The Ingham Family #269 Sarah the chubby chopper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eww, has he developed some sort of skin infection around his neck/chin from the constant snood wearing or is he just really tit at shaving?! 🤢🤣

Mila’s room is back to being the storage room again then as well
Looks like he's been bitten! Acting like an overgrown schoolkid opening Amazon tit. Definitely both got compulsive shopping disorders. Another bloody waste of money gadget too when he says he can't afford to fix external staircase. Needs bloody reporting to planning dept. Can these two sink much lower, makes my blood boil.

Reactions: 28
Looks like he's been bitten! Acting like an overgrown schoolkid opening Amazon tit. Definitely both got compulsive shopping disorders. Another bloody waste of money gadget too when he says he can't afford to fix external staircase. Needs bloody reporting to planning dept. Can these two sink much lower, makes my blood boil.
They are both awful. Him moaning that he thought it was just 2 brake pads that needed changing but all 4 need doing which is at extra cost - he should be thankful they’ve pulled it up & told him it needs doing considering he’s driving his family around in it. Their priorities are so wrong all the time! At least it will be more roadworthy than it was!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Chris is doing a serial killers haul on today's vlog... he's got to shut the haters up somehow as he can't sue any of us.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Sorry for the pics but Mila looks like she’s been battered again :( Huge bruise on her forehead & 2 bruises on the side. You can’t see well on pic but definitely there. I hope that’s not through the house being unsafe 😡
you did that so wrong. The Ingham family is very much against using masks.
Hey Lazy you will never be out of water. you can just melt snow over the dutch oven.

Reactions: 6
Chris is doing a serial killers haul on today's vlog... he's got to shut the haters up somehow as he can't sue any of us.

An axe on the wall with kids what could possibly go wrong 😑
Ps seems like Jace Tyson has been at it again ding ding ding

Reactions: 13
Chris confirms that they tit in the woods while travelling and show us his poo shovel

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
He’s bought a shovel for outside toilet emergencies but most stupid purchase has to be an axe with an axe holder he plans to fix to the wall in the van - what could possibly go wrong with that especially if they have an accident or a child unsupervised!

I suppose he needs to show all the Amazon purchases for the tax return that will be coming up soon - they are never usually that open with showing what they’ve purchased!

---

An axe on the wall with kids what could possibly go wrong 😑
Sorry, posted my comment before I saw yours 🤣

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Why did creepy use the kettle for msking coffee?
Sounded like Lazy called her sisters baby Covid.
hmm you are your sisters only support so you leave for a long boring vantrip

• Sad
Reactions: 15
He’s bought a shovel for outside toilet emergencies but most stupid purchase has to be an axe with an axe holder he plans to fix to the wall in the van - what could possibly go wrong with that especially if they have an accident or a child unsupervised!

I suppose he needs to show all the Amazon purchases for the tax return that will be coming up soon - they are never usually that open with showing what they’ve purchased!

---

Sorry, posted my comment before I saw yours 🤣
Two great minds 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why did creepy use the kettle for msking coffee?
Sounded like Lazy called her sisters baby Covid.
hmm you are your sisters only support so you leave for a long boring vantrip
Just finished watching - says it all really, you know your sister doesn’t have a support network so plan to go away days after the due date. How she has the nerve to play the concerned sister/breastfeeding expert is beyond me. Surprised she’s letting go of something and giving it to her.

Put her in touch with the local breastfeeding network lazy given you won’t be around to give her the support she needs, perhaps other mothers locally will step in and do that for you.

Jace looked far too big for Billy’s tricycle, why are they not investing in a balance bike or a bike with pedals? The kids coming up to 4yo yet he’s got scuttle bugs and toddler ride ons in every corner of the house!

Reactions: 20
hmmm water up the wall by Esme, what happened so you needed something to hide your coffee Creepy

Reactions: 10
So if Sarah's sister has had her baby. Who is going to be packaging and posting all the tit blankets?

Reactions: 15
I might be alone here, but I really dislike it when people who can afford to buy their kids a million and one toys, greedily snaffle up the ones that are offered up on secondhand sites. Jace didn’t need that bike. He doesn’t need anymore toys at all, but that little red bike would have been ideal for someone’s child who doesn’t have a lot but who only has £20 to get them a birthday present. It was a bargain, though, so Greedy Fatty Foghorn just had to get it for that spoilt little brat who spends half of his time cooped up In a van, anyhow.

It‘s no wonder they‘ve let a few days go by so they’re not vlogging in real time anymore because they know full well that van is dangerous and overweight. How they don’t get stopped is beyond me. If they have an accident those children have no chance

• Heart
Reactions: 61
Am I evil for thinking of the kid from the shining seeing that trike and don’t even go there with the axe and heavy snow 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 26
FFS two glasses on the bottom of that drinks trolley surrounded by electrical cables lying on the floor , Mila falls over there thather face cut open or an artery cut .

Those two do not deserve to have children, they really are neglectful and stupid ! And they film the neglect !

what's the showing of the knife and axe for ?? Are you worried someone is coming for you Chris ? Have you read the reports about people going missing in remote scandinavian countryside ?

• Sad
Reactions: 23
She let him move in with her after 2 weeks when she was a single mum to an 18 month old daughter. I will never understand that.
That is appalling. If you read into any case where children are abused you will find the majority of young children in those cases are murdered by their mothers boyfriend or their fathers girlfriend. It happens so often and in almost every case there is a deluded Mother or Father that failed to protect their children and instead watched them be abused by their partner in front of them. You have got to be clueless as a parent to allow a new partner in the home 2 weeks after meeting them 🤦‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 27
So they're taking 1 towel each, going off Issy packing her super "cute" one. So how often is that towel going to get washed on this trip? I mean lazy openly admitted the dirty nappies were probably going to be sitting in the van for at least a week, so they're going to use disposables. So image the smell from damp unwashed towels 🤢

I openly feel for these kids they are going to go days not washing, not being able to properly change their clothes. I mean it's cold, what they going to do all go wait outside while they take turns stripping to wash and change underwear. I couldn't imagine being, 13/17 and having to try change into clean underwear with siblings, parents literally sitting on top of you. Especially when one of those parents is a known predator. Even Isla at 10, should be allowed privacy to be able to change her clothes.

Good to know for the next month these kids are living on processed tit. Not only are they going to be dirty, smelly and cold but we can add hungry and malnourished to the ever growing list.

Also lazy, the reason your 4 year old doesn't eat the meal, is you feed him share bags of sweets, and share blocks of chocolate he has no room for meals. Try cutting the tit out of his diet, he'll probably eat more meals.

Last thing lazy, for the love of god why would you suggest that Mila can stand on the back of that trike while your, I'm sorry, but rough housing 4 year old rides it, do you seriously dislike her that much, does her wellbeing mean so little to you, when he turns a corner and she lets go and her little body and head hits the "marble" floor. Or he goes to near a wall, or the corner or the kitchen unit or table and again she is flung into it. Try using your brain.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.