Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Emzykins

VIP Member
Big Saz won't spend a tenner on a traditionUL advent calendar but expects her suspects to spend £50 over her tatty & me blankets even though they are much cheaper elsewhere......................

Reactions: 33

Rosie Tatler

VIP Member
I hope the Dentist ripped Chris a new arsehole for the lack of dental care and checkups for Esme and a massive eye watering bill !

Even if the Dentist was pleasant to you Chris , he was probably being professional and caring for your daughter because you do not . As soon as you were out of the door they would have been bad mouthing you , don't doubt that !!

So much for keeping kids personal matters private you bunch of stinking twats !

• Angry
  • Heart

GreaseMop

VIP Member
When Isabelle talked about hate, was she meaning hate she's received or the family in general?

If the hate has brought them 'closer' it's because after Creepy's misdemeanors they had to leave school, their friends and family, dance, the area they lived in and become isolated. It doesn't necessarily mean they are close, they are just forced together because they have nobody else and the are on top of each other in the van half the time.

In Lazy's Q and A she was talking about Jace and nursery and saying they are a close family. Just because you spend most of your time together doesn't mean you are close, you are just forced together through isolation.
Families who have their own lives and separate interests can still be close, they just don't need or want to spend every waking moment with someone from their immediate family.

• Heart
Jace going well over the top when the millionth Christmas tree in the house gets switched on 🤣 It’s so obvious that they’re all told to act like that but he’s just got no restrain. Even little Mila is picking up the odd behaviour now

i can also confirm it’s a bit windy in Lincolnshire tonight so that outside tree will probably try to make a break for it shortly 🤣

• Haha

Dragon100

Chatty Member
The local Co-Op is doing a collection of toys and gifts for children from birth to teenager, so we made the decision to buy some bits for it. If you’re savvy enough, and shop around, you can get some good presents to put in for not a lot of money. We’re in quite a goof financial position atm so we thought it would be selfish not to give to charity this year. No one should wake up to no presents on Christmas morning. It really bugs me that the Inghams could buy their children half of what they do and donate the rest to charity, but it just doesn’t occur to them. I know it’s their money, and they can do what they want with it, but they shoukd think about the world further away than their front door.
we collect at church for the salvation army gift appeal every Christmas and the food bank throughout the year. I am no way set for life, but give what I can, I try to find toys and stationary sets on sale througout the year for the salvation army for Christmas, and I always buy something extra for the food bank when I go shopping (I stick it a corner and remember it every few weeks). I also usually buy £20 worth of selection boxes and divide between the 2 charities.

Back in the day I used to donate 1 toy, but many years ago a 6 year old was helping me sort the Christian aid donations into piles of like coins, who had been out with his mum collecting, reduced me to tears, when he couldn't understand why kids in poorer countries had no toys! He believed every child got toys from Santa, it struck a chord, as I couldn't explain why Santa didn't visit every child - but could not diss Santa!!!

As a result I increased my giving,

the salvation army used to have 300 family's who needed help and used to ask for adult gifts as well as kids gifts, it's a sad thing that this year they only want children's gifts as they have 750 family's in the area who need help!!

While the cost of living crisis hits us all, I am still able to donate, my plan was to drop a day in my full time job in 2023, but can no longer afford the drop in income and help charities - so I will continue working full time to keep giving.

Lazy & Creepy, if you are set for life, prove it by donating (not cold burgers, cheap Easter eggs that were donated to your own kids or the shit from the garage ) send some stuff to charities! Instead of take take take.

You bucn of greedy self centered gits!

• Heart

spookycat

Chatty Member
I need to just put a few things that I’ve been thinking recently into a post.

The Ingham family aren’t real. (Not a UFO or conspiracy Creepy! 👽)

I mean they exist but they aren’t genuine… They are trying to desperately to give off the type of persona that they perceive to be ‘clever’ and believe it’s what people want to see.

But instead they just come across as fake and stupid. They can’t keep up with their own lies and contradict themselves from one vlog to the next. Actually it’s more like from one sentence to the next!

(For example: I’m not going to go over the top with advent calendars this year…. I’ve bought all these ££££ advent calendars does anyone know where I can get more.)

Here’s an idea… be genuine, be honest.

If you are struggling with Jace’s behaviour.. admit it, don’t deny it and blame Mila. Talk about what your plans are to rectify it, ask for advice, help other people in the same position.

Put on some weight and want to shift it, don’t fake clothes label sizes… start doing something about it and make it into content!

Changing your mind about a decision is not falling, it’s dealing with the situation when it needs to be reassessed. (Like sending children back to school because home schooling isn’t as easy as you imagined now you have two small children??)

That’s the kind of content I would like to see, not to say I told you so…but because they don’t actually seem very happy even though they profess to be ‘living their best lives’

I would like to see them as genuine people doing day to day things and situations that everyone goes through… not trying to be something they aren’t

Maybe being humble and admitting making the wrong decision or getting something wrong is harder for them to do than acting on their own children’s best interests.

But hey, we are just here to be ‘haters’ aren’t we 🙄

Thank you for coming to my ted talk 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart

Peachylace

Chatty Member
What is the point in 24+ christmas books? They'll be displayed (not read) in the playroom then what? Who wants to read Xmas books in February? She could have at least got some julia donaldson books or something.

My daughter also has a £1 peppa calendar, picked it out herself! Kids don't need all that tat, it's not what christmas is about.

• Heart

michanson

Chatty Member
The woman is demented, deluded & delirious! Absolutely obscene how much she’s spent on advent calendars. When I go shopping this weekend, I will put some advent calendars in the foodbank box, almost to try and counter the Inghams pure greediness! She really does have a shopping addiction, doesn’t she…

• Heart

nattis

VIP Member
98s3C7gtmJi8pRi8LrTjq-PA=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

@SarahSays

24 minutes ago
you're saying I should think about people watching this who can't afford Christmas. I'm saying "surely if they can't afford Christmas or will be triggered by someone's haul ideas ... they won't bloody watch videos like this.

No but their kids may Lazy. And showing it off and make their hopes up.

• Sad
  • Angry

Impleo

VIP Member
Just saw this, 'hopefully you're all missing having an upload tonight on here' what a weird way to phrase things? Must be written by A* scholar Chris, the socially awkward fool.

Screenshot 2022-11-28 at 23.54.56.png

• Haha
  • Wow

sunniva

Chatty Member
Lmfao I was just at York Christmas market the same day as them - thankfully got there in daylight hours when they were still sleeping homeschooling ☺☺

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I just read an article about how two out of three parents are very worried about putting Christmas dinner on the table, let alone presents. These absolute cretins need to read the room

• Sad
  • Heart

Charlotte1993

VIP Member
Isla is an afterthought you could see that tonight Sarah said I got Isla a cheap activity book from Aldi that she’d lost and Jace gets a beautifully presented package of Christmas crayons and cards. Those pictures are way too small and old for him she should have given him the cheap book to scrawl all over and given the lovely cards to Isla because she would have been able to use them properly and appreciate them.

• Sad

musicalfan167

Chatty Member
Jace is on the naughty step for slamming a kitchen cupboard but gets away with hurting people, they baffle my brain🤦🏻

StrangeAsAngels

VIP Member
I'm sure Isabelle will be fine. She needs to get out and have some experiences. Being friends with a couple of streetwise kids will do her a world of good. I'm not concerned for her. My concern lies with her friends. Hopefully they have parents who still pay attention to what they do and where they go, and that they are aware that their children's friend's father is a predator. They may be verging on legal adulthood, but that doesn't mean that they don't still need guidance from the adults in their lives, and to be protected from adults who will go out of their way to harm them.

Joris Bobson

VIP Member
Does this woman ever not go out shopping.

That kids bruises all over her face are a HUGE red flag and would trigger safeguarding at a nursery. Someone I know had a toddler with a small bruise on their leg or bum or something where they had fallen over and when picking them up was questioned about it so several on the face would definitely be flagged
twice now my daughter who is the same age as Izzy has been extensively questioned by a few teachers at schoo/6th form if she is ok and if she is self harming because of marks on her. The marks come from the cats. One clawed at her face and then we had to bath one and it sunk it’s teeth and claws into her wrist of all places.

and that’s the way it should be. I actually have no issue with the school doing this because it’s means they are following their safeguarding procedures.

• Heart

binkyboo

I think Isabelle wanted to go to college this year. Lazy said that she alledgedly took 5 GCSEs because that was what she needed to get into college and she clearly failed them all which is probably what lazy secretly wanted to give them an extra year of swanning about with no responsibilities 🙄

• Sad