The Ingham Family #270 Sarah Ingham - making a house a home bargains

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’ve done some stupid things in their time, but exposing their children to temperatures which could cause hypothermia and death, without adequate equipment or clothing, is possibly their stupidest move to date.
I echo the concerns here, that it feels very likely something serious could happen on this trip - because they have no clue.
This is not camping in Benidorm, it’s a trip that would’ve needed serious planning and prep - and also not staying in a van in those temperatures.
I am appalled and very anxious for the children’s well-being.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Europe would be glad if you left it already - kthanks!11!

They will be overjoyed with fuel prices in Scandinavia. But converting kronen to gbp is too tough. Always bear in mind they'll teach their children .... makes me wanna run around in circles

Reactions: 13
Mila looked frozen when she was playing in the road way while her father filmed not even keeping an eye open for cars as he was looking at the camera, her hands were red with the cold her coat all open and her chest showing and no hat, they have to be the worse parents ive ever seen an absolute disgrace 😡😡😡
---

Think your find its dirt where she hasn’t washed the make up of properly after all, they never wash properly, just a quick cats lick
I won’t give them the views - can you sharethe clip here?

Reactions: 14
The Inghams really are getting like that "off grid" family that were on This Morning a few years back. I remember the mum sat there awkwardly smiling while both parents tried to justify giving their children no school, no rules and no medicine or vaccines :rolleyes: Every time I see the Inghams I get reminded of that other family and of course even with them there was the "They are their kids they can raise them how they want, don't judge" types defending them. The sad thing is both families are oblivious to the damage that they are causing to their children long term.
which one of them will piss on the floor?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Did anyone else notice that when she was getting Jace to say the colour and shape on Mila’s puzzle, it was cut before he answers…no doubt she told him what to say 😂
If you listen he says when he doesn’t know the answer, mama say the signal cut or words to that effect so she must say that tell him the answer and then film again.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If you listen he says when he doesn’t know the answer, mama say the signal cut or words to that effect so she must say that tell him the answer and then film again.
Yep I picked up on that too, because “signal cut” is quite an odd thing for a 3/4 yo to come out with.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Did I actually hear Sarah say, “a mole’s not even an animal, it’s a mammal?”

Responsible for educating 5 kids. They stand no chance.
for. duck's. sake.

I don't usually worry overly about people I don't really know but I'm worried sick about those kids on this trip. Especially the baby, because she can't really communicate what she needs and they neglect her so much. All those kids are probably malnourished from their crap diet, too.

Creepy. Fatass. Take your kids back to Beltoft. Put them back in school. Take them to the doctor and the orthodontist as recommended by actual medical professionals. Feed them food with actual nutritional value. Get rid of the Death Trap Van. Use actual proper safety restraints in vehicles. Get a bleeping job. And stop exploiting your children for the love of all that is holy.

Jesus.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I've noticed the girls hardly feature in the vlogs at the moment, especially Isabelle.
They did put her on the thumbnail so are probably hoping she'll pull in the views as the vanlife crap/boring holidays don't.

Reactions: 20
Kill me, Kill me now!!!!!!!!!!
I am positiv they are going to hunt me down right now. Since Norwegian jail failed to keep me in for more that half a day so they will hunt me down and send me to Switzerland.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is the DPD van not allowed on the ferry to the Netherlands for some reason? Can't understand why they've driven south when they don't want to stop in France, Belgium, the Netherlands, Germany or any part of Denmark apart from Copenhagen. Surely you'd make the trip as short as possible?!

Isabelle's face in the thumbnail says it all.

That's quite an expensive ferry, especially for all of them. Lazy and Creepy probably didn't want to pay up
it makes no sense knowing they live where they do - unless it’s so they can claim to go through x amount of countries each trip which seems to the reason they’ve used for the clickbait title this evening. I’m not sure what they think they accomplish in doing it though because they make themselves look daft.
---

They don’t own any other businesses, they aren’t directors of any other companies, so do we presume that she is referring to stocks and shares? As we’ve said before, you’d need about £7million invested to get an average income each. Perhaps she means Chris’ annual residuals cheque, from his days as frontman of legendary imaginary alt-punk band, The Adventure?
She forgets there are people who actually have common sense & an understanding of the real world. If these so called businesses fall under The Ingham Family Ltd then they aren’t earning very much from it all really & like you say, there isn’t a trace of them being linked to any other business which they would be if they had enough to fall back on. If they do have other businesses then HMRC need to be investigating them because it must involve a lot of dodgy dealings.

Reactions: 24
And a scarf or something that covers her chest and neck. Poor little Mila. I’m genuinely unsure if they’re so thick they don’t realise or are just cruel in their pathetic attempts at parenting. I know they’re not exactly well liked but Mila is surely better left to stay with hi Steve and granny than dragged along on a pointless, unprepared for trip.
Jace had 2 jumpers on but still looked freezing. So much for being prepared when the younger 2 are out in the cold with no coats hats scarfs or gloves. Mila had a thin jacket it on as well

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Also noticed a few clips of the inside walls of the van in view - their kids are going to freeze touching the metal sides 😡 Where’s the inner insulation, better curtains and so on because can’t see anything there. The condensation was awful as well considering they weren’t even anywhere particularly cold - that will all be freezing over when they head further north but it will be creating a very damp environment inside as well.

Reactions: 22
Did anyone else notice that when she was getting Jace to say the colour and shape on Mila’s puzzle, it was cut before he answers…no doubt she told him what to say 😂
Totally! For my sins, I scrolled back more than once. Damn! I’m supposed to be detoxing from these maggots 🤪
The boy is, for me, unintelligible. I guess they know it as the ‘parents’ translate for the viewer/s.
Oh jeez… never saw myself as one who would watch a ‘car crash’ - but in my defense, I’m just coming off a pretty intense 6 month study course.
Plus - I’m considering replacing my 2 year old mattress. Watching this BS truly makes you appreciate your life.
Even if I’ve - sorry - Iv just showered, watching this makes me want to get right back in and smother myself with LUSH body scrubs.
Those poor girls having to make do with wet wipes - most likely the cheapest ones - and zero body lotion etc.
Oh and wanker-in-chief going on about this being his dream to visit the homeland of his favorite pop star? FFS! ‘Think of the children!’
Dumb, selfish, inadequate prick.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Jace had 2 jumpers on but still looked freezing. So much for being prepared when the younger 2 are out in the cold with no coats hats scarfs or gloves. Mila had a thin jacket it on as well
I bet to proof us all wrong they will put Mila in one of those sleepsuit things that are so thick that you cannot move a toenail. Michelin man vibes

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.