyone here when she said with the girl baby grows i will return them if its a boy and creepy piped up or keep them for the next one 😱

• Wow
  • Sick

yuza

Chatty Member
Isn’t it funny how when they have “technical issues” no other youtuber on the platform has them. Everyone else uploads fine, which shows it’s not a YouTube error, it’s THEIR error. If there was issues their end why haven’t they fixed it by now? It’s their job.
It’s all just lies to have days off, sprog number 6 has made them enough money this week.

Web30

VIP Member
Oh Isla! That's the most real reaction I think I've ever seen from her and it wasn't good at all.

The end part of it, not the start

• Heart
  • Sad

Charlotte1993

VIP Member
Why would you need contraception I mean who would let that fungus encrusted chipolata within a hundred feet of you they would need to knock me out cold, in fact I’d rather go on I’m a celebrity and eat a bulls penis than go near that std ridden dinky bleep. 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 yuk no wonder she was puking it was seeing him sat next to her ptsd from the memory of it 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick

Maisie842

VIP Member
It’s so sad that Isabelle has been so brainwashed that she is unable to make sense of her own thoughts. She wants to keep some aspects of her life private (as it should be) but she doesn’t understand that the reason she now has to even decide to keep certain things private is because her parents decided for all of them to make EVERY aspect of their life public. This wouldn’t even be a conscious thought she’d have to make if it wasn’t for them.

• Heart

Charlotte1993

VIP Member
Posted and deleted this once, because I didn’t want it to sound like an accusation. So I’ve edited it to hope it makes more sense!

It terrifies me how much Isla has regressed. She seems to have ‘stuck’ at a young age, which happens a lot when serious trauma occurs at said age. Isla was only 5/6 or so wasn’t she when the stuff about Chris came out? Realistically, she doesn’t seem any older than this in the way she acts. Sarah and Chris can act like ‘it’s all a lie and it doesn’t matter’ but clearly, it does. Look at their poor kids.

Regardless of how much they wanna deny it all, they need to get their kids in therapy. Let them speak to somebody and get it all off their chest. These kids must have serious baggage on their shoulders. It must be horrendous walking around in fear in case somebody says something to him/them?

Why they’re adding another human to an already messed up family is beyond me. Sarah seriously needs her head shaking - there is no way that she doesn’t believe all the things that have come out about Chris over the years, yet she’s continuing to reproduce with him yet still not take care of the mental health of her children she already has? Rotten.
They cannot take Isla to therapy there is a lot more than her regression and mental health issues going on she would need a lot of help and support, they would put an action plan in place for things to help and support Isla they may get other agencies involved to help support her with suggestions like going back to school for her to have a regular routine and friends there would be appointments and assessments to find out what’s happening regarding her anxiety and the like: plus Isla has little to no filter she is a smoking gun.
Their travelling and need for babies to save their dying business takes precedence over their employees erm I meant kids.

• Sad

ChocolateCakeYum

Chatty Member
While we’re debating whether or not the new baby will be a cheese wedge or a wheel I‘ve found Sarah‘s favourite baby book.

IMG_2110.png

• Haha