The Ingham Family #260 Sarah Louise Ingham - Cut that out.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isla with wanting a peppa pig advent calender just shows the regression she has had, i do feel that some part of it is because she sees Jace get treat after treat and thinks if she behaves younger shell get the attention that she craves...... sarah get that girl some creative activities instead of keep gettng jace them!

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Sarah talking about the Toucan box saying it wasn’t a sponsored ad. Also Sarah Ingham sharing a 50% off code that would benefit them (as these things always do if you share with x amount of people). Anything that you gain from no matter how small Sarah IS AN AD!

Reactions: 16
Am I completely out of touch and a complete Scrooge or is it normal now to have a gazillion Christmas trees in your house nowadays? I just couldn’t be arsed. My one and only tree will go up in the living room, sometime in December and come down around the 3rd or 4th of January. I’d have a permanent migraine if I had to live in the Minghams house with all those flashing lights. And Jace was right when he screeched that butterflies don‘t belong on a Christmas tree, Sarah!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
This has got to be the most dysfunctional family on YouTube, nothing special about a spoiled rotten 3 year old, a 13 year old that thinks she is some kind of actress, a 10 year old that unfortunately acts like she is much younger for attention, a 16 month old that is used as a punching bag and a 17 year old that has no clue in life
When they were going to light the 10th Christmas tree this year Jace was very much out of control, all though not shown you could tell Jace was starting to have a go at Mila because the creepy one kept saying Jace come here
They are so irrelevant, the only reason people watch is because of the children and how badly they are being raised
Sarah and Chris can duck off, they are as useless as tits on a bull

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Lazy ; I need advice from parents, how do you do it. I don’t understand how you keep sets together, of toys.

Every other parent ; you TIDY up at night when the kids go to bed & you put sets back together again. DUH 🙄

Reactions: 20
I dislike the immaturity from Isla it’s embarrassing and she needs to be told because her behaviour is on the internet for all to see. It’s clear Sarah gets annoyed with it well instead of eye rolling your daughter and being rude to her address it. Encourage her to be around other children her age she will soon stop it.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Am I completely out of touch and a complete Scrooge or is it normal now to have a gazillion Christmas trees in your house nowadays? I just couldn’t be arsed. My one and only tree will go up in the living room, sometime in December and come down around the 3rd or 4th of January. I’d have a permanent migraine if I had to live in the Minghams house with all those flashing lights. And Jace was right when he screeched that butterflies don‘t belong on a Christmas tree, Sarah!
Not normal AFAIK. I have one. But we're also a (very) mixed religion family and it's more for the cheer than anything else. Might put a bitty one in my office at work, but might also just put up one made of colored paper to amuse the folks across the courtyard.

Reactions: 9
Why is she slavering on about advent calendars, you can buy them literally anywhere. She must be skint as duck. Bore off Lazy.

Lazy ; I need advice from parents, how do you do it. I don’t understand how you keep sets together, of toys.

Every other parent ; you TIDY up at night when the kids go to bed & you put sets back together again. DUH 🙄
Or she could stop buying new toys every other day, rotate them and store them away properly, only have so many out so its easier to keep together

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Why is she slavering on about advent calendars, you can buy them literally anywhere. She must be skint as duck. Bore off Lazy.
i think she talking about the ones you got in like the 80's/90's they use to be like a pound (there german ones i think when you google them). They are a bit more difficult to buy. However she goes on about advent calenders as her excuse to shop.

Reactions: 9
Or she could stop buying new toys every other day, rotate them and store them away properly, only have so many out so its easier to keep together
5 children & she’s completely clueless.

Reactions: 11
I'm getting an advent calendar today for the first time ever this year (Jewish/pagan/druid/atheist family) and I'm so excited because it's CHAPSTICK!

yes i'm a super nerd, don't judge me.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
About the playroom, see sarah most people ive seen online who homeschool use their 'playroom' as also their homeschooling hub you just shove yours in their bedrooms and expect them to learn from sheets and online resources. Why not have physical texbooks, folders, stationary. We see izzys, esmes bedrooms theres no way their is any learning happening in their they dont even have a specific place for it to be happening.

Most childrens toys stay together because not only are they tidied away every night because most parent have their child a set bed time and routine so parents can get the tidying done and relax at night time. The lack of routine in your house is why you dont stay on top of anything just imagine if those kids were in school the amount you could actually do in a day.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I dislike the immaturity from Isla it’s embarrassing and she needs to be told because her behaviour is on the internet for all to see. It’s clear Sarah gets annoyed with it well instead of eye rolling your daughter and being rude to her address it. Encourage her to be around other children her age she will soon stop it.
I feel sorry for Isla she used to be the Jace of the family and she is probably remembering better times from when she was pampered and loved like Jace now she is just an onlooker but it’s the mothers own fault how can she scold Isla for a situation that she herself orchestrated by her blatant favouritism of Jace.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Christmas Came Early For Isabelle! *Opening Presents* (Surprise package in the mail!!)

The Inghams have had a few days off vlogging and done absolutely nothing but watch Christmas movies and play games in their pyjamas. They did do the laundry though. They have two trees to put up and the arch around the kitchen that Creepstopher doesn’t want to do because he has to drill holes in the wall. Lazy is off to B&M to look for traditional advent calendars. Ifam have send her some ideas but she isn’t paying £20 when they used to be £1. She has ordered a picture one off Amazon. Isabelle has presents to open from the ifam.

Lazy has been packing Tat and Me parcels. A Toucan pack has arrived for Jace so she’s about to call him down. She insists this isn’t an ad but the way she’s going on… She has a code for 50% off for the ifam. She calls “Babe” Jace down and the screeching commences. He and Isla build the skating rink. Isla goes off to read whilst waiting for the stocking to dry.

Lazy always cleans the playroom before going to bed but didn’t last night. Cleaning time lapse. Isabelle comes downstairs to open her birthday presents. Jace bumps into the camera in his screeching excitement to open the presents. There is a door to the play room. Open it and tell Jace to leave so Isabelle can open her presents in peace for once. This is fast turning into the Sarah and Jace Ingham show. Jace screeches at the cat squishy but Isabelle gives it to Mila. Next is a self care box and Jace once again starts grabbing. Lazy tries to tell Jace it’s Isabelle’s. Jace takes the bubble wrap bag.

Lazy needs advice about missing toys. She doesn’t understand how people keep sets together. Mila plays with her ball helter skelter. Lazy shows us the pieces of missing toys. She cannot relax knowing so much is missing. Jace is three and will tidy up if Lazy tells him to. She likes to do jobs whilst he’s playing in the playroom. Well that explains how Mila has so many injuries. She needs to pull out the sofa. Singing with Mila. She tells Creepstopher they need to pull out the sofa and take the legs off so Mila can climb on it. Mila is so bloomin’ clever and will repeat what you say. She says things and sings. Creepstopher tries to get her to say “sister” but she doesn’t. He gives Mila a hug and Lazy says she turned the camera off and she jumped into his arms.

Lazy is nervous. She screeches at Creepstopher that he’s lifted the wrong part. They find the jigsaw pieces and crumbs. Cackling. There is a ton of tit under the sofa including a crisp packet. Prinny goes for a sniff. They find the missing pieces from the games.

Lazy cackles at Isla, who is wearing a glittery mask. They’re in Home Bargains. She couldn’t remember where the ifam told her to go. It was Lidl but she missed the turning. She is looking for stocking fillers and novelty gifts for Creepstopher for something she’s doing for him. She wonders why she loves an angel tree topper so much. She asks Isla how tall the tree in the living room is and she says “really high”. How can you expect an 11 year old to know? Her mind should be consumed by what she’s learning at school and who she wants to play with in the school playground tomorrow. Creepstopher always moans that the tree scrapes the roof. Lazy gets bows for the arches. There are stockings with every letter except I and S so Lazy isn’t thrilled. She’ll just get C, J, E and M. Are the old stockings not good enough? I had my first one for like 18 years. These people are so wasteful, and we wonder why the world is going the way it is…

Isla sticks an elf mask on her head and dances in the chocolate aisle. The ifam think Lazy shops in Home Bargains so much so she’s “pudding it out there” that it’s because she loves their stuff. Cackling at a Christmas jumper. She’s fuming that she paid £10 for a felt tree on Amazon when it’s £4 in Home Bargains.

Lazy screeches that they’re home with everything but the traditional advent calendar. She’s given up. Lots of ifam are trying to help. You have to be as old as Lazy to understand what she means. She doesn’t want a brand one. She wanted a chocolate one where you press through the foil. You’d have to be at least £35 to understand. She is being grateful for her picture one. Isla chose a Barbie one today, but she wanted a Peppa Pig one. Everyone likes Barbie. Yes, when you’re 5. Lazy tuts as Isla is talking. The garland and Christmas tree are up so time to get decorating.

Lazy has remembered she wanted to change the Christmas lights for the garland. She hates it because of the white wire. Lazy knows they had something in the middle of the garland last year but Creepstopher says she’s trippin’. Time to decorate the Christmas tree. She’s leaving the living room garland up but redecorating it. She shows us the view outside the window and I can see the mini bus. Jace volunteers to go and get the girls. As Lazy talks I can hear him screeching. She was sure that within a year they’d have finished decorating the living room but they’ve done nothing to it. Lazy is lost about that to do in there it’s difficult to work with as they don’t sit in there often. They sit in there most evenings. The fire place is off centre. She wanted cute shelves but needs someone to coke in and help her.

Footage of Mila. The Now Xmas album is on the telly. Sausage fingers decorates the tree. Prinny has a treat. Footage of Jace and Mila. The usual music plays as Creepstopher films the Christmas decorations in the manor.

Isabelle loves the house. It reminds her of shops that are decorated. She might cry. More footage of the decorations.

Lazy is shattered. She doesn’t remember decorating being so loud. They have decorated the garland. They can’t remember who’s turn it is to put the star on. Jace says butterflies don’t go on Christmas trees but Creepstopher tells him they do and it’s beautiful. They’ve had them on their Christmas trees for years. Mila falls over again. Lazy tries to remember who’s turn it is to decorate the tree. Esme hasn’t had a chance to put the star on for a while as far as Lazy can remember so she will do it this year. Creepstopher turns the lights on and Jace starts screaming before turning around and whacking Isla. More screams. Mila points at the decorations and dances. Esme can’t reach the top of the tree so Creepstopher gives her a piggy back. Cackling.

End of Vlog
1669237656133.png
1669237761287.png
1669237940984.png
1669237987123.png
1669238314506.png
1669238377695.png

1669237819293.png
1669237911959.png
1669238166431.png
1669238218817.png

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.