The Ingham Family #274 A pedalo doing a meet and greet in a doll shop! You just can’t write this!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like the chance to educate your children to lead better, more productive lives than you have? Not something to regret then. They’ll simply be overjoyed at needing to catch up on all that education they’ve missed; which naturally you will be able to afford to pay for, being set for life.

Here’s some things I’ve got from my ‘comfort zone’

Not needing to fear the police banging on my door.
Not needing to worry about the hefty fine I’m going to get for lying to the LA
Not needing to worry about my children’s lives being ruined because I’ve never bothered to grow up
Not needing to worry about my children being forced back to school and bullied because I’m a twit in a hat and a big spoilt brat...

Blimey there’s LOADS...
---
Why do they keep putting in the vlog title winter van life I would say it’s spring now
Because there’s snow where they are.
It’s Ingham logic.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I won't be watching but I'm expecting the 'DeLongeness' to be absolutely off the chart in today's vlog and am hoping @CheekyChappy might fancy a little "Convoy" based tribute! 🙏😁 (Bloody hell that tune is a proper earworm!)

• Heart
Reactions: 16
8 minutes in Sarah’s hoping they can ‘make their way to the most northerly point in the whole of Europe’ - she can’t even get that right 🤣

The most northerly point of Europe is not even on mainland Norway! I can’t believe they’ve been going on about this for days & can’t even get those facts right yet they are homeschooling their kids - they should have used this as a talking point for the middle 2 girls to research these things.

Attachments

Reactions: 12
Because snow to them means winter and Christmas
Sorry but when in Norway it is still winter, We don't even start considering it spring until late march early april because of how the weather can play you. I would have been offended if they had called this spring van life. I live in the southern part of Norway and while the snow here has mostly been gone for a week or so we are expecting a little bit of snow and below zero temperatures next week.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
So they didn’t have to drive in a convoy apparently
Well that is how they managed it then - they have made it up there by pure chance that a convoy was not operating that morning! No one inspecting the vehicles travelling up by the sounds of things, they were just told the routes open to travel up. That’s more wreckless on their part that they’ve risked their kids lives like that imo!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Esme and Isla in the background in the beginning do not look happy that they are going back. Isla is happy she has managed to get to the background of her mom vlogging.

Reactions: 21
Around 16:56 in the vlog they walk away from the van, 18:32 they are back in the van - all that for less than 2 minutes of the final vlog content footage of Nordkapp - what a banger of a vlog that was 🤣

A nice bit of Sarah Ingham narration near the end as well.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Esme and Isla in the background in the beginning do not look happy that they are going back. Isla is happy she has managed to get to the background of her mom vlogging.
When was the last time they saw an actual person out of the family ☹☹☹

• Sad
Reactions: 23
I'm not sure 'we only regret the chances we didn't take' is a great motto for somebody whose husband took a chance on getting a 16-year-old to go skinny dipping with him. You'd hope there was some regret about that one...

• Sad
Reactions: 45
8 minutes in Sarah’s hoping they can ‘make their way to the most northerly point in the whole of Europe’ - she can’t even get that right 🤣

The most northerly point of Europe is not even on mainland Norway! I can’t believe they’ve been going on about this for days & can’t even get those facts right yet they are homeschooling their kids - they should have used this as a talking point for the middle 2 girls to research these things.
They can't even use the face-saving, backup brag of "most northerly part of mainland Europe" because, as we all know, that's that place further up. If the weather was right though, they might've been able to see that from the car park as a little consolation prize....or as I like to call it...

LOOK AT WHAT YOU COULD'VE WON!! 🤡
Bahahahahaaa 🤣🤣🤣

(Permission to stand down, @CheekyChappy ....no convoy action after all. 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Another set of vanlifers Kingin it have had to leave Norway today as they have spent 90 days out of 180 in Europe and so have reached their limit. Can you imagine if it happened to this lot !

Reactions: 10
twit in a hat, big spoilt brat,
Has a talkative wife, who’s a very lot fat
Taking a risk, driving in snow
Spreading their pong, wherever they go

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She does say some rubbish doesn’t she - you can remain in your ‘comfort zone’ & live a great life you stupid woman 🤦🏼‍♀️

Perhaps Sarah you should be taking your own advice before preaching to others.
How about you send those kids back to preschool/school - that would definitely take you out of your comfort zone but your children can achieve great things if they have a proper education.
Encourage your husband to step out of his ‘comfort zone’ aka hiding behind you and your children & own up to everything he’s done - that would be the greatest thing of all!
Yeah, it's great stepping out of your comfort zone when you're young, free and single. I did it, and fulfilled many of my goals and dreams before I settled down. Now my goals and dreams revolve around my son. Giving him a stable life. Helping him to focus on his education, his future, his relationships, and his health. That's my comfort zone. She is so full of tit, it's not even funny. She can spew all of this inspirational drivel all she likes, but you'll never make it look like anything other than it really is - two self-obsessed adult children who exploit their children for money, and have to live life on the run because one of them likes teenage girls. Give me a bloody break.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Just had a look this website at the upcoming temps that are expected next week - I think they are going to regret hanging around those extra 3-4 days rather than making their way down South, look at those temperature drops next week! Let’s hope you’ve not pushed that van through more than it can handle and it gets you all home safely.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.