The Ingham Family #274 A pedalo doing a meet and greet in a doll shop! You just can’t write this!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To mean to go in the museum absolutely they have no interest just wanted a pic for the vlog
By the way Sarah there’s a name for people who are in love with vehicles

Reactions: 22
Not every van is a vanlifer Lazy, get over your self that was someone that actually works for a living.
Offcourse you would not do the museum part of Nordkapp.
1 because it costs money
2 You could actually learn something.

They have done a lot of research of this area, but don't know that this is not actually the most Northern point of Norway Or Europe....

• Haha
Reactions: 35
They have to be close to having 90 days in Schengen areas in the past 6 months what with their tour to Germany etc in the summer, Paris at Christmas would be funny if they got deported and fined and banned from going back

Reactions: 14
“We even saw Venus and Jupiter”.
Lol so did everyone on my Facebook in south London.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
To mean to go in the museum absolutely they have no interest just wanted a pic for the vlog
Just goes to show how much homeschooling is going on there. If there's a museum, homeschoolers will never miss the opportunity to learn. They were there for the content, and absolutely nothing else. One Life, Instagram It!

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Sorry but when in Norway it is still winter, We don't even start considering it spring until late march early april because of how the weather can play you. I would have been offended if they had called this spring van life. I live in the southern part of Norway and while the snow here has mostly been gone for a week or so we are expecting a little bit of snow and below zero temperatures next week.
Just in general. If it was snowing here in June. They'd still associate it with winter and Christmas. It's Ingham logic

Reactions: 12
Their tanked water is probably frozen or the pipes have burst. They’re also probably low on gas which is why they’re not boiling snow to wash up

Reactions: 15
They have to be close to having 90 days in Schengen areas in the past 6 months what with their tour to Germany etc in the summer, Paris at Christmas
Those restrictions surely don't apply when you're living your biggest, baddest 'G-life', by the "OLLI" rules. Apparently renegade, rude-boi risk-takers have their own code of conduct and borders are for wimps and Planning Dept pencil-pushers.

When you've slid yourself off a stationary ski-mobile then you'll understand, my friend.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Chris seems to thrive the more dangerous the conditions are unless of course he has a panic attack and runs out of the van. Seriously you shouldn’t have to risk your kids lives to ‘live your best life’ they both seem to forget they have dragged their children along on this charade of seeming dangerous and fun.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
8 minutes in Sarah’s hoping they can ‘make their way to the most northerly point in the whole of Europe’ - she can’t even get that right 🤣

The most northerly point of Europe is not even on mainland Norway! I can’t believe they’ve been going on about this for days & can’t even get those facts right yet they are homeschooling their kids - they should have used this as a talking point for the middle 2 girls to research these things.
did you hear that Creepy and Lazy... off you pop to Russia I double dare you! We all know how you love to like life dangerously I'm sure Putin will welcome you!

Reactions: 11
I’m just surprised the gift shop and museum was open. The Inghams normally have the most terrible luck in that most places (that cost money) always seem to be closed when they go anywhere 🙈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Latest vlog the mother says they going to Finland and Isla claps and screaches in excitement so sad it's like she's programmed to react like that at all times for the vlogs I can't imagine growing up with that

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Chris giving Izzy a piggy back & Sarah completely unphased by it, knowing where you usually have to put your hands especially with an older child & knowing what he’s like with his desires, that’s all levels of wrong there 🤢
this actually physically made my stomach turn 😑

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.