The Ingham Family #270 Sarah Ingham - making a house a home bargains

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What are these other businesses? Mark Niland may be very interested 🤔

Reactions: 21
Just watched esme Chanel do you think she acting of what her mum says and sounds like
I watched it yesterday and maybe that is what she is doing? Or she has made up a character of her own. I don't know if anyone here will remember a channel called "Seven Super Girls" that was around quite a few years ago? It consisted of a group of teenage girls that made their own characters and skits and each girl had her own day to upload and there would be different skit's every week. A lot of them were around Esme's age, I think one was Isabelle's age. Esme's video kind of reminds me of that channel. There was also another channel that tied on to that channel called "Seven Awesome Kids" which included children who were around Isla's age and younger. Those channels are not around anymore but perhaps Esme has seen something similar and decided to try it herself?

Reactions: 8
I watched it yesterday and maybe that is what she is doing? Or she has made up a character of her own. I don't know if anyone here will remember a channel called "Seven Super Girls" that was around quite a few years ago? It consisted of a group of teenage girls that made their own characters and skits and each girl had her own day to upload and there would be different skit's every week. A lot of them were around Esme's age, I think one was Isabelle's age. Esme's video kind of reminds me of that channel. There was also another channel that tied on to that channel called "Seven Awesome Kids" which included children who were around Isla's age and younger. Those channels are not around anymore but perhaps Esme has seen something similar and decided to try it herself?
I never watched but got drawn in to the drama around it all when it came out the man running the channel was a pedlo. On tiktok there's a girl called Emily who talks about being 16 and having to dress and act like a 12 year old in the videos.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
They have lots of other income 😱🤣
They don’t own any other businesses, they aren’t directors of any other companies, so do we presume that she is referring to stocks and shares? As we’ve said before, you’d need about £7million invested to get an average income each. Perhaps she means Chris’ annual residuals cheque, from his days as frontman of legendary imaginary alt-punk band, The Adventure?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
My son just walked into the room when Creepy was showing his fuel price & he says - AND I’ve just put more than that in my van PRICK hahaha 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
And their many highly successful businesses wasn't even Sarah's first thought when she replied to the 'what would you do without YouTube?' comment. Her first reply says that they have seven years of uploads that are 'constantly' being rewatched so could stop uploading and still earn from old vlogs.

They're sitting on just over 2 million views total in the past 30 days and about 30-40k of those are coming from a brand new vlog six days a week. Let's be generous and round it down to 30k multiplied by 25 vlogs in 30 days. That's 750k views that they wouldn't have got if they hadn't uploaded new content in January. That'd leave them with a channel getting 1.2 million views in a month. Before any IFAM naturally lose interest, which they obviously would without new content.

I know maths doesn't feature highly on the Ingham Manor curriculum but I'd ask Creepy for a look at that bank account if I was Sarah.
Here's another little maths lesson for them...
They have 1.35 million "ifam", if an average video can scrape 45000 views, that's only 3.3% of your fans (and haterz) actually watching 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Sorry I know I’m late to this topic - but I have a bad feeling about this trip. For the sake of the kids I hope they are exaggerating and aren’t actually going to the artic circle

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Has anyone heard of the North Lincolnshire Children's Multi-Agency Resilience and Safeguarding Arrangements?
Not until you mentioned it so have just looked it up and it seems as if it's a strategic partnership between the Police, The Council and the Clinical Commissioning group.Im assuming its to make sure no child at risk slips through the net from whichever route referrals or reports are made. Interestingly under safeguarding information there's even a section ' Safety outside the home' - it talks about providing the correct type of car seat for a child. Lots of information on the North Lincs website -Keeping children safe in Lincolnshire' including phone numbers to ring.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Round about €300 in the van in fuel in 2 days and they got no money for a good screen for the outside steps wonder how much more they will spent on fuel

please please let the council be watching and mention it to him when they get back

Do those clueless pair not realise you lose 90% of heat from your head. For goodness sake put a hat on that beautiful girl.
And a scarf or something that covers her chest and neck. Poor little Mila. I’m genuinely unsure if they’re so thick they don’t realise or are just cruel in their pathetic attempts at parenting. I know they’re not exactly well liked but Mila is surely better left to stay with hi Steve and granny than dragged along on a pointless, unprepared for trip.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Actually I think Sarah is going to be the saviour of the cost of living crisis - the govt have hired them to go to Russia on their mega cute arctic circle tour, and put the fear on Putin!!! He’ll be paying everyone to take the oil! Imagine the fear in his eyes when Sarah marches in to the Kremlin 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
‘Brewjizz’?Had to stop. Need to keep my delicious dinner down.
Does he do it for the attention or is he truly that intellectually compromised?
Dare I watch any more…?
Yes, I’ve been to Bruges- climbed the towers etc., and yes, learned that French Fries were stolen from Belgium! Beer was not the first thing on my mind. He truly is an absolute wankmaggot.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
"First morning in Europe" 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Nope I can't watch anymore Chris saying Bruges pronounced incorrectly 5 times is giving me the rage

• Haha
Are they really taking that baby to -18 conditions? So irresponsible.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
Lazy looks like she's sporting a black eye in tonight's vlog.

Reactions: 7
Mila looked frozen when she was playing in the road way while her father filmed not even keeping an eye open for cars as he was looking at the camera, her hands were red with the cold her coat all open and her chest showing and no hat, they have to be the worse parents ive ever seen an absolute disgrace 😡😡😡
---

Lazy looks like she's sporting a black eye in tonight's vlog.
Think your find its dirt where she hasn’t washed the make up of properly after all, they never wash properly, just a quick cats lick

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Did I actually hear Sarah say, “a mole’s not even an animal, it’s a mammal?”

Responsible for educating 5 kids. They stand no chance.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
Did anyone else notice that when she was getting Jace to say the colour and shape on Mila’s puzzle, it was cut before he answers…no doubt she told him what to say 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.