The Ingham Family #263 It's hard to tell them apart without a head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A SECRET MISSION FOR SARAHS BIRTHDAY! VLOGMAS DAY 8

Secret mission. "Happy 37th birthday babe, here's another Pandora ring".

Lazy tells Jace he won’t believe what the elves have done. In the bathroom the toilet is filled with cereal with a couple of spoons on the seat. You’d be forgiven for thinking Jace has been dragged through a hedge backwards because his hair is in a terrible mess. You can see where he has had traction alopecia. Isla is wearing an ‘Isla Believes’ top. Mila comes to see the cereals whilst holding a croissant. Isla thinks the elves have used tin foil and plastic wrap under the cereal. The lid of the glass milk bottle is also on the toilet seat. I know those bottles are recycled as well so I hope they’re deep cleaned first. Jace wants to eat the cereal out of the toilet because it looks yummy.

Jace dances in the living room. He forgot to open his Thomas calendar yesterday. Isla helps him and then helps Mila.

Mila wants some chocolate. There are two shopping bags on the floor filled with food. Not a vegetable in sight. Creepstopher calls her a cheeky little ted. Lazy wants a herb tea. She wants Mila to sing row your boat. Mila sits on the kitchen floor eating blueberries out of a bowl.

Lazy says good morning. She has the worst sinus type head cold she’s ever had. She was up all night but it’s all good as they only get this trip once. Creepstopher offered to let them stay in for a movie day but Lazy refused. How noble of him. They’re going out to Truro, the only city in Cornwall. They’re going today as it’s late night shopping with a Christmas market until 9pm. The girls want scarves and Isabelle wants some gloves. Lazy asks if there is a Primark and Creepstopher thinks there is. It’s a later start as the girls have had tutor sessions. Creepstopher wants to use the drone but they’re on the flight path and next to the Ministry on Defence. He and Jace have been sat in the garden watching the massive military planes. Mila wants some of the blueberries Jace is eating but Lazy says she needs them smushed so she has to wait. She shows us the garden. She and Creepstopher are about to drink herbal tea. Jace starts to upset Mila so Lazy has to cut the camera. She laughs that Jace didn’t want to share the blueberries anymore because she was eating them too quickly. Jace opens his chocolate advent calendar.

Driving. Jace and Mila are sat next to each other in the buggy. Mila doesn’t look thrilled and Jace looks like he’s fast outgrowing it. Isabelle says Esme blew a raspberry in her face for no reason. Esme said she was the best, said she had chewing gum and asked for one in exchange for a hug. Isabelle used to pay Esme for a hug. Jace wants Lazy to push the pram but Esme is doing it. Lazy says Isabelle is too kind and that’s why Esme treats her the way she does. Her only role model is Creepstopher and Lazy, and he walks on lver her. Esme walks all over Isabelle and she thinks it’s acceptable because that’s how the adults in the house behave. Isla stands in the doorway of the van looking left out. Lazy remembered where Dominoes was on the way to Truro. Lazy shows us Truro River, which was empty the last time they came. Isabelle can’t remember it so Creepstopher does an impression of her on her phone. Lazy says she has friends to keep up with.

Lazy and the kids walk through Truro. She considers getting a souvenir for the mice in the garage of doom. The market is so cute and smells insane. Creepstopher walks with Isabelle. It’s the best Christmas market they’ve been to as it’s reasonably priced.

Isabelle is in heaven looking in a band t-shirt shop. Jace starts screeching. Creepstopher says it’s a fact that this is the coolest shop in Cornwall. They don’t sell beanies. He walks to join Isabelle. He needs to convince Lazy it’s a good idea to waste £18 on a snap back. Lazy says thats cheap. She buys something with her squat cash and he says he’s proud of her.

Lazy is pleasantly surprised the mulled wine is £3. It’s normally £5+ and boiled red wine. More footage of Truro.

Lazy thought Creepstopher had the camera but she had it and forgot to film. She got Mila new shoes because her Clark’s ones won’t fit for much longer. They’re little shoes. She got boots so she can wear fluffy socks. The soles are solid whereas the other shoes are soft. They left Creepstopher in Primark to set up the vlog but now he’s rejoining them. He tells Mila to come over to him as she’s so cute. Mila said “on” and started taking her shoes off when she saw the boots.

Creepstopher is on a mission. He knew he had something to pick up in Truro for Lazy’s birthday. It’s Arctic and festive vibes. One of the only stores that has what he’s looking for is in a Truro and he knew they were coming. He’s had to sly off on a secret mission. He shows us the pretty lights. He heads back past the job centre to Lazy and the kids, who are in Costa before they head back to the house.

Isabelle says you know the day has been good when you get a Costa. Isla has a Terry’s Hot Chocolate Orange.

Back at the house, there is crap all over the living room floor. Someone has thrown a beach quote that belongs to the house onto the carpet. Jace is asleep on the sofa, Isabelle has gone to get her comfies one, Esme has her comfies on and they’re chilling. They have a cup of tea. Lazy and Isabelle are making a bolognaise bake after they’ve had their tea. Creepstopher double checks she’s putting cheese on top of it. One block on top and another in the bake itself probably. After that they might get the Quality Streets out with Home Alone 2. The tv looked fuzzy and grainy yesterday but it was just the quality of the movie without today’s HD.

Lazy notices they the beef has a use by date of her birthday. Run through of the ingredients. There aren’t many spices as they’re not a spicy family. Mila had one of Creepstopher’s spicy monster munch crisps and loved it. Cooking footage. Lazy tells Isla to choose a tray and a plate and they’re tucking in. The trays remind Isabelle of a scene in Matilda. She’s always wanted a tray ok her lap with dinner. Lazy says it’s “rebelous” to have a tray dinner. Creepstopher will be having many more dinners on a tray when he goes back to Florida. Everyone sits on the sofa whilst Mila is sat in her high chair on the table with Creepstopher next to her supervising.

The cereal is still in the toilet. Creepstopher tells the elves they’re naughty. He wonders what will happen in the morning. He didn’t like Home Alone 2. Comment below what you think. He shows us the moon. It’s the coldest Cornwall has been in a few years. The place is mega and he has been looking at places nearby. They walked to the post office this morning and everyone was lovely. He loves how close they are to the beaches with turquoise water. Everyone has gone to bed so he’s trying to be quiet. There is a mega surprise at the end of the week.

End of vlog
HELLO WE HAVE JUST BEEN THROUGH A PANDEMIC!!!
1670534705179.png

1670535217614.png
1670534826029.png
1670535081398.png
1670535303360.png
1670535350455.png
1670535434681.png
1670535671841.png
1670535711883.png
1670535776897.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I really cannot believe they filled the toilet bowl with cereal as it doesn’t matter whether they use clingfilm or not I wouldn’t do that in my own house let alone a house I was staying in they are absolutely disgusting and what a total waste of food it is totally unbelievable and I am so mad at the waste of food. There are people going hungry in this country because they cannot afford to eat or heat and they are wasting perfectly good food words fail me😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 48
They have something fun planned for Friday from what they said in yesterdays vlog. Big reach here as it’s probably something extremely boring but I do wonder if they are going to drive along to Paultons Park for Peppa Pig World whilst they are down south? Or another theme park for Xmas experience on their way home.
I wondered if they were going to Lapland UK.

Reactions: 5
I wondered if they were going to Lapland UK.
I’m sure someone suggested this on an insta post and she looked to book but it was sold out - could have managed to get some though

Views are staying low - no one wants the travel vlogs, Chris really needs to put the lid on all his travelling dreams. I wonder what the hidden video is?

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Felt sorry for Isabelle - she was desperate for that tshirt in the shop, Chris ignored her and then after they left, he started going on about how he wanted to go back and get himself stuff 😡 If he did go back, I hope they got Izzy what she wanted as well, she’s earnt them enough cash over the years but not even that - at 17, she should have access to her own money and if she’s not working, at least give the girl a reasonable allowance!
Lazy had probably sent something simmilar off to Santa. Like a plain pink one

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Did anyone notice in the Jace and Mila blueberry clip, when Sarah is talking to camera, Jace is talking in the background and teasing Mila by saying "ha ha" in a mean way, as Mila screams. He said something else but I can't work it out. Then Sarah tries to make out that Jace is being kind, sharing, and Mila is at fault for eating Jace's blueberries too quickly. Hmmm.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Sorry but did Creepy say it was arctic night there.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
As it’s becoming blatant that they are getting ‘content’ ideas from reading here - may I address Sarah directly?
Sarah - amongst all your pointless spending, do yourself, and your fumlee a favor and treat everyone to at least one new coat - and not from Primark! You can, allegedly afford more options. Burn those brown monstrosities- or donate them to an animal shelter - but FFS - look at how awful you look? A nice coat/jacket can really elevate your appearance. Yeah ok, it’s going to be a challenge, but anything is better that this ‘look’.
The same with your creepy husband - same tit different day.
If you are going to be on camera - at least make some effort.

Right, back to Tattlers… what’s this about ‘squat cash’? I thought they never carried cash?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Did anyone notice in the Jace and Mila blueberry clip, when Sarah is talking to camera, Jace is talking in the background and teasing Mila by saying "ha ha" in a mean way, as Mila screams. He said something else but I can't work it out. Then Sarah tries to make out that Jace is being kind, sharing, and Mila is at fault for eating Jace's blueberries too quickly. Hmmm.
I can’t watch it anymore they are a scruffy family a bully child and poor mila gets it again sick of it I’m not watching no more 💯

Reactions: 28
download (1).jpeg

You know, i was thinking about how i said that Chris Ingham reminds me of a trainspotter, but after some reconsideration, i think this is who is he actually reminds me of. How this character randomly popped into my head, i will never know 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I thought it was funny when Isla said the elves put foil and plastic wrap last year on the toilet, because she found it crumpled up in the drawer so obviously Chris and Lazy were too useless to dispose of it properly.... busted you would think but Isla said the elves must of left it in the drawer before they left. hahahahaha poor Isla but you gotta love how she shows her adored mother up

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.