The Ingham Family #270 Sarah Ingham - making a house a home bargains

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whatever they did with amazing ‘views’ certainly wasn’t a vlog, because their views are
will the vlog be late tonight or not existing. Inghams usually punish their fams for low views.

Reactions: 10
Anyone else make sense of this?
I get the impression until they got there she'd never even heard of it.

When I was a teen I was texting a guy I knew (he was also my age Chris, it wasn't a creepy situation). Every time he wrote "of" he put "ov" and it really annoyed me until I had to say something. It was the days of trying to fit in the maximum amount possible in the one text so abbreviations and misspellings were used all the time, but this was just too far for me. His response was "I know but I like ov".

We just didn't talk anymore.

Reactions: 24
Hi Sarah been doing a bit of reading on here whilst being cosy in the van to add the best explain why you said Ozlo??

Reactions: 17
Exactly.Whilst my husband worked i planned the summer holidays around the kids.It was their break and i wanted them to enjoy it ,and have memories to look back on when we couldn`t go away.Their days were full ,we were always outside doing something they enjoyed (so much so ,that one year it got to the last couple of days and one of my girls asked of they could have a day watching films/chilling at home..Of course i was happy with whatever they wanted to do.It`s called putting your children first Lazy/creepy.It`s what most parents do. My kids were never bored and ate well and slept like logs.That`s called a routine inghams!
---

Sarah is such a cold condescending c*w to her kids. And no way would any of mine be getting into that shower ,it`s disgusting!!
---

Brilliant post.Agree with every word you`ve typed. x
---

Question for vanlifers
Do you decorate the drawer that contains the toaster with carpet
Has Chris Mingham started a trend
Oh Lordy ,don`t give Sarah new ideas to sell x

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Ozlo?! Wizard of Oz-loooow or what?

The only thing that's low are your standards n views my dear

Reactions: 12
Sarah!! Where is her bl**dy hat?!!

Reactions: 11
I was showing my husband the bit where Sarah humiliated poor Issy by saying she looked like Abbie from Dance Mom’s. He was actually disgusted. He was equally disgusted at how amusing Esme and Isla thought it was. He then made a good point and said “how would those two like it if someone compared the ginger one to Cilla Black and the littlest to Alan Carr” I feel heart sorry for Isabelle at times

Attachments

Reactions: 30
More trying to flog Chinese wankets
Is she truly that dumb?(Ok i know the answer..Sarah ,your cheap tat and me wankets will NOT protect you or your kids in those temps!Hell i wouldn`t wear them in the Uk atm ,never mind in sub zero temps! I hope we`re not going to be subjected to those poor girls in various poses outside the sardine can of "dreams"...Smdh.

Reactions: 9
Irony is Izzy is the pretty one ! It’s unlikely that the others will grow as tall as she is ! They don’t have her skin tone that tans as soon as she steps into the sun ! Her hair would be lovely if cared for correctly ! So there is no wonder lazy and the younger girls must envy her and probably always will so they mock her ! To be fair the girls are only following their obese vile mother and so are less to blame but I hope deep down Izzy knows that she’s worth 1,000 of the mother she is so sadly loyal to !

Reactions: 32
She’s posted this afternoon on Insta about the vlog going up at 5pm - why do they still continue to keep that up because they know it rarely happens now. It’s anytime after 5pm or not at all - they are an hour ahead as well so it’s not even like they can use that as an excuse Beyond me they still don’t get the vlogs ready and scheduled to go live considering it’s their ‘job’. She’s even responded to people on the insta posts in the last half hour.

Reactions: 13
I am very worried that Isabelle might end up with Depression She already seems like she is showing signs. She looks more down in recent vlogs and she isn't as talkative as she used to be and she doesn't get excited about things as much anymore. Her family humiliating her and making her feel bad isn't going to help her at all, in fact it will make her feel worse. If she does have Depression she most likely won't get the support she needs from her family, her parents can't even make sure she has an education or a routine, they definitely wouldn't give her support for her mental health. Unlike most teenagers she doesn't have a Teacher or a College Tutor to talk to about things. She's just stuck in a van day after day being bullied by her own parents as her siblings laugh about it or she's used as a free babysitter. I really do feel sorry for her

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.