The Ingham Family #274 A pedalo doing a meet and greet in a doll shop! You just can’t write this!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not going to watch the shite so can someone please tell me if the vlog was indeed a banger.
I think I can guess what the answer is.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m just surprised the gift shop and museum was open. The Inghams normally have the most terrible luck in that most places (that cost money) always
seem to be closed when they go anywhere 🙈😂
They would've happily visited the museum but unfortunately the toilet facilities were located before the admission desk so they didn't bother.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Those kids must be so sticky and in desperate need of a warm bath surely.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Those kids must be so sticky and in desperate need of a warm bath surely.
My daughter especially with her monthly’s would be crawling the walls if she went longer than a day. I ashamedly have to admit there were weeks when I didn’t shower or bath during some really terrible psychosis I went through 11 years ago. Personal hygiene wasn’t at the top of my list but I know when I did eventually shower or bath it was like becoming a new person with fresh skin. I can’t imagine how they all feel, how itchy their skin will be with all that dead skin on them and how itchy their hair will be with all the grease. If Sarah and Chris wish to live like that then that is up to them but for goodness sake take care of those precious children.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Was Creepy disappointed that he didn't get to drive in an organised convoy in the end?
I bet he would've absolutely relished being in a convoy. It would've made him feel all important, joining in with all the big boys on their dangerous expedition...like "Ice Road Truckers" but more camp.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
He's outside filming how snowed in, laughing about it! I'd be worried about not being able to move out the snow!
Looks like the van door has had a bit of a battering!
I can`t even get into the mindset of any parent getting excited about being stranded like this with their 5 precious children in a teeny tiny grubby inadequate van ,not having enough supplies (water or food) extremely uncomfortable and freezing cold.What if the engine fails ,you useless cree[py lump?What then?! How your own families aren`t totally ashamed and dissgusted ,i don`t know.You are both a shocking example of how NOT to parent.:mad:

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Thread suggestion Ingham family 275 the only banger is the dpd van.

Seriously they have to be the most boring people alive is if this is living their best life.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Latest vlog the mother says they going to Finland and Isla claps and screaches in excitement so sad it's like she's programmed to react like that at all times for the vlogs I can't imagine growing up with that
Esme face says it all

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.