Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

StrangeAsAngels

VIP Member
The Ingham Family posted:
GOING TO HER FIRST EVER ROCK CONCERT ALONE!
View attachment 1769478
YouTube
Aw, everyone remembers their first alternate rock show. He tries to be so with it, but fails at every turn.

I love how the kid has, according to Mummy Dearest, a very full social life, but the first time she actually goes anywhere, they have to dedicate a vlog to it to prove she does stuff. So much for keeping her private life private.

Reactions: 46

goldcharms999

looks like the shittle meet and greet is definitely going ahead judging from sarahs insta story

28688D3B-462F-424F-B6A1-318D457341A9.png

side-note, i can’t believe how bad some of the reborn dolls actually are from there, who’s paying £199 for this? it looks like it was made using craft glue and a sharpie 😭

92C7E79E-5F43-4412-A64E-BC24C406D99E.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46

joelleforest

Oh Creeper DEFINITELY got his nose piercing so he would look more appealing to those girls. 100%. He’s so disgusting.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 45

Kayaking12

View attachment 1768783
I find it VERY concerning that Isabelle is now stepping into the goth scene, piled on with the car rides she shares with Chris to just listen to music. Just not sitting right with me. I never got into the Chris/Izzy conspiracy but seeing her new friends and her new look she’s going for clothing wise. I’m worried there’s an ulterior motive behind it.

I just have to add, imagine her friends come over and Izzy pulls out her new board game. 💀
I’m happy to see that izzy has got a couple of friends and a life other than her family and done much needed independence

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Kikini Bamalam

VIP Member
I would fucking love to be a fly on the wall when they get their energy bill, because there is no way it isn't going to be massive. Mine has more than doubled since last winter and my house is pretty small. With the way they are wasteful with energy, with every light, tv and appliance going, plus whatever shitty heating the Delboy builder put into that dump, they are going to be paying a fortune.
It really couldn't happen to a shittier pair of cunts

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Scrotsandall

Who reckons the reason she was moving Christmas presents out of the garage has something to do with their little rodent friends?

• Haha
Reactions: 44

slmapg

VIP Member
Curious to what he thinks we’re jealous of?

I like that I can go out at normal times of the day and don’t have to look over my shoulder. I like that my name isn’t out there for being a child groomer. I like that I don’t need to wear a beanie 24/7 because of ridiculous hair. I like that my children can go to school and get an education. I like that my children have friends, and freedom. I love my home, and it feels like home not a mall.

So what am I supposed to want that he’s got?

• Heart
Reactions: 43

emerald

VIP Member
Big Sarah pronouncing "Hermes" (as in what Evri used to be and also a Greek god) as "Herms" rhyming with perms. I want to die. This woman is "homeschooling" four children.

• Haha

Badirene

VIP Member
Looking at Lapland through the fence probably 🤣

The next set of stoonin' Instagram pictures of the plucky family adventures living their best lives.

"We got to Lapland first thing at 8.30pm after tutoring for the girls (frantic looking over their shoulders)and they were closed for the night, snow was 18.99 a cup so we got half a cup to share between seven of us as we are set for life. Chris saw an Elf and approached her to chat like, but she was over 18 so we went back to the van disappointed." - Lazy

Cue Isabelle "I am not being funny right, but I have to say this (hand over mouth) but like, why have they, like right, made snow so cold? I have to call this out (hand over mouth again) but the haters have like, right, literally frozen the snow and ice. If it were warmer they might get more visitors and right, like, right, like, right"

Cue Chris " Wooooooo, foooooo'"

#vanlife #neck lace #teens of instasham #clevvvvvar boiiii

index.jpeg

depositphotos_146749725-stock-photo-snowy-fence-and-trees.jpg

46718904-snowy-fence-of-rural-paddock-in-village-winter-season.jpg

• Haha

StrangeAsAngels

VIP Member
With the stockings and the fake presents, her decor looks the same as the place i take my car for an oil change. They always decorate with fake presents and stockings with all of the names of the employees. Say what you will about the Inghams, but you can never deny that they know how to class the joint up.

• Haha

skyelau

VIP Member
Flour dredger is a cup with a lid to keep your Tea warm pmsl - the lid was full of holes kinda gave it away my god she is thick lolol

• Haha

Rosie Tatler

VIP Member
Wouldn't a laptop each for the girls to do their ‘school work ‘ on have been a better use of ££ than a coffee machine

The very fact they don’t have laptop etc each proves no academic work is being done at all !

StrangeAsAngels

VIP Member
She is very greedy that’s why can’t even believe how much weight she has put on in the few months when milas been here there’s just no need for it even scoffing the toffee apple in the car like someone was going to take it away from her
Food and shopping are the only things that temporarily fill the emptiness inside her. Her kids don't fulfill her. Neither does her marriage. She's addicted to that feeling, and, because it is a superficial fix, it never stays for long. That's why she shops daily, and is eating herself into an early grave. She does it all on camera because she has no self awareness, and it doesn't even occur to her how materialistic and depressing she willingly makes her life look.

Reactions: 42

StrangeAsAngels

VIP Member
Wow. My daughter is getting a £1 Peppa advent calendar. Most families are on their knees trying to make ends meet Sarah. Tell me you’re ignorant without telling me.
And it will be special, because your little girl will love and appreciate it! My son gets the same every year. A grocery store here, Trader Joe's, has always done their Advent calendars for 99 cents, and my kid gets so excited about getting one every year. Sarah doesn't seem to comprehend that it's all about counting down to that special day, and that if your kids get new stuff every single day, all of the advent calendars in the world aren't going to build that genuine anticipation!

• Heart
Reactions: 42