The Ingham Family #263 It's hard to tell them apart without a head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sarah is giving me the most entertainment at the momment. She is going after every account I own months after blocking my main Instagram account. I help run social media accounts for social groups and other projects and she some how works out what accounts I run. And this started months ago. Only an guilty person would block with paranoia wouldn’t they lol. also for Some reason she decide to search for me on Facebook and also block me their too.

Anyone else has this experience from this guilty Individua.
Gosh, for parents of five children, who also home educate, they sure have a lot of time on their hands. Just imagine putting that kind of energy into your children's education. 🤔

Reactions: 27
Where does everyone thing the sooper SURPRISE! trip at the end of the week is to?

My money is on Disneyland Paris, we all know the good old Minghams like to do the same old borefest over and over again so it isn't going to be anything new and interesting.

Reactions: 16
Why was Izzy not allowed to buy that T-shirt for. She should have her own money from her channel. No, her selfish greedy parents are to busy buying tat for themselves. She got her haircut and you could see her confidence lift but her selfish, witch of a mother, had to turn it around to it all being about her. She’s wanting to fit in with her two friends but these two controlling morons won’t let her. I work with young adults the same age as Izzy and no wonder she doesn’t come across as confident. The difference I see is shocking. Also Lazy, go and get your golden boys hair cut, thats neglect. I can’t even hate watch these anymore, they make me way too angry 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Well I feel silly, talking about Lazy's arse shelf....I totally forgot about the flat, toad-like arse thing that she's got going on!

Anyway...was that Insta pic at Fistral Beach taken today? I wonder if they realised that they were right in front of the live webcam.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Well I feel silly, talking about Lazy's arse shelf....I totally forgot about the flat, toad-like arse thing that she's got going on!

Anyway...was that Insta pic at Fistral Beach taken today? I wonder if they realised that they were right in front of the live webcam.
Is this webcam replayable? Would love to see them unedited

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Even if Isabelle's earnings are locked away for her set for life future, they used to make a huge deal about the girls getting pocket money so surely she could buy the t-shirt with that? I hope they went back and bought it as a Christmas present. Shame she hasn't got a T in her name. Could've been a secret Santa present.

Where does everyone thing the sooper SURPRISE! trip at the end of the week is to?

My money is on Disneyland Paris, we all know the good old Minghams like to do the same old borefest over and over again so it isn't going to be anything new and interesting.
I'm betting London. Seems to be Creepy's preferred non-surprise destination for Sarah's birthday and driving from Lincolnshire to London via Cornwall is definitely their sort of plan.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
'daddy' accidentally nutted the elf?!?
I really don't want to know what Creepy has been up to now. 😂🤮
Please tell me nutted means something different there because based off local slang, that's bleeping disgusting.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Is this webcam replayable? Would love to see them unedited
Unfortunately not! There is another webcam on the other side of the beach which can be replayed but it's not clear enough to properly make people out.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Gutted we don't get the side view from the webcam of Sarah posing for that photo, folded right over in the middle, arching her back with her bum sticking out so her jumper hangs freely, desperately pretending she's not a size 22. Stand up straight woman. Have some dignity. No one is fooled by that pose, the size of your hot air balloon face and vanishing coat tail gives it away!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She's blurred the back of her coat away so you can't even see the back hemline behind her legs....either that or the back is resting on her arse shelf?

She's gone to the trouble of slimming her body down but her face still looks ugly. What a waste of a nice, scenic background.
There is something so wrong with her photoshopping herself thinner. I know she does it all the time but what is she trying to prove? Who is she doing it for? Serious problems there. And just what is she saying to her kids? Oh not forgetting their "million plus" fans????

Reactions: 11
Its pointless her photshopping herself slimmer when we can all see her real size on the vlogs. She's just a horrible, bitchy massive faced bleep.

Reactions: 34
Is it just me or is Sarah getting bigger. Her face looked so swollen in last nights vlog 🙈
No no! You must be seeing things. Sarah is cutting back she said so in a vlog the other night. She’s so committed to the cause that she substituted a chip butty for the more healthier option of a bacon butty the other day 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Howling at even the notion of the clampets moving to my beautiful Cormwool 🤣 they wouldn't get a 4 bed new build like they are renting for what they paid for the ice mc mansion 🤣🤣🤣 delusional

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.