The Ingham Family #269 Sarah the chubby chopper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chris & his chopper! 😱😱😱
Yet another trike for boy wonder!
Noticed lots of cables across the kitchen floor, Jace flying across the room on his trike 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
That looked like a boiler just behind Chris in the bedroom?
That‘s the food they’re taking? 🤢

Pasta, a few sauces, packet noodles, some tuna and a few soups plus a lot of biscuits. Not a single tin of fruit or veg in sight.

It‘s no wonder their teeth are so bad.

Their poops must stink to high heaven with such a crap diet. 💩🤮 It’s no wonder they tit in the woods rather than paying money for a travel toilet.

Never mind, I’m sure Lazy will give them a whole tomato each once in a while. 🙄

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Creepy is probably hoping to driving into a wall of theese so he need to use ix ax and showle to get them out of it
1674932421799.png

Who calls a tricycle supercute?????????????????
And Golden boy who is soon to be 4 years old gets a tricycle that did not fit the previous owner who was about 4 1/2.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Says it all when they are stocking up food from here - set for life for life but having to stock up because they know they won’t be able to afford it when they get to where they are going.
I might be alone here, but I really dislike it when people who can afford to buy their kids a million and one toys, greedily snaffle up the ones that are offered up on secondhand sites. Jace didn’t need that bike. He doesn’t need anymore toys at all, but that little red bike would have been ideal for someone’s child who doesn’t have a lot but who only has £20 to get them a birthday present. It was a bargain, though, so Greedy Fatty Foghorn just had to get it for that spoilt little brat who spends half of his time cooped up In a van, anyhow.

It‘s no wonder they‘ve let a few days go by so they’re not vlogging in real time anymore because they know full well that van is dangerous and overweight. How they don’t get stopped is beyond me. If they have an accident those children have no chance
I thought this whilst watching - it’s not the first time she’s done it either & the worst thing is she’s bought for the sake of it. She said jerself they have enough in the house. Why did she not get in touch with the manufacturer of his defective trike & pay to get it repaired? That trike could have been snapped up by a family in a less fortunate situation. You’d be able to understand a bit more if he didn’t have anything similar but it’s not even like she’s being concious about waste - she saw it so she bought it without any consideration.

I feel a little bit bad for even thinking this but with his hair scraggly & unkept like it is all he needs is some face paint & a black suit on and he’s basically recreating scenes from Saw & that’s all I could see when I saw him peddling around in the background. I’d think the same if one of my own kids had a trike like that as well though 🙈🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ooh….. what a ‘Cute’ ickle Axe you have there Christopher . Is the showing of it to try and convince us all you’re some tough macho lumberjack MAN ??? Coz no, just no, you still come across like the camp, wimpy little twit that you are !!! There is nothing macho about you at all , you’ve got more chance chopping your broccoli up on your plate than chopping some wood in the woods 😆🤣😂. What an absolute TOOL !!! That’s Chris , not the Axe 😆🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
What happened to Jace's green trike he got one Christmas?
Apparently the wheel and handlebars don't line up properly so golden boy just had to have a new one, because he's only got a million ride ons already and it's been a whole month since Christmas.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Good lord. Poor kids. Another crappy adventure, if you can call it that.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I have never known any child have so many ride on type toys. Only one can be used at a time, so he only really needs one thing? It isn't even that they are all outside and he spends hours playing out there with them all. It's just for in the house that they are never in!

They have more than they have at the playgroup I go to, where they rely on people donating toys as their children grow out of them because they don't make any money to buy new. She could supply all the playgroups in her area and still have some left for Jace at home.

Reactions: 24
All that food she bought is convenience crap. Things that take like 3 minutes to heat up, lazy by name lazy by nature.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Can you report a vlog for showing a weapon? I keep reading he showed a knife.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Bet he never gets that van weighed before trips really wish they had to go over a weighbridge and were told its to heavy, would be hilarious lol

Reactions: 15
I don’t see any privacy screening in his haul.

Are you still taking note MR PLANNING OFFICER.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Are they going on an Arctic expedition 😂
I can’t wait for this tit show to unfold 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.