Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Vesty

Sarah what do you mean Mila is still learning to share
Mila is 16 months old , but Jace is 3 and a half don’t you think he needs to learn to share

Reactions: 52

Neck lace

VIP Member
I wonder what would happen if one of those friends came forward with evidence of him trying to creep on them.
Nothing. Nothing ever happens to him. Lazy would say that the girl was making it up because she was jealous of Isabelle; YouTube would not kick him off the platform; the Ifam would send hateful messages to the girl; the police would do nothing because he is a youtuber and not a teacher, doctor or social worker; Creepy's parents would give him extra support and love and the girl would feel used, abused and massively let down by absolutely everyone. Creepy knows this; we know this and the whole situation is hideous.

• Sad
Reactions: 51

Impleo

VIP Member
On the first day of Vlogmas Chris Ingham gave to meeee

A late upload and a bout of herpeeee(s)

🎄🎅

• Haha
Reactions: 50

Joris Bobson

VIP Member
Bringing this over because I made A funny at the end of the last thread and it might get Missed.

5F3022A4-CC4C-4E95-9559-D9098B034FE9.jpeg

sarahs blood group is Gravy

• Haha

MissWinnie

VIP Member
View attachment 1768783
I find it VERY concerning that Isabelle is now stepping into the goth scene, piled on with the car rides she shares with Chris to just listen to music. Just not sitting right with me. I never got into the Chris/Izzy conspiracy but seeing her new friends and her new look she’s going for clothing wise. I’m worried there’s an ulterior motive behind it.

I just have to add, imagine her friends come over and Izzy pulls out her new board game. 💀
I feel sad that she doesn’t appear to have a private insta alongside her public one unless they’ve asked friends to tag her main profile to show people she definitely does have friends? I hope she does get her hair done like she’s asked and this time puts the pressure on to keep it up because she looks so plain against those girls and their expressive side - would like to think she’s slowly biding her time until her 18th birthday when she can get hold of whatever money she does have put aside for her and get the hell away from that house and cult environment.

You also have to wonder if this is why Chris had his nose pierced over the summer if her friends circle are into the goth style like this - he’s grim and doesn’t even bare to think about what probably goes through his mind knowing his previous. Given all the recent touchy feely with Sarah as well he’s like a dog on heat 🤢

• Sick
  • Sad

Big frank

VIP Member
I never usually watch Isobelle's videos but I did watch her latest one... so here's my thoughts.

She's right, her sexuality is noone else's business.. however, she and Lazy invite the speculation so complaining about said speculation is very disingenuous

Online hate hasn't brought them any closer together... all its done is made them united on their delusional perception of themselves. Lazy and creepy have taught their child that and criticism regardless of how justified it is is hate. They want to live in an echo chamber and lack any accountability... they are effectively hate bonding, which doesn't equate to being close. You only have to look at the treatment of Isla to see that.

Isobelle lacks confidence but simultaneously appears incredibly arrogant for a 17 year old girl. She's clearly had it drummed into her that she's special inspirational and influential. Sadly she's none of the above. Her views are basic, as are her tastes. That's nothing original about her. She's very average in every way and her parents are doing her no favours leading her to believe she's anything else.

Just my thoughts

• Heart
Reactions: 49
26k views at 2pm
Just wanted to contact you and have no idea how to message privately.
With the start of advent and your husbands strong Christian faith coupled with your first Christmas as a widow, my thoughts are with you. It may be a difficult one but treat yourself gently. I’m sure your family will keep you busy. With very best wishes, K.

• Heart
Jace is the first of their kids to have no outside influence whatsoever. If the other three had been born on camera they’d be exactly the same. These people are literally a social experiment at this point and should be used in behaviouralist studies. In fact, I’m pretty sure you could base a thesis on them

• Heart
Why is Isabelle sharing all these pics on her instagram? I thought she had a very busy social life but won’t post about it for privacy reasons. Stalkers and weirdos is what Sarah said (although knowing about her periods and sexuality is apparently fine)

Or it’s the first time she’s been out in months and there’s no way they wouldn’t share it and pretend she does stuff like this all the time.

• Haha

Old Banger Bett

Chatty Member
What a way to speak to people paying the fat cow's bills . "requested" Fuck off fat cunt. No fucker would request anything from you or your beast husband.

Screenshot 2022-11-28 220517.png
qu

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 48

Rosie Tatler

VIP Member
Never get kids feet measured , no dentist visit, no haircuts , no decent coats , winter boots etc , no swimming lessons,

But they have A £900 coffee machine 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 47

lxlyfloral

This is maybe a small nitpick but I hate how Sarah describes her costa food with Esme on her vlog tonight, constantly saying “this is so naughty” about the cakes, saying “you’re a bad influence” “we were naughty in treating ourselves to a shortbread” - seems small but to say these comments regularly to a teenage girl is harmful, really makes them get in a mindset where they start viewing food as ‘bad’ and ‘good’. Small thing maybe but as someone with a history of eating disorders I hated that section of the vlog

• Heart

slmapg

VIP Member
Actually sickening keep seeing that boys hands around that babies head every single vlog. Leave her f**king ears alone ffs! PULL HIM UP ON IT LAZY JESUS 🙄

• Sad
  • Heart

Ticketyboots

Looks like Isabelle actually went to that concert Sarah was talking about
Wouldn't it be great if Isabelle heads out to the hairdressers with her friends to get a lovely cut and colour. That blue is a great shade. I think a well-cut hairstyle would really lift her.
We are all such horrible haters supporting her social life aren't we!

• Heart

shaftesbury

Chatty Member
At 2.42 in tonight's vlog Sarah goes upstairs saying she had left Mila and Jace in Jace's room! She left a three-year old and a baby upstairs alone together with no supervision. And admitted it on a vlog.

• Wow
  • Sad

Woden1987

On the subject of the stockings, I am convinced some of you are going to all the Home Bargains in their local area and buying all the I stockings just to piss her off.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Ruth1983

VIP Member
Give it a week and the coffee machine will be in the garage and the mice will be setting up their own bistro

also- has anyone looked to see if their house is up for sale yet?! It won’t be long! They will spin it as “we’ve decided to downsize so we can travel more”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46