Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

spookycat

Chatty Member
Do I remember correctly that on the Q&A they went ahead with trying for a baby because Esme has written a letter to lazy saying that she had said before she didn’t want a baby and now she had changed her mind because it’s what lazy and creepy wanted?

This is a MASSIVE red flag to me 🚩… the thoughts and feelings of my children on such a massive decision automatically override whatever I would want in any given situation. So, even if my child had written me a letter saying it was ok, I wouldn’t see that as a green light to just do something that I knew would hurt them or make them uncomfortable.

I have a 14 year old and an 11 year old and sometimes they need me to just drop everything and talk to them, help them with their homework or taxi them about so they are able to spend time with friends (we don’t live in walking/biking distance of them) because that’s what they need to be emotionally healthy. I feel like the mingham children are just left to fend for themselves and then also look after the little ones.

You know Mila and Jace are going to be palmed off on the older children even more to keep them entertained when the new baby comes. You just have to watch a few episodes of super nanny to see how damaging that responsibility is for teenagers.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

yuza

Chatty Member
“These people deserve what they get” for calling you out for photoshopping? I’ll tell you who deserves what they get…YOU you absolute creep who can’t be trusted around kids. You deserve prison.

“anyone old enough for social media is old enough to read language like that” yeah but they’re not old enough to sleep with Creeps yet you still do that.

• Heart

Cheezychips

Chatty Member
The Ingham Family posted:
Don’t teach your baby to say “No” 🤣🥰 #cute #baby #shorts
View attachment 2131480
YouTube
She's an absolute angel, how I'd have loved another child, I just felt lucky to have my daughter after my first girl was stillborn so didn't want to push my luck and was grateful to have one child here with me. I love children, and my husband also begged me over the years to try for another, but after going through such a horrific loss (and not knowing at the time the cause) I was terrified it would happen again. But if someone had come to me and said here, take this baby, I can't care for it, I'd have given it the best life possible, as I've tried to do for my daughter. Some people have no idea of how lucky they are, the tone of her voice when she speak to Mila goes right through me. She's doesn't appreciate that baby one bit, and she's just adorable. It actually makes me heart hurt.

• Heart

Cheezychips

Chatty Member
Dear god. I actually think there's something wrong with me. I just found a very disturbing edit I must have made a while ago when someone mentioned Creepy being able to hang out with Gary Glitter as he'd got out of jail (a few months ago). I'm spoilering this as Gary Glitter is a disgusting, vile pig of a human being, and I despise pedalos. But for some reason I must have thought this was a good idea. As I've said, I don't sleep at night due to caring for my daughter and suffering a condition which causes chronic pain. Im blaming the meds. 😢😂

20230326070832.jpg
---
More creepy before skateboard 🤣🤣
View attachment 2131491

This is magnificent 😂

• Haha

Otterwise

VIP Member
Given up international plane travel to vanlife all over the world - they’ve not stepped outside of Europe in that van & the only reason they are travelling in self contained accommodation only because Chris f**ked their chances of the big shot gifted trips & money earning with his antics - it’s little wonder they are laughing stock 🤣

Still trying to blag the 1.3million followers line which was long gone years ago - with the daily views as low as they are I really wouldn’t be claiming that! What’s with this final chapter rubbish as well, it sounds like their lives will come to an end the minute the baby is born. If you are going to refer to it like that, it’s the next chapter you 🤡 - your children have their whole lives ahead of them to live yet. View attachment 2130785View attachment 2130786
Really Chris. Your grammar is shit. If my daughter achieved a 9 in English, I would let her write it. 😏

• Haha

Kitty2020

VIP Member
What take number did he decide to use for the ‘reveal’ 🎬?
It was flippin’ obvious with the expression on Esmé’s face, coupled with sudden ugly-crying which lasted seconds.

However - she, the large, Lazy one, claims they, she and the greasy Creepy one, had discussions about how to do the ‘reveal’ and film it.
When? They were confined to the van almost all of the time - no privacy as she’s admitted, so when did they have the opportunity to hatch this sham, secure the props, set up the filming of who sits where - and the children are still expected to act surprized and emotional?
The fact that Creepy Creepstopher believes his own BS is pitiable. That shitty Sarah goes along with it is borderline criminal.

If Isla ever finds herself reading Tattle - I pray she will take comfort that many strangers truly care about her, and that there are numbers to call when in need. Good people are out there and will listen ❤

Reactions: 31

Emzykins

VIP Member
Has anyone seen that show where there’s a bloke who is in love with his car? And claims he’s in a relationship with his car? That’s creepy and his van.

• Haha

Kodakcol

Can someone who isn’t blocked by Chris dare to remind him that he runs a family channel. Seriously disgusted with these instagram posts.

• Haha

Badirene

VIP Member
Can you imagine the whining and whinging he'd do 🙄 He'd take to his bed for a month and tell his adoring fans that he was so special that he had to have ten hour surgery.
Ten hour surgery, meaning 30 minutes for the surgical team to set up a microscope and 9 hours 29 minutes to find his wing-dang-doodle, one minute to lob it off and wipe Creepys tears away.

• Haha

HelloCreepy

VIP Member
The preview of their reactions at the end is so weird „omg that’s amazing“ what? They already have both. It’s gonna be a boy or a girl, but they made it sound like something out of this world. Is it sweet baby cheeses? Probably. So amazing.

• Haha

Cockleshell Bay

VIP Member
I don’t like any family vlogging channels but there is something about Chris and his sheer arrogance that tips me over the edge. I would love for the authorities to take his pc and look at his search history. He gives me Jimmy Saville vibes.

• Heart

musicalfan167

Chatty Member
I’ve just thought of something. When they did the test in yesterdays vlog it was the long thin paper one, it was a plastic one that he threw across the table.

• Wow

Danielleintheusa

Chatty Member
It's like you live there...😮
Todays “the girls and Jace” reaction prediction:

All sat down together, Jace front a centre (Mila in another room possibly, definitely not included).
*emotional music*
Dramatic talk from Chris about how he’s got some bad news. Cue Isla peeping around to see what her reaction should be. Jace mumbling some form of sentence.
Lazy giggling behind the camera.
Chris then tells the girls they are having to sell the van and travel less this year.
The girls pretend to be sad, Isla’s forced tears are probably already brewing as she looks at Esmè.
Lazy pipes up -
“And this is why” and hands them a piss covered test.
Isabelle’s hand goes over her mouth, Esmè cries (who knows the real reason) and Isla is bawling now she’s had validation from Esmé to cry.
Jace screeches “WHAT MAMMAH? WHATS THAT MAMMAH”
Lazy then tells Jace that there’s going to be a new baby.
Camera cuts to avoid showing Jace being a brat.
“Milaaaa you’re going to be a big sister” from Creeps.

• Haha

Goonie

Ooh….he really is an angry little mini beast isn’t he 😆🤣. Can you imagine all the HOURS he spends trawling through their comments getting all irate at them and deleting/blocking them!! No wonder he keeps breaking all his MacBooks , I bet he’s bashing his chubby little fingers on those keys HARD 😆. He really isn’t cut out for this Social media malarkey, it clearly cuts him to the core when people give their opinion on him or his family. If you are gonna put yourself in full view of people then you have to learn to let it wash over you and he just can’t . He’s got proper little man syndrome!
I have to say as well that the way he’s going with all the ridiculous times he’s up till stupid o’clock editing ( buying views, messaging girls) and the lifestyle he has , it’s going to catch up with him real soon and not in a good way. People who do shift work regular will know what damage it can do to you and that’s when it’s done properly. He already looks like he’s in his late forties. His lifestyle, his ugly attitude, it’s all showing in his face.

• Haha

Puppet

VIP Member
Our dude has been trying to sell the same keyrings/notepads/backpacks on the IFAM store for literally four years but he's managed to sell an £800 drone and a delivery van in a week?!
Yeah i'm calling bullshit. 🤣 A bit like buying views, he makes it way too obvious.

• Haha

bunnys

Sorry wee bit late to the news (practicing my own version of OLLI by working on uni assignments... oh wait, education isn't part of their OLLI is it? 😒)

What breaks my heart about all this is poor Isla. She used to be the baby of the family. Now she's suddenly the forgotten middle child. What's so sad is that she clearly adores that one on one time she does get with Sarah— see how excited she was for the Butlin's day out! It's not like she's hard to please and Tattlers on here have had lovely thoughtful ideas for days out with her, museum trips, afternoon tea etc. Yet Sarah still can't be bothered and neglects her 😡 Same with Mila, such a lovely wee baby yet Sarah makes out that she's a "thug" for her normal developmental behaviours. She should feel grateful for the kids she has, not roll her eyes when they talk or allow them to be splashed all over the internet for God knows who to see.

And lastly, kids of all ages thrive on routine. This is the age where they should be trying so many different things: new after school clubs, sports teams, field trips etc. These are wonderful opportunities you don't always get later in life yet these parents are squandering it because Chris is a pweirdo and Sarah doesn't care. The kids are stuck in a tin can rattling around different areas. It may as well all be the same considering they do the same thing regardless of if it's the Arctic Circle or a random campsite in England.

• Heart

Shell777

Chatty Member
I’m absolutely cringing for esme and Isla role playing at their age

they should be in town with friends getting milkshakes and burgers