Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

slmapg

VIP Member
So the fact she leaves Mila and Jace alone, she has pretty much confirmed where those bruises come from and why we hear sudden crying from Mila in the background, her bully brother.

The Ingham family - nothing but NEGLECT!!!!

Reactions: 39

Abbvay

VIP Member
They seem to be using the cost of living crisis to do some kind of weird flex to show they have soooo much money. Which is totally uncalled for at any time, but now is just coming across as heartless, and strange when you think about their spending in relation to their income. I keep noticing lots more comments from Sarah in particular about buying more "because they can", "do you only have one Christmas tree", buying the cat toy just because it was a bargain. So why not buy it and donate it, instead she is buying things to give as more gifts even though none of the children want it.

Yes I have wrapped things separately or bundled things together, to make amount of presents look more equal. More so that the actual unwrapping time will then be more equal because I wouldn't want one child to have finished way before another at the ages they are. But I have never bought things just with the intention of making it look like more, knowing that it isn't what the child even wants. Her older children are also of an age where they are well old enough to understand that some gifts cost more and should be happy to get what they wanted rather than comparing present piles with young siblings. At 17 I wanted to choose my own gifts and knew how much things cost, I liked watching my younger brothers opening their gifts and was never jealous because we wanted very different things.

• Heart

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
So Sarah has put lots of pictures on instagram of her with her mother some of them during her mothers last days
With Sarah trying to justify her selfish way of life by going on about how life is short
Yes life is short Sarah
I looked at those photos and I didn’t think about how I should just grab grab grab everything and live my life with no regard for my children’s educational, emotional or physical health
No I looked at them and thought

“ I wonder what Sarah’s mother would think about how her daughters life has turned out? The man Sarah married, the awful controversy surrounding him that she makes excuses for, the children she neglects, the greed she exhibits on a daily basis and the very stupid attitude that you should just do what you want because hey you might die tomorrow “

So yes that’s what crossed my mind

would she be proud Sarah of the mother you have become 😐

• Heart

Elizabeth Allen

I am so sorry but what Sarah spent on advent calendars is obscene. If she spent that much on calendars what are their present piles going to look like. There are going to be people this year who can barely afford to eat and heat their houses, let alone spend mega bucks on frivolities. Those poor poor children I so feel for them, they are not going to know how to cope if everything goes away and that by no means is is their fault, they are just the products of inept parenting. My heart goes out to them.
Sarah children do not want or need money lavished on them all the time they will be happy with the simple things of life. My son will bear witness to this. We did not have huge amount of money when he was young but we could still make Christmas magical. Rant over 😡😡😡

• Heart

lollie75

Chatty Member
Anyone hazard a guess as how many times scunnersome creepy will spew ‘you so deserve it darling’ as they open each of the 4000 shite parcels on Christmas morning

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 38

Sadie0801

Chatty Member
I can't believe she's actually admitted on her channel that she buys a load of crap to make the present piles look bigger 🤦‍♀️😂 I really hope its a wake up call to some of the remaining ifam, that might have found them through one of their christmas or birthday vlogs, that it's all fake!

• Wow
  • Haha

thegreencow

VIP Member
GOING TO HER FIRST EVER ROCK CONCERT ALONE!

I bet Creepstopher's first concert was Spice Girls. Probably sobbed to 2 become 1. Wet wipe.

Lazy is trying not to move her mouth much as Big Frank’s wife Felicity has joined him on her lip. Comment below your pregnancy announcement date predictions. There are rumours that Bindi Irwin is pregnant again so hopefully she announces on the same day and overshadows Lazy’s announcement. She told Isabelle they had to leave at 11am to get to the station on time. She’s having a day in Birmingham with her friends before going to a rock concert tonight. Creepstopher is collecting them later to have a sleepover at Rosabelle Manor.

They have made it to the station with 20 minutes to spare and Lazy can’t leave as Isabelle wants to stay in the warm car. She says goodbye to her, tells her to stay safe and ring her if she has any problems. Lazy is bloomin’ excited. Isabelle has considered not going many times. She’s buzzing. She has a busy bloomin’ day. If she gets the Sarah Screeches video filmed, edited and uploaded before 5pm she will be shocked. Creepstopher has to drive to York for a meeting.

Lazy rolls a ball across the kitchen worktop. Mila is stood in her wobbly learning tower. Jace wants more breakfast. Lazy is making them toast as they’re peckish. She needs to dress Mila. Lazy cannot recommend the learning tower enough. She is trying to find stocking fillers for Jace and Mila by 1st December. Time lapse of Jace and Mila spreading butter on toast. Lazy can’t leave them whilst they’re eating so she leaves them and walks to the other side of the kitchen/living area to ask how cute the nutcracker would look next to the sofa. Instead she’s decided to put a Christmas sign up with fake presents on the floor. She’s determined to find the missing stockings. She has so many Amazon boxes because she likes to keep them for Jace and Mila. Jace now wants an apple and Lazy says he’s a growing boy. Creepstopher is in York. Jace’s tooth feels sensitive and Lazy says it maybe because it’s cold. Isla has a wobbly tooth so Jace walks over to her to try and see. Jace tries to make himself cry and demands for the apple to be cut but Lazy says he must be patient whilst she’s talking to Isla. The only patient he’s going to be is at Sheffield Children’s Hospital when he falls off that dodgy learning tower.

Lazy gives Jace and Mila the apple. Then she goes to make a coffee in the new machine. Creepstopher is so happy with it that he went and bought jugs. A few ifam have asked if they recommend it and if it’s easy to use so she talks us through it. She doesn’t like how short the space underneath is as she can’t fit a latte mug underneath. She messes up so has to do it again. She shows us the Starbucks drawer Creepstopher made with the drawers they never used. They got the coffee machine because Creepstopher really wanted it.

Jace and Mila were arguing over a ball. More talking about the coffee machine. Sarah Screeches is filmed and rendering. Creepstopher took over editing so Lazy could wrap Amazon boxes. She stacks them and decides she needs to wrap another box.

Dinner was jacket potato and a punnet of rasp-breeze. Berries go so fast in the house and are expensive. Lazy has finished her festive corner but cannot remember where she put Prinny’s stocking. It might be in Mila’s room. Someone called Beverley got her an S and is shipping it to Lazy without accepting payment from Lazy so all she needs now are two I’s. Bloody hell the ifam are so gullible. Lazy insists she isn’t expecting anyone to buy her the I’s. Lazy shows us the wall. Jace says he’s going upstairs and Lazy says he’s a threenager. Mila picks up a present and Lazy aggressively tells her to put it down. They never hand stockings, Santa just brings them on Christmas Eve. They haven’t ever had a fireplace for stockings. Isla is making a Christmas present. Lazy gives her a present of Christmas bedding.

Everyone is getting ready for bed. Creepstopher asks for a drumroll before revealing that he is putting the new bedding on Isla’s bed. I always wash new bedding before I put it on my bed. Creepstopher isn’t but whatever floats your boat. Isla takes the Tat and Me sheets off the duvet and he advertises it. They’re the softest, most snuggly bedding you’ll ever find and have a secret zip. He wipes his hand on the new sheets.

Creepstopher is off on a road trip to pick Isabelle and her friends up after their gig. He’s picking them up from Birmingham in the van. The two hour round trip turned into three hours as the motorway was shut. He shuts up the van.

End of vlog

"Isabelle is going to have a day with her friends in Birmingham today" *rolls eyes* Well she's done one better than you who has lost all her friends. Doesn't take a genius to work out why either!
1669750158746.png

"Chris is gonna go pick them all up later"
1669750311424.png

1669749953015.png
1669750346113.png
1669749997864.png
1669751237388.png
1669751255167.png
1669751344695.png
1669751364937.png
1669751398085.png
1669751488324.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick

Neck lace

VIP Member
I have a couple of memories for you this Memory Monday.

For the first one, we remember when a viewer won a Mother's Day hamper in a competition run by them in March 2019. Creepy and Lazy 'forgot' to send the viewer her hamper! The viewer then messaged Creepy, telling him that she had not received her prize. Creepy messaged her back and apologised for forgetting to send it and said that he was sorry that Mother's Day had now passed... His excuse was that the last week had been "a little crazy" . He then promised to send her the hamper the next day.

Guess what?! She NEVER RECEIVED THE HAMPER...!!!

Lying, cheating scumbags.

There never was a hamper was there?! The viewer messaged Creepy again but never received a reply 😠.

The second memory is when they did a twitter survey in June 2018, asking the Ifam if they had purchased the 1 million subscriber merch yet. They didn't seem to realise that 'not yet' and 'going to though' meant the same thing... 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart

Ruby2233

VIP Member
Why do they go out for the day, at night. They’ve got 2 young children, they’re the most bizarre people, they’re friggin nuts 🤷‍♀️

Peachylace

Chatty Member
How embarrassing! I'd be absolutely mortified if my parents used me going to a gig as a title and thumbnail on their YouTube channel. Something SO normal. She's 17 fgs, i feel so sorry for her. 🙈

• Heart
  • Sad

sneakypeak04

Lovely seeing Milas little face so happy when Sarah was rolling ball to her then along comes Jace and takes ball puts it in the plant ! Then Mila has her doll next thing Jace has it ! She has the cheek to say Mila hasn’t learnt how to share yet when maybe she needs to take the same time teaching Jace to share 😡 also I want the apple cut having a tear tantrum wow wonder how many of them do we not see !!

• Sad

Mostyn

VIP Member
There’s zero chance that he’s a clean freak germaphobe, he’s a scruffy bastard.
Vacuuming the floor is all he ever does and thinks that’s cleaning.
put away the vacuum cleaner. teach the homeschooled children. finish the media wall. finish the dressing room wardrobes. clear the garage .sell the caravan and the tin can. sort the garden. get some equipment to get the children active outdoors. get prinny to a vet asap.
thats just for starters😆

• Heart

StrangeAsAngels

VIP Member
Wow, seeing those pictures of Sarah when Mila was a newborn just shows the massive amount of weight she has piled on, and in such a short time. Her skin also looks absolutely gross now, compared to then. What on earth is she doing to herself? The only time she gets her heart rate up is when she's filming a video about what she bought. Sarah, you have five children. You owe it to them to get your health in check, QUICKLY.

• Wow
Reactions: 37

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Why's nearly 4 year old Jace napping at 5/6pm?

Not Chris trying to justify why Prinny looks like she's come straight out of an RSPCA advert.

Another new toy for Jace that was supposed to be for Mila. If you're buying multiple of the exact same thing constantly, you've got a real issue.

I like a book advent and do it myself, but why would you buy 3 of the exact same story? What's the point? She could have just gone to The Works and got 10 for £10 and had a better variety that the kids would enjoy just the same. Saying that Isla would enjoy a very young child's book 🙄 let the girl grow up!

Comes to something when even your children are telling you to just buy a cheap chocolate advent calendar, yet you don't listen and they now have 634648 advent calendars that will take them until Christmas 2027 to open.

• Haha
Reactions: 37

thegreencow

VIP Member
Leaving Christmas Gifts For Some Special People!

Lazy has been sat squealing at Mila. She has a dairylea dunker because she saw Isla had one and wanted to try it. Mila painted her face with Lazy’s lipstick this morning. Jace is playing with Mila’s doll. Lazy never does a Christmas food shop online but sat for an hour getting all the deals in case there was nothing in the shops on Christmas Eve. Do people do their food shop online and get stuck with hilarious substitutions? Jace is walking around with a basket covering his face because he has a dummy in his mouth. Lazy says they need to bin it. The ifam say it’s cute but Lazy worries about his teeth. His speech is amazing so she isn’t worried about that. Lazy panicked and cancelled the food order. Creepstopher says people will click off if Lazy goes to the garden centre but she says they won’t because they love her and the ones that say they don’t do love her. She wants to go to Home Bargains. Creepstopher doesn’t want to take control of the vlogs.

Jace and Mila time lapse. Time to listen to Lazy again. She wants to do a thank you packagefor the delivery people. Mila starts shrieking. Lazy goes over and tells Jace to get the dummy out of his mouth. Just bin it in front of him, he’s old enough to be told no. But you won’t because you’re scared of him and his tantrums. Lazy tells Mila she can’t steal the bike and gives her a toy car instead. Mila is learning how to share. She’s not the one who needs to learn to share from what I’ve seen so far.

They use delivery services so much and Lazy stole this idea from social media. It’s just a few refreshments. Lazy’s Hermes lady is amazing. She has never had a problem and they use them for shipping. The lady goes out of her way for them all the time. She needs to get a tin from Home Bargains to put outside. She screeches that she’s waiting for everyone so she can go to the garden centre and then screeches that Isabelle has opened the dishwasher mid cycle. The dishwasher is silent so they never know when it’s on.

Lazy gets Mila’s Tat and Me blanket out from last year. It still looks brand new but she doesn’t have any more of the same design left. Undeclared ad of Tat and Me. Blankets will be restocked next week. The wankets are coming next week and will be guaranteed Christmas delivery.

Lazy cackles at Jace and Mila on the bike. Jace goes to bite Mila’s ear but Lazy doesn’t notice. He grabs her ears. Camera cuts and Mila is now behind Jace on the bike. Lazy tells him not to go too fast. She is nervous so walks behind. Jace needs to go upstairs but Lazy says no. Cleaning time lapse. Creepstopher is wearing a green NASA sweatshirt today.

The Inghams are in the car. Lazy is surprised it’s 3pm. Creepstopher thinks it’s Saturday. Lazy wonders why she did her Black Friday deal on Tat and Me today rather than yesterday. Creepstopher checks his phone and realises it is Friday. Driving time lapse. Creepstopher redeems himself by stopping at Costa. He doesn’t know there’s a drive thru so Lazy has to tell him. The new coffee machine is coming tomorrow as Creepstopher has always wanted one. He asks for a Black Forest hot chocolate but the barista tells him they don’t do it anymore. Lazy is shocked and devastated. She chooses a sugar free skinny caramel latte. Lazy doesn’t normally do presents for Creepstopher as he is hard to buy for as he likes to keep check on the bank so he would find out. He tells Lazy she should use PayPal. They have always wanted a good coffee machine and have never got on with the ones they’ve had. They’ve had one like they have in Costa in their basket for a year. Creepstopher ordered it last night as a Christmas present from Lazy. They asked the ifam for their recommendations a long time ago. They have ordered Starbucks coffee beans.

Jace has a mini trolley. Mila has her baby doll. Lazy is walking around the garden centre admiring the dolls houses. Isabelle would love the DIY ones if they came ready made for her bedroom and Esme would probably love to make it. Jace wants a big truck. Lazy says he can have it for Christmas, he says he doesn’t want it for Christmas and Lazy says that’s good because he’s not getting it today either. She asks him if Fireman Sam looks like Creepstopher and he says yes.

Jace asks for a Hot Wheels mini car but Lazy says no. She goes to look at teddies for Mila and sees they have a book to match. She has booked one less book for Christmas and is tempted. It would be special for Christmas Eve.

Creepstopher says hello to “little teds” Jace and Mila. They’re in the toy section with Lazy and “there are too much toys everywhere”. Jace points out a monster truck. He tells him they have to ask Santa. Jace aggressively demands that Santa buys it for him. Jace doesn’t remember what he asked for for Christmas. He has to be reminded that he asked Lazy for a tool kit for Christmas but has apparently now changed his mind and only wants the monster truck. This one clip tells you what a spoilt brat he is and how used to his parents bowing to their precious only son’s demands. I bet if they have wills they’ve changed it to him inheriting more than the girls as well. Mila has found the books. Creepstopher can’t get over seeing her walking. Mila being a competent walker melted his heart.

Why do garden centres have so much to buy? They do cute books with matching cute teddies. Jace wants to clean the magnifying glass because it has steam on it. Lazy tells him they shouldn’t clean it as it isn’t theirs and they’re not keeping it. She tells him he’s cute and caring. Jace says the magnifying glass and monster truck can go to the North Pole. Lazy agrees and says Santa might wrap the magnifying glass for him. Jace says Santa doesn’t have paper.

Jace finds another monster truck and demands they buy it right now. Lazy says they’re not buying it right now but she feels like Santa will bring it to him for Christmas if he’s a good boy. Jace is screeching about what he wants and I’m sure anyone nearby is embarrassed for Lazy. Lazy gets Jace to feel the monster truck and then says it’s been delegated because she told him it’s been sent to Santa already.

Creepstopher crouches down to film Jace and Mila. Creepstopher says the 6ft 5 tree is a mistake as it’s his height. Lazy is 5’3 and there’s no way. It’s only 6’5 by the sprig at the top. Garden centre footage. Creepstopher chases after Mila and says she cannot run from him. They look at the “so pretty” displays. He has always wanted to have a room with a tiny snowy town and a rocking chair so he can go in and watch it all flashing away.

Lazy feels sorry for a mouse. Then she finds some rats and comments on how ugly they are. Not as ugly as her though. Love rat comes over and says he remembers them from last Christmas. Lazy tells “meals” and Jace to look at more things.

They book tickets for the train express ride. On a scale of 1-10 excited, Babe is a 10. We all know how he loves a good ride. Jace says Lazy told him they’re having two rides. Jace has the job of steering. He screeches that Lazy has to steer too. Screaming at dinosaurs and screaming at the top of lungs. Anyone who was hoping for a relaxing Friday evening trip to the garden centre will be stopping off at the supermarket for headache tablets.

Lazy cackles at a scared Mila in the back of the bus ride Jace is operating. Footage of Mila on the train ride. More garden centre footage.

The Inghams are home. Lazy is in her bedroom whilst Creepstopher cleans up from dinner. She is sorting out a few bits. She ended up buying a teddy called Leffy and the book for Christmas Eve. It’s a gorgeous book and Lazy thought it would be a nice end to the book advent. They can bring it out every Christmas and Jace will be able to take Leffy to bed on Christmas Eve.

Lazy is also making up the Postman’s snack thing. She was on the hunt for a waterproof basket but remembered they bought baskets for tins whilst they were travelling to put Jace’s pretend food in. Instead they’re being used for the snacks. Lazy got 24 waters, 10 lattes caramel macchiatos that should be kept in the fridge, a couple of flapjacks and some packets of sweets, breakfast bars, crisps, roasted and salted nuts. She’s sure it will give the delivery courier postman energy for their rounds. She’s going to print off a thank you and laminate it to put on the wall. If no one eats it she’ll bring it in and eat it herself.

Wendy from Doris and Fred has gifted Lazy new books with a discount code of SARAHSGANG10. A real gang would be howling if they saw Lazy’s gang of Creepstopher, their brood of feral brats, Granny Groomer (who looks like a reincarnated witch), Hi Steve and Pilestrina. Lazy loves the journals and they’re so good for teenagers. She’s has requests for a teenage gift haul and she thinks they would be lovely gifts. Lazy lost her old Christmas planner in the move. They lost a box of things from her bedroom. Creepstopher brings her a treat of a coffee. The Christmas planner is a happy book. She shows us inside. She loves a ticker. There is another diary for Christmas memories to put away with the decorations and bring out every year. It will be nice to see the chuldren’s entries over the years. Lazy and Creepstopher will sit down and read it before the decorations are put away every year.

End of vlog

She shows more emotion about a drink being discontinued at Costa than she does when Creepstopher cheats on her.
1669495929698.png
1669495980196.png
1669495987358.png

'Daddy disappeared for a while and Mummy punched him when he got back.'
1669496671166.png

1669496086035.png
1669496099585.png
1669496138116.png

1669496209109.png
1669496372887.png

• Sad
  • Heart