Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cockleshell Bay

VIP Member
There is such an easy solution for Sue Radford and Sarah as they are sooooo exhausted, stop vlogging, get a real job in the real world where you are not entitled to luxury holidays, fancy houses and keeping your kids at home as it disrupts your lifestyle and don’t forget to close the door on your way out! I give it 2 weeks before you are picking up a camera realising you make an easy living, living off your kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

HuncaMunca

VIP Member
Happy New Year everyone ❤ we may not be set for life, but at least we can go out in the light of day knowing we’re not going to be abused for being married to a n or being a n enabler.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42

LuBiLu

VIP Member
Is she for real? They had what, a maximum of 3 or 4 family members over for Christmas. And she's made out like they've hosted and had people staying the whole of December? They were away for most of the month in their tin can death trap.

They are taking a few days off vlogging to spend time alone, no camera just family time?

Since when do they do anything other than spend 24/7 together? They don't work real jobs, the kids don't go to work (Izzy)/school/nursery, or have any social life whatsoever. They live a very abnormal and unhealthy cult like lifestyle.

I found the whole video quite weird, how she kept looking at him the whole way through. They didn't look happy at all.

Malcolm Conkers

VIP Member
According to her mother, Isabelle ‘knows what she wants to do, and is working towards it’.

I wish she’d share her secret - my youngest daughter is the same age and in the same position, but is having to attend college full-time, a professional work placement every week, and holds down two jobs, and this is all after actually sitting and passing a full compliment of GCSE’s.

• Heart

hatetealovewine

VIP Member
Tattlers, I never thought I'd see the day when my household and the Minghams had something in common!!!

Here at 'hatetealovewine' hq, we did indeed have 'everyone headed off on separate adventures' (there's 2 still hanging about after the festivities)

One went to work

One went to the tidy tip to get rid of the excess Christmas rubbish (OK it was all bottles)

One went into the loft with all decorations

And I went to the supermarket to restock the fridge yet again.

We all met around the kitchen table to eat our evening meal (no it was not slop laden with cheese) and discuss our very exciting adventures.

I'm really sorry Tattlers but it was not vlogged.

• Haha
  • Heart

nattis

VIP Member
how did nail makeover get into the title of the vlog? Esme said oh I did my nails. And showed a finger with white nailpolish on it.

• Haha
Reactions: 41

babybelle

VIP Member
What I don't get is when Sarah goes shopping, she buys the cheapest of the cheap and she only buys stuff that's in a sale or on offer, they go away and again buy stuff cos its cheap or on offer, yet Chris spends thousands on crap. Dpd van, second hand car, caravan, drones, new cameras, new skates the list goes on. If Sarah is having to buy cheap all the time, how can Chris buy exactly what he likes without thinking about it. If they have the money for that, buy a new car, dress the girls in decent clothes, get the kids to the hairdressers, treat them instead of Jace. Get their feet measured instead of just guessing. Jaces feet are ruined and he's 3, because you won't get his feet measured and you guess his size and put him in cheap shoes. You go and get Milas feet measured, but go buy her cheap shoes, why?

• Heart
Reactions: 41

GeordieGossipGirl

Chatty Member
Right something about Lazys Ugg Boots have been bothering me for ages. My friend has them and Lazys just didn't seem right but I couldn't put my finger on it! Until this morning!....
Lets play a little game of spot the difference!
Screenshot_20230107-062213.png
Screenshot_20230107-062202.png

• Haha
Reactions: 40

candy64

I think at the start of the vlog Chris was all giddy because they both thought they were buying the motor home.then they went away to Costa to apply for the finance on line, as dont forget Chris said thats what the guy told him its all done on line,and i think the finance was refused.hence why you then see chris later on in the vlog totally deflated and talking about upgrading the DMP van. I mean he cant tell us the truth can he .i dont think they have much money anymore as the only time they eat or do anything decent is when its gifted.

• Haha

Ruby2233

VIP Member
You just made me snort and wake up my husband.
EVERYONE HEADING OFF ON SEPARATE ADVENTURES!

Vlog begins with Lazy teaching Mila the words in and out using a shape puzzle. It’s a shame she didn’t use Creepstopher as a teaching tool by kicking him out. It’s a busy morning with back to school. The Christmas decorations don’t feel the same. Isla wants hers to stay up all year. She wants hers to come down last. Lazy has fire in her to organise everything, including the play room again. She wants to shuffle everything around. All Creepstopher is doing is trying to convince everyone to buy the RV. He was showing the girls pictures of it. Buying it will bankrupt them. They cost about £50k minimum for second hand and a few years ago they had £100k savings. This was 2019/20 so after the ponce situation. No way do they have that sort of money now with the way they spend and dwindling earnings. YouTube take a huge 45% cut of whatever they earn too. Lazy agrees they need a bigger space. They’re going to IKEA. Isabelle is staying out tonight and maybe tomorrow night. They’re dropping her off at Meadowhall. They want shelving for the garage so they can put storage boxes all around the outside of the garage. They throw things in there and it all gets lost.

Lazy is printing off learning resource sheets for Jace. She’s not looking to have structure but wants a routine where they have half an hour each day to go through numbers, letters and colours.it will be fun. Footage of Lazy on the blurred out laptop.

Isabelle comes downstairs and says she has arranged to meet someone in 20 minutes. She wants to set off right now. Esme and Isla are matching in their heart jeans and Hawkins High jackets. Lazy and Creepstopher couldn’t convince them to go to Ikea as it’s boring apart from the mini trolleys. Isla feels guilty. Last time they went Creepstopher sent them a photo of him eating meatballs so they sent a photo of Isla doing headstands on the sofa to get him back. Jace finds a dummy after not having one for a month.

Lazy has got her resources together for Jace but they need to set off half an hour ago to drop Isabelle off. They look nowhere near ready to leave and things are delayed further by Lazy filming the kids on the scuttle bugs.

Driving. Isabelle has been dropped off. Creepstopher cannot walk as his foot hurts. He and Lazy talk about when he pretended he lost his shoe on the van trip. They’re doing the post Christmas storage run. Everything needs to come down tomorrow and it’s well busy. He wants to leave everything up until February. They’re off away next week so need to to do the rapids this weekend. He loves the house as it is now.

Creepstopher shows us the shelving. He needs quite a few and doesn’t want to be precious. They don’t need to look pretty. He goes with the wooden ones as they’re cheaper. Mila sits and taps at a laptop. Then they go and look in a drawer.

Jace wants a bunk bed. He wants to climb on the top bunk but Creepstopher says he’s not allowed. Mila crawls into a bed when he tells her to. He asks her what cats do. She doesn’t want the toy in her bed. He says goodnight to “mewees”. Creepstopher says the bed is beautiful but not as beautiful as Jace’s big boy bed. He demands Mila get out of the bed. The Inghams have the place to themselves.

It shocks Lazy how expensive storage boxes are. Why is it £25? They’re sly in Ikea because it’s extra for a lid. They need them for the Christmas trees. Lazy gets scented candles and Jace and Mila cannot get enough of them. She and Creepstopher also smell them.

The Inghams are back at the car. They didn’t get the shelving. They got to the collection bit and there was only one in stock. Creepstopher wanted 5 so they bought some on Amazon. They bought the plastic boxes, plastic trays for Jace, plastic plates and storage bags. They’re off to Meadowhall as they’re hungry. Creepstopher thinks they’re going vegetarian but Lazy doesn’t want to. Prediction: they will go vegetarian.

The Inghams have come to TGI Fridays as it’s Friday tomorrow. They do a deal for two courses Monday-Friday. Starters have arrived and the kids are hungry. They’ve gone for maple and cheese jacket skins and sesame chicken. Footage of Jace eating broccoli, his absolute favourite. Dinner time lapse.

Esme and Isla have been dropped him in time for Creepstopher to send them a picture of his meal. He’s so mean. They’re heading home with a treat for them. There’s a doughnut dessert stall so they’ll do a detour. They’re having a sleepover tonight.

Creepstopher films Mila carrying a balloon. He reminisces about being young. Mila has one balloon but of course golden child has three. Apparently he got them for the girls. Esme gets the red one, Isla the clear and Jace the white. Mila keeps wandering off and Creepstopher is trying to call her back whilst filming Jace.

Mila refuses to be carried or hold hands. Creepstopher has had a love-hate relationship with meat for a while. He wasted the whole meal as he has gone off meat. He has been umming and aahing with himself. He’s done and cannot eat meat anymore. He’s going full on veggie baby again. He feels ill at the thought of meat. Except when he can get a Big Mac in McDonald’s.

Lazy has decided to get the girls a bubble tea as the queue is usually so big but it isn’t right now. Probably because it’s 7pm on a Thursday night and people have better things to do like work. Creepstopher said it would be ruined by the time they got home. She told him they have a takeaway option. He grumpily said he would sit with Mila whilst Lazy got the teas. He told Lazy to not get doughnuts and bubble tea, one or the other. She has noticed the doughnut shop is next door so they’re getting both.

Bubble tea bought. Lazy’s eyes nearly pop out of her head at the sight of the stuffed cookies. Screeching of “mama mama mama mama” from cleeeeeeeveeeeeeer boooooooy. He likes the look of the kinder NYC cookie. Lazy finds the one - a rainbow burst ring. She shows us all the products in the cabinet one by one. The cookie bowls are bigger than Jace’s head. Lazy shows us the bag as they walk out.

Esme and Isla run to the door. Prinny barks. Lazy gets them to close their eyes. Eyes open and screeching commences. The screaming over bubble tea is not normal. Lazy tells them to go and open the front door for Creepstopher. The tea is passion fruit and rainbow boba. The girls take the box out of the bag. Lazy says they’re for everyone. The girls look like they might cry. She got four doughnuts; kinder, galaxy, pink sprinkle and rainbow. Each looks to be at least 700 calories each. Isla takes the bubble tea out of the bag. Lazy gets them to taste it. She was desperate to taste them on the way home but didn’t. Isla offers Lazy some of hers but she declines.

They chop up two bad boy doughnuts. Jace wants to try the rainbow one but Lazy says they’re not trying it right now so he chooses the pink one. He has been asleep and just woke up. He sounds on the verge of tears. Camera cuts. Jace wants his piece cut up smaller so Lazy obliges.

Last night of the cosy twinkly lights. Creepstopher hoovers. Lazy tells Jace to come out from behind the tree. She was hoping to do more jigsaw puzzle but needs to print off Jace’s worksheets and laminate them. She’s never done repeating patterns with him so has printed off snakes. Jace either loves or hates things. Sometimes he has no patience so she’s trying to do things he’ll engage in. She’s also printed off pen control monsters. He likes shapes so there are trace the shape. She has printed off Jace’s name in capitals. There are drawings of hot chocolate numbered 1-10 for him to arrange in the right order and winter counting. The final sheet is one where he has to find the letters of his name, which have been jumbled up with other letters. Lazy will use the dot blotter. The sheets will last a few days.

It’s finally time to sit down and watch Treason. Creepstopher watched more than episode two the other day in the van and lied to Lazy that he hadn’t watched it. It’s a sacrifice that he’s agreed to watch it again. Esme and Isla show us the pom poms she made out of her yarn.

End of vlog

View attachment 1861528View attachment 1861475View attachment 1861515View attachment 1861488View attachment 1861493View attachment 1861523
*Everyone heading off to their separate bedrooms*

• Haha

HuncaMunca

VIP Member
I don‘t want Mila to wallop Jace one, I want her to hack at his hair with the craft scissors. At least that would be a blessing in disguise and his parents would have to get him a haircut. I know that boys can have long hair, that’s not the issue, but his is ridiculous. It’s not looked after and she’s pulled it so tight it’s receding. It’s so funny how she’s determined to make him look like a girl yet Mila doesn’t seem to have anything that‘s not stereotypically girly.

How many coats does one child need? Jace has his snow suit, that big blue coat she bought in the Asda sale in the Summer, the coat she bought in Sainsburys, then lost, and now another one. She needs help.

• Haha

Puppet

VIP Member
Imagine living your best life and all you have is 6 minutes to show for it 😂
So true. An entire year with no work or school and this is all they have? 😅 They realise most people achieve more while still managing to work full time and send their children to school?

• Haha
  • Wow

HuncaMunca

VIP Member
How the fuck can a grown woman not know that you do the edges of the jigsaw first? She can’t have done them with the older girls either because surely that‘s something they should know by now too? Jesus wept, the thick in that family is strong.

• Haha

instashun

VIP Member
Congratulations @Big frank Shortened to fit.
View attachment 1840894

TLDR
- The Inghams had the usual screechy, braggy Christmas. A weird video of Chris dressed as Santa sneaking into Isabelle's bedroom was shown on the Christmas Day vlog. Later in the day he was seen without any pants on (probably left them at the Ibis). The main presents were severely underwhelming with Esme being given the pink bike Isla wanted. No Mary Shittle gifts this year. Mila's presents were opened over several days with Jace being allowed free reign over them all.
- Sarah exchanged "monies" with a small business to buy Jace a coat. She's upset because people have been informing businesses they buy from and get gifted things from have been contacted them to inform them Chris is a ponce.
- Sarah bought Chris a painting of the van for Christmas. The picture was posted on the artist's Facebook and then deleted.
- Isla still thinks she's the youngest in the family.
- Esme was given the same Secret Santa present as 3-year-old Jace, an electric writing pad. Isla got an ice cream play set for 3 year olds. Isabelle got Chris a mug that said 'Cunt' on it.

Hi Steve.👋 Hi Paul 👋

I thought I'd add a little poll in amid the ongoing speculation.

Credit to @HelloCreepy If he grew up and embraced the baldness he'd have a similar hairline to Matt Hancock.
View attachment 1840926
View attachment 1840887View attachment 1840917View attachment 1840922
That second picture looks like he’s been caught shagging a Christmas tree like those weird people that are in relationships with objects like cars

• Haha
  • Wow

GreaseMop

VIP Member
Why does Lazy care if people contact these businesses she buys/begs herself a freebie from?
Surely when they do their research and find out it's a hoax/lies made up by the jealous haters they all have a good laugh about it and end of story.

• Haha