Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I have just watched todays Prime Minsters Questions. There has been a thirty four percent increase in home educated children in recent years. The government acknowledge many parents do an outstanding job. The greater concern is the authorities have difficulty identifying all kids currently being taught in the home and therefore cannot establish the standards being taught. Councils and the Education department are going to search out the missing pupils and a register created so that these kids and parents are correctly monitored and advised. I suspect this will be a protracted and difficult exercise which is too late for Isabelle and perhaps Esme who appear to be under the radar. However, maybe the younger three might benefit. I for one would hope so.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Puppet

VIP Member
We all know she reads here. A quick test. These are comments on her most recent Sarah says shit video.

They've both been up for over 24 / 48 hours. Let's see if they're deleted after this post 😉

1669452609155.png

1669452429668.png

Last edited:
  • Haha

zyxwvu

VIP Member
To save anyone watching their video tomorrow... December 1st. The Mingham's are currently all still in their pits (Creepy in the van). In about 3 hours, they will wake and spend the next 5 hours opening their 474839 advent calendars. Lazy will then head to Home Bargains for the 3647939th time this week. End of vlog.

• Haha

Granny Pat

I genuinely think she’s probably spent more than half of what my Christmas budget is for my two kids …. Things are very tight this year…

Not for the Inghams though it seems…..I bet the capital one card is up to its limit already!
That woman needs her comeuppance, it is totally ridiculous the number of Advent calendars she has bought for those children. To top it all she probably has no knowledge about the meaning of Advent just like she thought only the Ingham family celebrated Boxing Day - the ignorant lump has no empathy, no knowledge, no social awareness and continually boasts.

Jesuschristo

VIP Member
Big franks back we all know what that means …. 🤰🤰🤰🤰
I don’t know if it’s just me but I find it a bit strange to be screenshotting teenagers pages to post on here. Inghams sure, they’ve put themselves and their kids in the firing line as such but these are normal girls. I don’t think it’s fair to post their stuff up on here

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart

mags

VIP Member
can you just imagine the racket of the lovely Mrs I having a home birth out there in the dammed thing? She’d waken the dead never mind next-doors kids.
She'd have all the truckers beeping as they drove past! Imagine the bemused traffic reporter, having to warn people of rubber-necking on the motorway due to a woman giving birth in a hot tub just off the hard shoulder!

• Haha

babybelle

VIP Member
Sarah and Chris want to portray the perfect family. I think the reason Jace is so spoilt is to stop him having the normal toddler tantrums. He is sadly the result of lazy parenting. There is a TV in every room. There are toys everywhere and like I've said previously, when jace was younger he was kept in the kitchen in his high chair eating. If he wasn't doing that, he was asleep. Every toddler tries to push the boundaries with younger siblings, whether that's hurting them, being sly, snatching and so on. The difference is most children are corrected. I am confident that when they aren't filming, Jace is left to amuse himself, whether that be watching TV, being in the playroom or helping himself to snacks. He asks for things by saying I want, open it now, and instead of being told the correct way to ask, or made to wait, they do exactly as he asks because they think its funny or cute. Sarah does everything for an easy life. She refused maternity and anti natal treatment because to her going away was what she wanted to do so that took priority. Jaces eye gets sorted as and when they feel like it. Look when he woke Sarah in the night when he had cellulitis in his eye, she told him shhhh go back to sleep because she couldn't be bothered to get up to see to him. Mila only sleeps with Sarah because it's easier to just flop her boob out to keep Mila quiet so she can sleep. She never even noticed Jace had tongue tie so wasn't feeding properly. How can a woman who is in that close a contact with a baby not notice that? She did notice but as it didn't suit her to get it sorted, she didn't. Hygiene and cleanliness isn't on their radar either. They feed their kids at about 8pm, which is ridiculous. There is no bedtime routine, no bath story and bed simply because they can't be bothered. Look when Mila was newborn, how often did Sarah say, Milas in isabelles room or Esmes room, simply because that's where she was sent so Sarah didn't have to look after her. To Sarah the fact she feeds them is parenting.

• Heart

tatty_boggle

Really! I think it was worse when Mila was thrown around like a rag doll when she was weeks old by children and adults that are actually old enough to know better. This is just a tiny example of how Mila was treated before she wasn’t even a month old so how the hell do you expect a 3 year old to know any better, when said 3 year old doesn’t leave the house unless it’s for content for the flogs!

Last week Lazy left Mila sitting on top of the counter and went over to stand next to creepy vlogging she could no way in hell would’ve been able to catch her if she fell off. The other day she buggered off downstairs and left Mila upstairs in Jace’s bedroom, what if Jace had opened the door and Mila toddled out then went head first down the stairs. Last week Mila was shoved in the basket part of the buggy, on their let travels Isla was running around a car park with Mila in a mini trolly in front of cars driving past!

The dangerous situations that Sarah and Chris put Mila in is far worse than this fucking conspiracy that a 2 stone toddler is doing to his younger sister because of a couple of bruises!

The problem here is Lazy hasn’t a maternal bone in her “size 14” body to give a crap about any of them all she cares about is shopping she buys so much shite she’s gifting to the couriers that come deliver her daily hoard!!

View attachment 1762885View attachment 1762886View attachment 1762887View attachment 1762888View attachment 1762889View attachment 1762890View attachment 1762891View attachment 1762892
The general treatment of Mila is horrific, however I totally disagree that it’s a “fucking conspiracy” that Jace is hurting her and causing bruises - he’s physically manhandling her and hitting her/punching her on camera.

And it’s obvious where he’s got the behaviour from, BUT it is hard to watch a baby being knocked about, regardless if the person doing it is 3 😔

• Heart

Megadeth

Spotted in the wild: A small estate agents' office with genuine marble flooring! They must be rolling in cash and set for life!

20221124_100949.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 30

pixiedust345

Chatty Member
A video of part of Isabelle's new video just came up on my fyp and there were some comments from her ex-school friends (their profiles show them being from their old private school). I remember one of the names being someone she hung around with a couple of times... Clearly not missed very much.

View attachment 1766431
this isnt the first time old school friends have commented about izzy publicly

• Sad
  • Wow
Let’s hope that chocolate wasn’t stored in the garage. its a favourite for mice 🤣

We have a saying in our family when we people refer to a certain member who is supposedly wealthy “all that glitters is not gold!!”
my saying is
some people are so poor, all they have is money

• Heart

Gar7893

Still find it odd that she didn’t make an effort to get dressed up or put a bit of make up on or even just run a brush through her hair.
It should’ve been a big occasion for her, going out with her friends, but she looks so unprepared, as if she’s just having a night in with her family. Strange 🤷‍♀️
I reckon she wants to do something extreme to her hair or get a new piercing but is waiting until she’s 18! Also the fact she made no effort could be a sign that she’s depressed. When I was about 20 in uni, very depressed, I looked like a right tramp every day 🤣 Even for nights out and other social things, I didn’t care what I looked like because inside I felt numb. Maybe Issy is feeling the same? She’s lost her spark since they first started vlogging. Been cut off from her bio dad, taken out of school etc, she’s lost what most teen girls experience as pet of life and it’s so sad. I hope when she can, she can break away from her mom and dad!!

• Heart
  • Sad

Rosie Tatler

VIP Member
Maybe they were in York for an Emergency meeting at their accountants !

Why would they go to York but not go in the Mary Shittle shop and look at their stock !

Why were granny jane and Hi Steve at the house the other day , its a long way to go for a cup of teas ! ££££’s input ?

They should have gone on the train and also gone to the train museum , thats what made for life or just ordinary people would class as a day out ! King Jace would have loved it !

Why is Isobelle doing psychology work when she hasn't even got the GCSE’s to do psychology ? And no watching Geoffrey Dahmer on Netflix isn't studying psychology !!

So many questions …..

mags

VIP Member
What's the story with this coffee machine then? Does this mean that Sazza is preggers and planning a home birth? (Obviously the most important aspect of a birthplan is ensuring good access to good coffee, eh, Creepy?)

• Haha

Chatty Member
Sarah Says that the Dyson airwrap is rubbish and Esme has barely used it so that'll be why it's been returned for a refund as soon as she unwrapped it vanished and didn't feature in Esme's tour of her hair stuff a couple of weeks ago.

Somerset girl

VIP Member
Lazy’s insta story about a dress that is on Isla’s wish list.

That poor girl - you can see it’s very similar to Mila’s little red Robin dress that both parents seem to love dressing her in. How can they not see she’s craving the attention in any way she can do. If that means dressing like a toddler to look like her baby sister in the hope she will get that same attention to how cute she looks she will do :( There are some lovely party dresses out there that would actually suit her a lot more age appropriately without being too grown up - Lazy should be redirecting her to choose one of these instead. She’d be rediculed if she was seen out and about dressed in that & you can see why the views are dropping like they are because they are so out of touch with what similar aged children are into that kids just don’t want to watch any more.
For someone who's "set for life" she doesn't half complain about the prices of everything 🤔

• Haha

MissWinnie

VIP Member
Lazy’s insta story about a dress that is on Isla’s wish list.

That poor girl - you can see it’s very similar to Mila’s little red Robin dress that both parents seem to love dressing her in. How can they not see she’s craving the attention in any way she can do. If that means dressing like a toddler to look like her baby sister in the hope she will get that same attention to how cute she looks she will do :( There are some lovely party dresses out there that would actually suit her a lot more age appropriately without being too grown up - Lazy should be redirecting her to choose one of these instead. She’d be rediculed if she was seen out and about dressed in that & you can see why the views are dropping like they are because they are so out of touch with what similar aged children are into that kids just don’t want to watch any more.

• Sad