The Ingham Family #269 Sarah the chubby chopper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol here is a tricycle now get in the van you won’t be seeing it for 3 months

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Never fear Ingram chuldrun, Daddy is armed with his dinky dot axe and his can of de-icer 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
They do love a hospital visit. One of last year's van trips I think (can't remember where abroad, it all looks the same on their vlogs!), Esme cutting her hand open while slicing an apple. In the hospital for stitches, a nurse had to hold the child's hand in comfort because Sarah was too busy holding the camera recording her! Vile woman.
There’s signs up in our a&e about no filming allowe, damn right.

Reactions: 11
He’s bought a shovel for outside toilet emergencies but most stupid purchase has to be an axe with an axe holder he plans to fix to the wall in the van - what could possibly go wrong with that especially if they have an accident or a child unsupervised!

I suppose he needs to show all the Amazon purchases for the tax return that will be coming up soon - they are never usually that open with showing what they’ve purchased!

---

Sorry, posted my comment before I saw yours 🤣
I bet he allows the kids to have turns with the axe. They need to wear appropriate clothing and shoes for starters, plus their ages definitely need to be taken into account.

Reactions: 9
Am I the only one that gets infuriated when lazy witch buys things / takes things for free , from market place , there are people out there who’s children would love a little bike / trike for a bargain price ( due to lack of funds ) but this greedy fk has to grab everything she sees ! Her kids have a ridiculous amount of toys ! JACE is spoiled rotten that’s why he’s a little tit ! But it doesn’t matter , they could have 50 bikes and she would want 51 !!! She did the same with the icecream stand thing when they already had one and now both are in the garage , whilst there’s children out there who would have loved it and it would be their main big toy ! SHE MAKES ME PUKE !!!! The thick Fk just said that “ milas a bit too big for it so it’s better for JACE “ 🙄🙄🙄 does she even listen to herself ? So she left mila in bed the day before they have to go off to go on this emergency important mission ! To grab it before anyone else gets a chance ! DISGUSTING C*** !!!! 😏

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 50
I might be alone here, but I really dislike it when people who can afford to buy their kids a million and one toys, greedily snaffle up the ones that are offered up on secondhand sites. Jace didn’t need that bike. He doesn’t need anymore toys at all, but that little red bike would have been ideal for someone’s child who doesn’t have a lot but who only has £20 to get them a birthday present. It was a bargain, though, so Greedy Fatty Foghorn just had to get it for that spoilt little brat who spends half of his time cooped up In a van, anyhow.

It‘s no wonder they‘ve let a few days go by so they’re not vlogging in real time anymore because they know full well that van is dangerous and overweight. How they don’t get stopped is beyond me. If they have an accident those children have no chance
Absolutely agree with you he has so much, they should be giving stuff away not snapping more stuff up they dont need but then she is thick and greedy

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Ooooof, she’s using her phone to film herself while sat in traffic? standstill or not, it’s illegal?!?!?

Reactions: 22
Do we know how long they are going away for?
She posted an insta story she’s seeing some female singer in March so I reckon they’ll be back by end of Feb? I do think they are going to struggle more than they realise though & could end up cutting the trip short whether by choice or something happening. Looking forward to seeing it all unfold - they’ve got themselves a few days ahead this time so they are trying to be careful for some reason. Just hope nothing on this trip is gifted.

---

Ooooof, she’s using her phone to film herself while sat in traffic? standstill or not, it’s illegal?!?!?
Yes it is - her engine won’t have been switched off!

Reactions: 11
The trike was too small for Jace, his knees were nearly hitting the handlebars. The amount of food she showed was insensitive. Once again being mean to Mila, I hate to say it but at least Chris seems warmer to her than Sarah.

Reactions: 19
So now she’s doing the same in all the shops ! She sees something on sale and so has to clear the shelves ! I’m not saying if you are rich it means you are not entitled to bargains but MAYBE you would consider other people ? Maybe ????? And leave them a bowl or a bottle of shampoo ?! 😩

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.