Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Well my guess of a New Year’s Day pregnancy announcement was wrong! I’m still putting money on her being pregnant this year. There is no way she’s going to let Ketrina have the youngest child of the family, especially with Stacey Solomon pregnant too.
Let's not forget the pedalo was begging for it not long ago too on the vlogs 🤣🥴 she's up the duff hahah

• Wow
Reactions: 10

SarahGard83

VIP Member
Why is Isla dressed like she's 4? I just went and looked at photos from my daughters 11th birthday as a comparison and was completely shocked by the difference

nattis

VIP Member
“Few days off vlogging” 😳
hell must have officially frozen over or the authorities are involved
( please be the police 🙏)
when have they ever taken time away from the camera 🤷‍♀️
It happens more often than we remember. Mostly when they are going somewhere and want to hide it.
Lazy often also says they have had a few days off vlogging just watching movies or have had some admin work done.

spookycat

Chatty Member
The just for men seems to have faded out pretty quick too!

maybe the video was filmed a while ago?

Edit: actually! I take that back because I don’t actively watch the flogs, just read thegreencow’s updates. I’ve just skimmed over it and it obviously has been filmed over Christmas/new year at some point.

I hate to say it… but what’s wrong with chris having brown hair. It looks better (as much as it possibly can!) and at least a bit more ‘natural’ than the box black dye. I don’t understand why he even bothers to do it when he’s just going to wear a beanie all the bloody time

Attachments

Last edited:

MissWinnie

VIP Member
Did they ever say/anyone find out, how much the other rv, that they apparently put a deposit on, was?
It seemed to be finished to a really high standard. The one tonight was really poor quality compared. They said they had decided the other one was too big, but why not look for a smaller one of the same standard?
Their house, the dpd van and now this rv, why do they keep paying over the odds for things, when they could get better quality for cheaper?
This looks to be the one (or identical) to the one they previously viewed - half the price of the one they are looking at in the vlog though but was probably a bit more realistic ££ wise if he tried to sell the death trap - if it is the same one they probably decided to cancel a couple of days ago (deposit only £200 as well which is about right for the Minghams to not be too upset about losing 🤣 )

Last edited:
Jace would get the seats with the table as a bed to himself, Izzy would get a nice double where the sofa is and they’d squeeze the 2 middle girls in the tiny double bed space at the front
For me I’d rather be in Durham Jail - serving time for watching the creep 😂

Education should be the key out of that life.
What they do is crime on those kids 😬
[/QUOTE]
That’s why I am ‘priority education’. I humbly accept your indirect accolade 😀

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

uwu

VIP Member
How tf do they have that kind of money to just buy a RV, their views are so low.