The Ingham Family #261 Big Saz says she’s a fat cow, couldn’t agree with her more.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When my kids were small they went on the naughty step for 1 minute per year of age, ie 3 years old for 3 minutes. Jace must of been on there for longer than that if he fell asleep on it!!
It’s weird them claiming it was a shorter time than it was, I would have always imagined Chris was the type to claim things were longer than they turn out to be 😜

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Lazy’s done shopping, all sorted for crimbo! No presents for Creepy though, Santa doesn’t come to pedalos.

Reactions: 8
The new intro - are they that skint they’ve just had some slight edits to last years one? 😆 Not really a true representation of either Chris or Sarah though haha 🤣

Watching at the start, Mila’s tower was wobbling everytime she moved. First thing I’d have done was remove her if she was mine and get it fixed, looked like it could collapse at any time & that baby would have been on the farble floor injured 😡 Then she films her left in there and tells her she can get out on her own - she’s still a baby you stupid woman and again, it’s hard floor she would be hitting if she came out of there wrong

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
What on EARTH is wrong with the food intake in that house 😮 the way problem child was grabbing and scarfing down grapes🤔what the actual fuuuuck

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.