Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

StrangeAsAngels

VIP Member
my question still stands did she actually answer any of the question? Ok. the hater question. as if her family needed to get any closer.
There's some serious gaslighting going on in that girl's life. If that's her mindset, then her mother and her stepfather have been very effective in convincing her that the outsiders are the ones who are the problem. Not a rare occurrence with a narcissist parent, sadly. I genuinely do feel rotten for her. It may take her decades to get past all of this and acknowledge that her mother allowed her stepfather to destroy their lives. My husband was in his late 40s before he was able to go zero contact with his dangerous narcissist mother, and by that point, she had done untold amounts of damage to him. If Isabelle's father had any sense, he would've done everything in his power to get her out of that house when all of this first came out. The child has absolutely nobody to advocate for her.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

sunniva

Chatty Member
Wtf… the ~special dress~ Isla wants is £40 and Sarah is complaining publicly about it when a Baby Boden dress is easily the same price and she just bought Mila about 3 of them for no real reason.

• Wow

GreaseMop

VIP Member
👋👋👋👋 Big Frank and family.😄

One big job is to change Isla's bedding. If that is a big job to them, no wonder they always claim to have busy days but film themselves doing absolutely nothing but making coffee and wrapping empty Amazon boxes.

I don't know why the vlog was called Isabelle's first ever rock concert when that was not even in the vlog. It's should have been called "another day with Lazy chuntering on about nothing but thankfully no shopping or playroom decorating for once"

Hopefully Isabelle's friends didn't have a 'sleepover' at Pylon Palace. Lazy probably pretended they were staying there to show Tattlers that no-one has a problem with teenage girls under the same roof as Creepy.

uwu

VIP Member
I find it extremely bizarre why Issy wants to drive around with Creepy to listen to music? Can she not be normal and listen in her room while doing ‘teenager’ things?

HuncaMunca

VIP Member
Why does she keep saying Isabelle doesn’t like chocolate or sweets? Does she forget she’s vlogs? We see her eat both fgs. We, also. see that every time they go out she buys cheap, nasty candles so had she have put any thought into it, she could have got Issy a candle advent calendar.

Funny how we trolls know your kids better than you, fatty foghorn.

Charlotte1993

VIP Member
I had a goth phase and it’s pretty harmless everyone was Into music and fashion so it kept us away from more unsavoury things.
I think any friends for Izzy is great as it gives her someone outside to bounce ideas off that are not creepy and lazy

• Heart

nattis

VIP Member
At 2.42 in tonight's vlog Sarah goes upstairs saying she had left Mila and Jace in Jace's room! She left a three-year old and a baby upstairs alone together with no supervision. And admitted it on a vlog.
not only with a kid that is known to squeese her and bother her, but neither do they have a gate for the stairs so what if Mila just want's her mommy who is downstairs??

• Angry
  • Wow

MissWinnie

VIP Member
Sarah at the end trying to show empathy towards viewers who may struggle to get just one calendar this year when in reality trying to justify to herself that it’s ok to have gone over the top once again 😡 You’ve mentioned it’s absolutely ok to get £1 calendar for kids (yes it absolutely is btw even if rolling in money) and you also mention the girls aren’t expecting a calendar which is a load of rubbish because you’ve not stopped banging on about trying to get one for days now so they know they are getting one of some sort.

Sarah I know you read here. If you know it’s overkill to have as many as you have, why would you not a) put some away for next Xmas or the much more sensible option b) GIFT THEM TO THOSE LESS FORTUNATE via a food bank or other local charity. You’ve made your kids look spoilt before they’ve even seen it all themselves on the 1st when you start vlogmas. From the sounds of things your girls have specified they don’t want xyz & you aren’t even respecting their wishes! It would have been an excellent learning opportunity for them to know what is going on right now with our country in an age appropriate way and do something that would make a difference to a child 😡

Awful woman shutting Jace & Mila in a room together as well. It takes a second for that boy to want something & open the door. Mila would be out of there like a shot towards those stairs. But knowing how rough & physical he gets towards her, you’ve put her in danger! The bed looks like it will collapse as well, guessing the Allen bolts haven’t been tightened sufficiently as the bed shouldn’t rock as much as it did with her playing on the bed.

jessebaker

I’m 17 and I have the ability to knit, so this Christmas I decided to knit hats for my local homeless shelter. I’m not rich and wool is expensive so I set up a GoFundMe to raise money for the supplies. Esme has the ability to crochet and apparently they’re “set for life” so I don’t see why she couldn’t crochet items to donate instead of crocheting useless tat that will be forgotten about and put into the garage of doom.

• Heart

Scotblock

VIP Member
Big Sarah pronouncing "Hermes" (as in what Evri used to be and also a Greek god) as "Herms" rhyming with perms. I want to die. This woman is "homeschooling" four children.
i laughed at that as well 😂 she’s so dense it’s unbelievable. Sarah hen, I’ll give you a clue how to say it. You are riddled with herpes…………take the p out and add M and there you go 😂

• Haha

kizzy

VIP Member
View attachment 1768783
I find it VERY concerning that Isabelle is now stepping into the goth scene, piled on with the car rides she shares with Chris to just listen to music. Just not sitting right with me. I never got into the Chris/Izzy conspiracy but seeing her new friends and her new look she’s going for clothing wise. I’m worried there’s an ulterior motive behind it.

I just have to add, imagine her friends come over and Izzy pulls out her new board game. 💀
Izzy does not look comfortable or confident here like the other girls do, she looks like the odd one out, it's a shame.

• Sad

RockyRue

So delusional it is truly sickening. He clearly has serious issues and the fact that he has the nerve to refer to his victims as 'rumors' says more than we need to know. He'll get what's coming for him one day.

Legal age of consent in the United States is 18, therefore what he did is a crime

• Heart

Impleo

VIP Member
Not one idea for teenage boys not much help Sarah if a ifanny has only boys lol 😂 bit sexist Sarah

Sarah if my kids was still teenagers you’d be the last person I’d ask for advice
Jace will be getting a Lynx Africa shower gel and Gillette shaving giftset every year to bulk out the pile when he's 13+ and some cheapo aftershave from B&M

Edit: on a roll now - a comedy 1 million dollar 'note' chocolate bar, some oversized monster slippers, a giant tube of pringles, an American Candy giftbox of sweets and a blow-up dartboard

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

Abbvay

VIP Member
Went to a Christmas market but spent most of the time looking round the usual high street stores that they go in all the time. Get there in the dark, choose the day that was pouring with rain so had to sit in the car to wait for it to stop. I'm guessing a Christmas market is out of their price range these days. Did they even get anything to eat in York, because what time must it have been by the time they got home if they didn't even get out of the car till 4pm?!

Shazza D

Chatty Member
I can’t imagine a child waking up on Christmas morning with nothing from Santa under the tree, this time of year is all about giving to others (if you can) doesn’t have to be extravagant. We donate every year to as many charities as we can afford.
A couple little toys for toys for tots, we also try to donate blankets, socks, a sweater something to nursing homes or shelters for people who are really in need or have no living relatives and are truly alone this time of year
Makes my heart happy to know someone with no family gets a warm blanket or even socks, it’s the little things
We are struggling right now like everyone else but there are always people that have it a lot worse
So Sarah instead of buying your children hundreds of useless crap they don’t need or want why don’t you get them a few meaningful things and actually donate to someone who is really in need, it just might thaw the frozen ugly heart of yours, and for once you might actually feel good about yourself
Sorry so long but a just can’t wrap my head around the greed
Being very discreet hopefully but bought 5 advent calendars today and dropped them off to local food bank, been warned about saying anything to personal but I’m on long term benefits but if five kids get an advent calendar I’m happy x

• Heart