Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

charlotte_98

The reason Sarah has strong happy memories attached to the old fashioned picture glittery advents of her childhood is because it was a rare treat, a highly coveted job to be able to open the little door, see a simple picture and feel the excitement of Christmas approaching.
She wants to recreate this feeling for her kids.
She’s getting it completely wrong, It’s the waiting, the anticipation that brings that magic.
The kids have many, many given, they are also being filmed to fill the Christmas vlogs = working
When you get toys, treats, surprises, holidays and presents every other day, they lose their meaning and all the excitement and joy is dulled.
It just becomes more ‘stuff’

• Heart
Reactions: 42

zyxwvu

VIP Member
It's really sad listening to a nearly 4 year old talking about Christmas in such a materialistic way. No magic, no tradition, nothing. Just "Santa will buy me this". So very sad.

• Sad
Give it a week and the coffee machine will be in the garage and the mice will be setting up their own bistro

also- has anyone looked to see if their house is up for sale yet?! It won’t be long! They will spin it as “we’ve decided to downsize so we can travel more”
Mice running round off their boxes on caffeine in the Ingham garage 🤣

• Haha

Meisify2

VIP Member
Do you think one day family vlogging will be frowned upon and socially unacceptable? Hopefully not too far in the future I hope

• Heart

Maisie842

VIP Member
How many coffee machines have they had! Splashing cash on another like there's no tomorrow 😡
“No thank you needed”. Oh well, how very gracious of you, bloody hell, you two need help, you’re living in another dimension!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

Puppet

VIP Member
They're going away in the UK in the van... Sarah had forgotten about it... but she's very excited... now that she's remembered it 🤦‍♀️
They have absolutely nothing going on in their lives, so how the fuck did she forget they were going away? 🤔

• Haha

babybelle

VIP Member
Wow. My daughter is getting a £1 Peppa advent calendar. Most families are on their knees trying to make ends meet Sarah. Tell me you’re ignorant without telling me.
My kids when they were little used to love the character advent calendar. They used to get excited because they never knew which character one they were going to get. This year my kids are all adults, but I've been told they still want a homemade advent calendar, so that's what they have got. 24 bags each one with something little in it, pain in the backside finding things to put in them, but they are done. Didn't cost me a fortune as money isn't what Christmas is about, and I've been picking one or two things up each week since July as I've done my shopping. Everything this family do, it has to be done to excess. They can't go away for 2 weeks, it has to be 2 months, they can't buy 1 advent calendar per child they must have 4 each, they can't have 1 decent quality easter egg, they have to have 10. This isn't their best life. Sarah thinks material things make you look wealthy. No they don't. My kids wear t shirts that cosy me about £30 each, that said, they have about 8 each. They have expensive tracksuits, but only 1 or 2. I'm not wealthy, although I'm not poor, I'm comfortable, I'm in a position where I can buy whatever I choose, however I choose quality over quantity. I'm not too posh for a bargain but in the same instance I won't buy tat. I'm not blowing my own trumpet, but I also do a lot for charity because I'm fortunate that I can. I budget for Christmas, I budget for birthdays and I stick to it. I work long hours extremely hard for my money, as does my partner and I feel I work too hard to waste it. Sarah is bored, she has nothing going on hence the buy for the sake of it. She knows her kids don't need that many advent calendars, she knows Jace doesn't need a toy every time she leaves the house, but she does it because her life is empty.

• Heart

Ruby2233

VIP Member
Not to suggest delivery drivers are ungrateful or anything like that, but imagine being her Evri delivery person, who as Lazy put it, has gone out of her way for them, to be rewarded with a Christmas present from ‘the set for lifers’ consisting of a bottle of water & an out of date packet of crisps 😳😂
Ho ho ho Merry Christmas 👏🏻😂

• Haha

Neck lace

VIP Member
Both Lazy and Creepy were going overboard in gushing over Mila today. Definitely a response to what tattlers have voiced about their clear neglect of Mila. They failed to notice though when she was repeatedly saying "cat" when Isabelle opened the cat squishmallow. I was begging them to praise her for recognising that it was a cat, but they were distracted and didn't notice or care.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow

Cooper123

VIP Member
Did anyone else see in their latest vlog, when Mila was in the pushchair, she started crying when Jace was by her. I'm not saying he did anything but it's as though she screams now as she anticipates him hurting her 😪
I noticed this. Just the way she looks at him says it all. My heart breaks for Mila. Jace is his horrible, ignorant, narcissistic mothers creation. She walks about like miss fucking trunchbull thinking she's something special, when in reality she's a vile overweight greedy woman, who is destroying her kids lives. Sarah if you're reading this, which I know you are. Discipline your son, and protect that baby!! You may think he's "so cute", but I'm telling you he's not. You're letting him get away with everything, and it's disgusting to watch. And while you're at it, have a word with yourself, who the fuck puts a boys hair in a French plait. You're just so obviously begging for him to be referred to as she so you can pretend you're annoyed. You and your n of a husband are the nothing but a pair of sleazy, narcissistic cunts.

• Heart
  • Sad

sarah gould

The money she spent on advent calendar crap alone is ridiculous, just because she thinks she can afford it doesn't mean it's a good idea to spend it. If any of them had anything to do in their lives they wouldn't have the time to sit and open 50 advent calendars. That will be half the vlog taken up every day in December, and they will end up with a pile of stuff each that none of them wanted.

I start shopping early but I have never forgotten what I have bought. She buys on impulse and puts no thought into it, and does it so often that she has no idea what she is getting. There was the car that she's already bought Jace a similar one, then the toy that she said was for Mila but she's also got a similar one. Instead of giving it to Jace to play with now why not save one for Christmas and donate the other, they don't need 2 and by the time it gets to Christmas will be bored of it and the new one won't be interesting. That's if Mila is ever allowed to touch her own toy. Even when Sarah told Mila to play with it, it was too high for her and no one moved it to the floor, Jace was still taking over and no one helped show Mila what to do. She was trying to copy Jace but needed someone to guide her how to put the thing in until she was used to it.

I have to say though this is the first year I am intrigued to see their Christmas present opening vlog because I want to see how they handle Jace around all the presents. Because they want to maximise the filming time and be ready to catch a reaction the girls have always been quite good at taking turns and stopping to show the camera what things are, but Jace won't. I think it could just become the Jace show where they mainly film his presents with Isla trying to get attention for hers, and if possible they will leave Mila sleeping. If Mila is there they will say she wasn't interested so Jace opened hers for her.
what an alarming vlog!!!!!the wilderbeast is seriously out of control 🤬🤬she doesn’t give a rats arse who she’s offending 🤬🤬the country is in a mess n here she is the gluttonous pig sat on her bed chatting utter shite about advent calendars👊🏻👊🏻👊🏻I never wish bad things on anyone but for the love of God please please allow karma to be a bitch from hell with these bogtrotters the smugness and smarminess on these 2 is off the scale now il probably get reported for saying all this but I actually don’t care anymore…that day out that she had was fucking awful it literally made my toes curl with embarrassment..her cocky attitude towards people makes me so fucking angry who the fuck is she !!!!!!!sorry for ranting guys but I’ve been bubbling over for a while now 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Morris1107

Chatty Member
I really cannot get over the fact she didn't know that she'd brought multiple copies of, twas the night before Christmas, book just because the title had slightly different wording. I mean it's one of the most iconic Christmas poems/stories.

THe fact she showed that shark monster truck, then proceeded to tell everyone she had no recollection of buying it and she'd brought a similar item, just shows she had a serious addiction to shopping. I mean does Jace really need yet another monster truck, well another 2 when he had one just the other day for wearing his patch.

she begrudged buying/paying £20 on the advent calendars for Esme and Isla, but how much was Mila's and Jace's? I quick look on Amazon show's the Thomas one at £36 or one similar and Mila's was probably around that price too, so why she moaning at the cost... Personally I think she was ripped off (couldn't happen to a nicer person) but I don't understand why she's prepared to pay stupid money on one calender but not another.

Greykitty2020

I can’t WAIT to see Chris put chai latte syrup in a coffee 🤣😂😂😂😂😂 who is going to tell the fat creep that a chai latte is infact a tea and not a coffee

• Haha

Emzykins

VIP Member
Wow. My daughter is getting a £1 Peppa advent calendar. Most families are on their knees trying to make ends meet Sarah. Tell me you’re ignorant without telling me.

thegreencow

VIP Member
Sarah is always going to be selfish. Even a trip to war torn Ukraine would not humble her. She is so ignorant and tone deaf. I feel sorry for any ifam who fell for her “I’m so sorry” performance last night. If it wasn’t during one of the biggest crises we’ve seen in history it would almost be laughable. Even the king is toning down his coronation due to the cost of living crisis. The fact a man who is a billionaire and has had everything he’s ever wanted his entire life is more aware than a woman who came from nothing, and is now slapping the people she left behind on that housing estate in the face tells you all you need to know. I don’t think I’ve ever known of someone to be so selfish in my entire life. When the Inghams want to do something to help someone else they cannot resist vlogging it for their gain. I very much doubt they donate money to charity or even donated any of those toys to charity; they were probably shoved in the garage.

• Heart

joelleforest

One of my all time favorite moments was when they titled Meeelllaaahhhh’s birth video “raw natural labour & delivery”, but she sucked on gas and air for 3 hours straight and the nurses had to pry the gas out of her mouth so she could concentrate. We don’t even have gas and air in the USA. Real natural, Sarah Ingham.

• Haha

Mummyto4boys

Chatty Member
I honestly can’t believe what I have just watched. How chaotic and meaningless is every morning in December going to be for those children 🤦🏼‍♀️. It doesn’t matter if you can afford to buy a million advent items, think of the children Sarah and how their little minds process things. Her chat at the end showed that she thinks what she is giving her children shows that they are winning at life and those who give cheap calendars must be struggling in life 🤦🏼‍♀️

I can afford to buy my children all of that tat but I absolutely wouldn’t. We always have one (yes just one) beautiful traditional calendar with just pictures behind the windows that gets opened in the morning…… the children search for the number and work out how many more days until Christmas and I see the excitement in their little faces….. job done!! It is how we have always done it, it is pure tradition, same every year and it has meaning. Sarah you don’t have a clue at all about raising children!!

• Heart
Reactions: 39