The Ingham Family #28 Sarah’s about to pop, but still finds time to shop, they want baby to arrive late, so daddy still gets to skate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wondered why the baby's foot picture has gone from IG. It makes sense though. I wonder if Issy ended up holding the fort during the time or one of the grandparents did come along anyway?

Reactions: 2
not to see what American-ised/chav name they’ve given the poor thing
Maybe they soaked up so much of the "agriculture" while they were here in Aus and the poor bub will have a bogan Aussie name. :D

I wondered why the baby's foot picture has gone from IG. It makes sense though. I wonder if Issy ended up holding the fort during the time or one of the grandparents did come along anyway?
Because they forgot to photoshop the little guy's feet and Sarah's chubby hands.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Maybe they soaked up so much of the "agriculture" while they were here in Aus and the poor bub will have a bogan Aussie name. :D

Because they forgot to photoshop the little guy's feet and Sarah's chubby hands.
Do you think if he’s ginger he’ll just either wear a beanie constantly from day 1 or they’ll photoshop him every single time haha

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Granny went last night apparently, but I bet at least Isabelle knew what was going on.

Reactions: 8
Do you think if he’s ginger he’ll just either wear a beanie constantly from day 1 or they’ll photoshop him every single time haha
"At what age is it safe to use black hair dye on a child?"

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Jane's posted on Facebook saying there's a fake account and the picture they've posted isn't of the baby.

The account is using Sarah's picture she posted of the baby (account is therealinghamfamilyofficial).

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Jane's posted on Facebook saying there's a fake account and the picture they've posted isn't of the baby.

The account is using Sarah's picture she posted of the baby (account is therealinghamfamilyofficial).
certainly looks like her fat hands though 🤔

Wouldn’t SURPISE me that this is an account one of them has and it’s to spread the hype around!

Reactions: 7
It suspiciously looks like Sarah’s hand, just need to check the colours and location of her cannula bung in the vlog now to see if they match!

If Jane lies about something as petty this, that would be a very silly move for the family image. Straight to the iFam’s face as well 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.