Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

joelleforest

That whole conversation with Esme and Isla about Chris going out into the van at 12am was such a red flag. If my husband was doing that…. Especially knowing his past..Boy I’d be spiraling

Reactions: 34

tatty_boggle

TELL ME YOU READ TATTLE, WITHOUT TELLING ME YOU READ TATTLE 🤦‍♂️

Montage of Jace and Mila playing nicely...note their was no actual audio, as I suspect it was full of Jace saying “NO!” -
Flash forward to actual footage with audio and Mila’s again crying, covered in bruises and “still learning to share” 😔

Instead of buying shit all vlog, try looking after your child, Lazy!! 😡

• Angry
  • Sad

thegreencow

VIP Member
Monumental Advent Calendar FAIL! (with advent haul!)

Creepstopher starts the vlog. It’s so cute at this time of year. The weather was on their side this morning as it was dark, gloomy and raining. It’s half 12 and the sun is out. He wanted it to stay gloomy as the house is cosy. Granny Groomer and Hi Steve are on the way over. Time lapse of Creepstopher folding laundry with his trousers halfway down his arse.

Lazy films Creepstopher cleaning the arm of the sofa with wet ones. He has her leggings on but doesn’t care as she’s comfortable. Lazy cannot cope with how the house feels. There is a cosy Christmas scene on the tv that looks mega in real life. The fire has different settings on it to fit the mood. Lazy wants some Leigh Lambert art in Winter Christmas edition in chunky black frames with a black rug.

Jace has been left to babysit Mila in his room. When she goes in and asks what they’re doing he says he doesn’t know. Lazy helps Mila onto Jace’s bed so they can watch Morphle together. Mila starts bouncing on the bed and the foot of the bed seems unstable. Lazy takes her out of the room to leave Jace in peace. She sends her into the living room.

Isabelle has risen. It’s time for Esme to do her bit and be forced to dance in the living room with Jace and Mila so Creepstopher can add Christmas music over the clip. Mila falls asleep in her Mamaroo.

Creepstopher is wearing his filthy coat and beanie. It has just got dark, the Christmas lights are on, Granny Groomer and Hi Steve have left, Prinny has gone into a week long depressive mode because Coco left. Prinny adores Coco. He tells her she’ll see her soon. The girls are at dance, Mila is asleep, Isabelle is filming a video and Jace is napping too. Lazy is pulling every single Christmas present they’ve bought for the kids so they can move them to a different location and see what they have. Creepstopher says one present is a monster and he wants to give it to Jace now. It’s very cold and will definitely frost over tonight. Lazy doesn’t remember buying a Hot Wheels monster truck with terrain stump technology. When things arrive they either go in a wardrobe in the wardrobe room or the garage, and Lazy doesn’t get a chance to open them half the time. Are you sure because you seem to spend half your life bragging about shit you’ve been sent. Lazy has ordered a similar Batman monster truck. She is getting everything she needs for the 1st December. She’s doing the book advent so she needs to wrap the books.

Creepstopher fees bad for Prinny as she still has an ear infection. The ear drops are a sludgy brown colour but you can’t touch the ear as it hurts her. The groomer’s husband was rushed to hospital so she couldn’t groom Prinny; the rescheduled appointment is Monday and the ear should be better by then. They can’t give her a bath until the drops finish in three days. He makes a cup of tea to go in his massive mug.

Screeching from Jace. Dinner is finished. His eagle eyes caught sight of something Lazy ordered for Mila - a Janod ball track. She won it on Vinted and thought about saving it for Christmas. She has bought one similar for Christmas so thought she would give it to them now. Lazy tells him to let Mila have a go but then the camera cuts and Lazy says he can go first. Esme is excited for Christmas. They’re feeling the feels of Christmas. Jace starts screeching. Camera cuts. Lazy asks Mila if she has Jace’s drink. Jace turns the game upside down bit it doesn’t work that way. Lazy tells him the game is for little girls. He wants to have a race but only one of the rollers can go in at a time.

Whilst Jace and Mila are occupied downstairs, Creepstopher is cleaning, Isabelle is in her room and Esme and Isla are playing, Lazy thought she would come up to her room. She’s feeling festive and going through 1st December things. The bed is covered in books and chocolates. She’s trying to get everything organised. She’s excited.

First up is the book advent. They haven’t done it for a couple of years, Jace is at the age where he understands and Mila loves books. There are 24 festive books, one to open each evening. Next year she won’t have to buy all new books. She shows us inside some of the books and asks if anyone loves pop out 3D books. She doesn’t see pop out books anymore. There are a few books where you press a button and hear a sound and finger puppet books. She got a couple for Isla, longer books but perfect for a child who is stuck at the age of 7 thanks to her shit parents.

Quite a few ifam have asked Lazy todo a Sarah Screches on advent calendars. As they’ve had family over today she has time to show us what she’s got. “Mamaaaaaaaaaaa”. Lazy tells Jace to not come into her bedroom. She has been looking for traditional advent calendars but it didn’t work. She shows us the picture one she got on Amazon. She wanted a chocolate one but the doors with pictures were most important.

Lazy feels she’s contradicted herself. She wasn’t going to buy the girls a gift advent calendar, but she did because the ifam sent her links to a certain one she ended up buying on Wowcher. They were £13 each but when she went to pay it ended up being £33. She didn’t realise she was purchasing a voucher to buy them from a different store. For someone who is a shopaholic, she is very thick. She had to pay £4 shipping for each one. It would let her do it separately. Lazy was mad and done with advents. Only one has arrived. She’s disappointed with how they look. It’s a Stranger Things theme but smaller than she imagined it would be.

Lazy got a Little Dutch calendar for Mila, which will probably be dominated by Jace. Lazy won’t throw the box away as it’s so nice. Babe brings her a tea. Loads of ifam recommended the Thomas advent calendar for Jace and he’ll definitely enjoy it.

This might cause controversy because Lazy Hasn’t bought Isabelle a gift advent calendar. There isn’t one she wants as she isn’t into beauty or bath products. Last year Lazy was grasping, bought a flavoured coffee one but Isabelle didn’t drink them all. There are none that Lazy has found that are £10-£20 that she would like. Isabelle told her she doesn’t want one. She has got a cat pop and slot calendar for her to display in her room. Esme has one to make a dolls house.

Lazy didn’t know what to do for Isla as one day she wants to be younger but the next she wants to be older. The Smiggle calendar and others aren’t worth the money as half the stuff would end up in her drawer. Lazy eventually got her a crafting advent calendar from The Works. She hasn’t opened is but is sure it plain wood you paint to make a scene.

The only thing Lazy was going to do this year was wooden advent calendars. She found someone online who makes them but she decided against it. She got Isabelle and Esme the same, Isla and Mila the same and Jace a different one. Loads of people think it’s ridiculous because of the amount she’s spent. The only thing she thinks is extravagant is the gift one. The craft one isn’t really an advent calendar.

Lazy shows us the wooden calendar she got for Isabelle and Esme. She thought they were doors but they’re drawers. The scene in the middle lights up. Most people put heroes in but Lazy wanted to do a different treat each day so bought sweets. Some of the chocolates don’t fit in the drawers. She breaks a drawer shoving a Lindt teddy in it. Isabelle doesn’t eat chocolate or sweets so Lazy has a funny idea she knows she’ll like for hers. We’ll have to wait until December 1st to see.

Lazy started laughing because she wanted to get the chocolate bears in and managed to work out how to get them in. All she has to do is cut the heads off she is cackling in a way that is not normal. She’s going to do that because the girls will think it’s hilarious. Isla lucks out because the teddies fit in her calendar without decapitation. The inserts for Isabelle’s calendar haven’t arrived yet.

There are two other count downs to Christmas that Lazy is doing. She screeches at whoever is knocking on the door not to come in. Jace is such a such a good boy because he opened the door a bit, said “I really wanna see”, Lazy said he couldn’t and told him to go back out so he closed the door and kept knocking. There is a felt tree for Mila. Another reminder for good boy not to come into the bedroom. Lazy got an Aldi countdown activity book for a Isla that she now can’t find. She got Jace critter crayons from a small business on Instagram. She bought Christmas cards from them. After vowing not to open it she opens it. It’s a 24 day colouring advent cards. It will be lovely for him to open something he can’t eat.

Lazy said this wouldn’t be a vlog in itself but it has turned into that. She knows some parents will feel bad because they haven’t got the same. She’s sorry if she’s made anyone feel bad but people requested to see them. She’s sorry for any negative feeling. She told the first they wouldn’t be getting advent calendars and they were ok with that. Yet they have somehow ended up with three each. They ended up with all this by accident. All Lazy got growing up was a £1 advent calendar and if she did that for her chuldren that would be ok too. Part of vlogmas is opening advent calendars so it will be shown. No that’s what you CHOOSE to show. This year of all years is a reason not to go overboard. We have been warned that people will die this winter because they cannot afford to eat. Bitch, you're tone deaf.

End of vlog

1669321613636.png
1669321648078.png
1669321624494.png
1669321917265.png
1669321989710.png
1669322389759.png
1669322337275.png
1669322488645.png

Last edited:
  • Heart

joelleforest

Words absolutely fail me. This is a new level of disgusting. I sent this message last night, and I've had a reply. What the fuck ?!
View attachment 1760686
“Jealous haters”

This makes me literally laugh out loud. People on social media have coined this phrase when they encounter ANY opinion that doesn’t sit well with them or fit their narrative.. it’s actually sad but also hilarious. And narcissistic. “You hate me because you wish you were me!” …. No…..you’re just literally garbage humans. Byeeeeee

• Heart

Web30

VIP Member
Did they leave the clip of mila crying in because someone posted here that abused kids dont cry?

• Wow
  • Angry

Web30

VIP Member
Seems isabelles gig was in birmingham, never heard of Im poppy, but good for her for getting out properly. I hope she got the train with her friends and was all independant for the night

emerald

VIP Member
It's wrong to keep siblings apart but I really wish they'd separate Jace and Mila. All Mila's ever known is being rough housed and pawed by that undisciplined spoilt brat whenever she's awake. The poor lass probably only gets a break when she's in her cot, god love her. ☹

• Sad
  • Heart

hatetealovewine

VIP Member
Absolutely loved the twat talking about the 'bar cart' - it's a £30 black trolley from Ikea - I've got one in my garage for storing crap.

• Haha

Meisify2

VIP Member
The Ingham Family posted:
I GOT CHRISTMAS SCAMMED! (IN MY OWN HOUSE!)
View attachment 1772157
YouTube
Even big frank has put in weight, is big frank pregnant haha

Just couldn't help herself buying MORE stockings! £66.00 WORTH!
Wonder what she's done with the other ones! Probably shoved in the garage of doom!
No wonder Jace grabs Milas face, seeing Chris do the same to Sarah!
Don’t worry the old ones are still being used

Attachments

• Haha

Chatty Member
They're going away in the UK in the van... Sarah had forgotten about it... but she's very excited... now that she's remembered it 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33

Kikini Bamalam

VIP Member
The question is will this be the thing that finally blows the marriage apart, because let's face it that degenerate cunt will be hitting on those girls, like a rat up a drainpipe. Or will the fat lazy frump ignore it in favour of shopping and sitting on her planet sized arse?
Still, I would be interested to see what Izzy would do. Would this make her open her eyes to the creepy cunt and enabling mother, or will she blame the girls for making it up, just like Lazy did every time before?

I do hope that someone with sense is keeping an eye on those girls

thegreencow

VIP Member
I GOT CHRISTMAS SCAMMED! (IN MY OWN HOUSE!)

Hi Lazy, just wanted to let you know I'm enjoying a lovely orange twirl whilst doing this rundown.

Its close to December. Lazy and Isla have been talking about how insane it is that the elves will be on their way back tomorrow night. Isla says they always leave clues but they haven’t this year. Lazy and Isla had a movie night watching Parent Trap a couple of nights ago. The movie reminds Lazy of her childhood. It feels like Christmas is coming around fast. It sneaks up on them and she’s trying to treasure the moments. Isabelle’s friends have been good. Isla has been doing schoolwork. Lazy has to drop the friends off at the train station, Esme wants to go to Matalan to film a video for her channel. The girls have a Christmas show coming up that needs black trainers but they don’t have any. Lazy needs more stockings. The plan is to have the kids at the top and her and Creepstopher at the bottom. She might thread some lights through the presents. Creepstopher has taken the Tat and Me orders to the post office. The other blankets are almost ready to go up for sale.

Lazy and Esme have arrived at the retail park. They’re not going to The Range. There is a Home Bargains and Lazy will run in there. Esme is doing a Christmas Lookbook on her channel. Cashcow Junior has three videos to edit so it may or may not be up this week.

No luck with the stockings. Lazy wished she’d got the generic ones and put their names across the top. They look at presents for Prinny. She loves plushes. They pick out treats. Esme insists on pigs in blankets. They get teddies and shampoo that will end up in the garage, never to be seen again.

Matalan time. They head to the Christmas section and find lots of I stockings. They are genuinely £11. Lazy works out if she could get everyone’s. They have everyone’s initial except a C for Creepstopher. They could always pick up N for n0nc€. Lazy says they could have the cheapo ones. The home section is adorable and cute. She loves the lid on a mug. Creepstopher would kill Lazy if she went home with the whole range but they need oven gloves. More stocking wall moaning. Lazy can’t buy different ones for just a few children. The girls and Jace don’t have Christmas stockings but they do have ones they got when they were really really young. Lazy doesn’t know where they are since she used them last December. Translation: the mice have chewed them up for nesting material. Mila doesn’t have a stocking but they all have Christmas Eve sacks Santa fills.

No luck with trainers. Lazy suggests pumps as they will cost her £2.80 but hobby Esme starts moaning about how she isn’t dancing in pumps. The trainers are £13 and aren’t even fully black. Lazy tries to get out of spending £26 but in the end they go in the trolley.

Time for a treat of hot chocolate in Costa. No that it is a treat as they have it 5 times a week. They also have millionaires shortbread. Lazy feels cheated by coffee now they have a machine. Esme has filmed her video. Lazy isn’t mentioning the stockings, they will just appear on the wall. People say she’s addicted to shopping and she agrees because when something like this happens it consumes her mind. When she gets something like the stockings she feels like she’s passed an exam. Well that’s what you get when you have nothing else to do in life. If you had friends you’d be planning Christmas parties, maybe one with the school mums, but instead your only party guests this year will be the move in the garage.

Lazy screeches at Creepstopher that he’s ungrateful. Creepstopher says he’s hot. He can’t wear a teddy bear suit on top of that. Cackling at Creepstopher saying he’s “hot as a man”. He puts his hands on either side of Lazy face but she pulls him off. He says he’s smoking. Kiss for Lazy. She bought him pyjamas and he wasn’t feeling it, saying he’d prefer to keep the money in the bank. Probably because he needs it for the Ibis and the 47293629th van renovation. Lazy shows us the pyjamas she got him. He says he’s sold at the mention of “pocket”. Mila pushes a buggy around. It’s been in her room for ages. Jace starts screeching about how he went into Mila’s room to look at the presents. He’s been on the naughty step because he was rude to Creepstopher. Why am I not surprised? They’re all cut from the same cloth. I bet they ask people “don’t you know who I am?” with an air of self importance to get their own way. Jace apologised to Creepstopher and Lazy says everything is fine as long as you say sorry. So why didn’t she make Creepstopher apologise to the girls he groomed - the ones who came forward and the (probably) hundreds who didn’t? Jace screeches that he’s going to take his car to Isla and trick her.

Creepstopher takes everything he said about the pyjamas back. Lazy screeches that it’s too late. The kitchen looks a mess. The bar cart only has alcohol on it at Christmas. Creepstopher loves JD (Jack Daniels) at Christmas only and Disaronno, which Lazy drinks with coke. Lazy also has a little bit of Baileys. Malibu is Creepstopher’s old school favourite from back in the day. They also have Prosecco, mulled wine and shloer for the girls. Creepstopher tells Esme not to touch his glasses as they’re only for the bar cart.

Lazy is excited about the oven gloves. The old ones are ruined as they got them when they first moved in and are so old. In case anyone is wondering what the manor smells like, Lazy shows us the £4 rose and oud diffuser and £3 candle from Asda. They smell delicious. They use it in the downstairs bathroom. They would make great Christmas presents along with “bargainous” glasses for 50p. Yeah and then they break within a day.

Jace and Mila eat fruit. Creepstopher has had all day to put the eye patch on Jace but it’s only happening now that it’s dark outside and Lazy is home. Creepstopher and Isabelle are talking about bands and she doesn’t have a clue what is going on. The fruit is dessert. Dinner tonight was a picky dinner including quiche. Isabelle didn’t like it and Creepstopher wasn’t keen but Mila loved it.

Lazy is freezing cold as she heads to the hot tub. Mila bangs on the window and Lazy screeches “how can I enjoy it when she’s stood there like that?”, probably waking all the neighbours up. The sofa is covered in crap. Screeching about Esme. it sounds like Creepstopher is outside as well so Esme is left to babysit Jace and Mila.

Lazy has had a shower and done her nighttime routine. Cackling. The only way they could scam Creepstopher is when he is hoovering or when fish fanny was in the hot tub. Then when Granny Groomer called he suddenly said “you…” and something Lazy cannot repeat. She asks how he noticed the stockings. Screeching so it’s hard to hear. Lazy says you can’t tell her they’re not gorgeous. Jace is running around with wet hair, probably hours past the recommended bedtime. Lazy has an M stocking for Mummy but it will be replaced by the S. The stockings are thick and luxury. She has no regrets but has no idea why the pet one is more expensive.

Lazy is off to bed and feels like she can sleep again now the stocking debacle has been resolved. She has wanted matching family stockings for years. Babies are not expensive but Christmas with matching pyjamas and stocking is. Well it is when you buy new ever year. Jace bounces on one of those gym/pregnancy balls. Inghams

End of Vlog

Always reading Tattle and doing what we say...
1669842814358.png
1669841860875.png

1669841201712.png
1669841208679.png
1669841226822.png

• Heart
  • Haha

Sadie0801

Chatty Member
Is anyone else mega, insanely excited to see what their vlogmas is going to bring? They keep saying that they want all the shopping, wrapping etc. out the way before December, so that they can enjoy it. So that means that not a single vlog in December will involve going in a shop for presents, books, decorations, tat etc. there won't be any hauls of online shopping and the children will all be enjoying festive days out and activities, (during the day, not when it's already dark). Right? 🤔

• Haha

StrangeAsAngels

VIP Member
Rumours?
View attachment 1760720

Fuck off you sick cunt
Rumours? Is that how he would feel if someone did to one of his three biological daughters what he did to the girl in Florida? Some adult male sends Esme a message asking her to 🤮 go skinny dipping - is he giving that guy the benefit of the doubt, and believing it's rumours, even though his daughter has physical proof of those messages? He lives in a world of narcissistic delusion. Everyone else is the problem, not him. The only one who believes that it's rumours is moronic wife.

Narcissists really do believe their own lies don't they? He's so fucked up.
He doesn't believe his lies. The only person who believes his lies is his ignoramus wife. He knows exactly what he did. If he was secure in the fact that he did absolutely nothing wrong, he wouldn't even give messages like that the time of day. His children and stepdaughter would be in school, and be living the lives they lead prior to him getting caught with his hands in his undies. If it was all slander, we would've heard of lawsuits (not hilarious threats) against the girls who accused him, the youtubers who talked about it, and the newspapers that published stories about him. They would still have management, and huge sponsorships, and views.

We know the truth. He knows the truth. The girls know the truth. And guess what, Chris Ingham? Even when your youtube channel is ancient history, what you did will still follow you everywhere you go 😊

Last edited:
  • Heart

thegreencow

VIP Member
Happy 1st December Tattlers🎄

The Ingham Family #262 Christmas time, shit show of lies. Buying tat on Amazon Prime.

• Haha
  • Heart
Anyone who thinks “‘Twas The Night Before Christmas” is a different book to “The Night Before Christmas“ because it‘s got ‘Twas in the title needs to go back to school. I’ve met a lot of people in my life, but I really don’t think I’ve ever come across anyone as pig thick as Sarah Ingham.
I wouldn’t expect anything less from the genius who when they were in Ireland was confused about a hot breakfast because the woman in the cafe called it a fry instead of a fry up 🤦‍♀️

• Haha

tatty_boggle

“Why do garden centres have so much you want to buy?”

It’s not garden centres, it’s your shopping addiction oh Lazy one!🤦‍♀️

It is incredibly hard witnessing Jace rough handling Mila, but even listening to his voice screeching about Santa “buying” things for him, shows how fucking skewed this family is - all he knows is shopping, buying, having “things” and not actually interacting with other real humans on a daily basis....
So so sad.
The entire of December will be one big shopping vlog, as Lazy splurges horrific amounts of cash on absolute tat and the kids spend the month being shunted from shop to shop 🤢

• Sad

StrangeAsAngels

VIP Member
In

In her Sarah Says traditions video she says she does do this but doesn't show it on her videos as she gets hate for it. Yet she also gets hate for showing off and that doesn't stop her, she says she doesn't care about that.

I would prefer to see their charity efforts. It would help people see what they can also do to help. And it's more in keeping with the current financial climate than showing off about 20 advent calenders!!
Right! As much as i don't like flashy displays of charitable giving, this year in particular it would be so much better than throwing the flashy displays of greed in people's faces. She doesn't care about hate. Hate brings in views. What she cares about is looking rich.

May i take a moment to share what my 11 year old son does? He gets $5/week allowance. He's been putting $1.50-$2 away every week to do his december giving. Previous years he has bought food for a dog rescue, books to put in a little free library, and toys for a toy donation. This year he used some of his savings to donate to a family who lost their home in the wildfires we had, but he still has $45 saved up. I'm doubling it, but he doesn't know that yet. Soon we will go out and buy non perishable foods, basic health items (toothpaste, deodorants, menstrual products etc) and then we will use the items to stock a few free food pantries in our city. There is a desperate need for help at the basic level, and he is really excited to be able to do this. He doesn't ask for much for himself. He saves for the things he wants. He doesn't have to put his money away to do something for strangers - that was something i suggested when he started getting an allowance when he was actually not much older than jace, and i am hoping that it's something he'll always do. However, he still hasn't written his christmas list for me to shop for him. He vaguely mentioned a $20 lego kit and an endless supply of Takis, but that's it. The GETTING part of christmas doesn't seem to be on his radar until christmas eve.

• Heart
View attachment 1755964
This is so disgusting and infuriating. All of the money that cow spends on crap every single day, and they can't take care of their dog's needs? I bet it is covered in matting, which is extremely uncomfortable for dogs. I have a pair of rescue shih tzus, and they were in horrific shape when i got them. One of them has severe anxiety when it comes to being groomed, so i ended up getting clippers, good scissors, and a high velocity dryer, and started grooming them myself. For two dogs, from haircut to bathing and drying, it takes about 3 hours. That's it. If they can't be bothered to take care of the dog's basic needs, and can't afford to get her professionally groomed, then they should rehome her. She looks terrible.
I couldn’t agree more. When I fostered Molly (ended up keeping he) she came to me in a shocking state. She’s double coated so looked twice the size she really is. £45 of brushes and detangling stuff off Amazon soon sorted her out enough to get her to the groomers without any more stress than was needed. Pictures of when she was found compared to how she is now

Attachments

• Heart